February 2011

Broken Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 2011

Junior Year

 

"Jiae! Can you hear that song?!" Chanyeol half asked, half shouted at me.

 

I looked at the speakers and listened to the song closely. I know it has no connection, but it became a habit of mine.

 

"It's White Horse by Taylor Swift, isn't it?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

 

"Yes!" He stood up from the desk he was sitting at. "White Horse by Taylor Swift! Remember that! That will be our theme song, okay?" He squished my face with his palms.

 

"Alright, alright. I understand. You don't have to do that." I said as I removed his hands off my face. "But why that?"

 

"No specific reason." He gave me a grin and squished my face again.

 

"Stop doing that." I said as I once again removed his hands off me.

 

"But you look cute." He did it again. "You look like a fish." He grinned at me.

 

And once again, I removed his hands off my face. "I don't do fishes Chanyeol. I prefer puppies." I pointed out.

 

"But still." He crossed his arms and pouted like a little child who didn't got what he want from Christmas.

 

I couldn't help but to let out a laugh as he continued to do that.

 

"Yah, what's wrong?" He put his hands down and squinted his eyes at me.

 

"Hahaha!" I continued to laugh at him. "You looked like a.." I couldn't finish my sentence as I co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter