June 2011

Broken Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 2011

First day of Senior Year

 

"Umma! I'll be going now!" I shouted over the door while putting my shoes on. It was already 7:45 in our clock and I'm supposed to be at school before 8. And unfortunately, the walk to my school is about 20 minutes and appa cannot drive because he left early for a meeting. 

 

"Be careful on the way!" Mom shouted back. I went outside, locked the door then went to our gate, got out and closed it back. I turned around and got ready to fast walk to my school when I saw Chanyeol leaning on his car door with his shades on.

 

"I always thought girls take long to get ready but I didn't expected it to be this long." He said to me while looking at his wrist watch.

 

"Good morning to you too Chanyeol-ah but I got stuck in reading last night and lost track of time. And here I am ready to fast walk to you but then I saw you and expecting you to give me a ride and minimize the energy I'll have to waste." I replied and gave him a sweet smile.

 

"You won't have to ask. Of course I'll give you a ride. I'm obviously not here waiting for you outside you house just to see you suffer going to school, Am I?" He gave me one of his mischievous grins and opened the door for me.

 

I gave him a grateful smile and hopped in. He closed the door and half jogged back to the dirve's seat. He put on his seat belt as I did the sam and started the engine then drove to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter