Memories

Vampire Mansion

Noones POV

Meanwhile the unknown person watched all scene smiling to himself already making a plan how to get those two together.
"Oh yeah, that's gonna be interesting" - he chuckled. 

- YAH ! Am I going to stand here forever ? Stop flirting and move. - Shouted same person. He managed not to laugh as the couple jumped away from each other. Hae dropped his gaze and blushed lightly and Hyuk still looked as if he were about to fall for any second. 

It took them a few minutes to return to the mansion. 

Hyukjaes POV

Well....I have collapsed in the wood, all because my long gone brother have come visit me. Truly it's the last thing I'd expect to happened these days, but there he is. Currently Donghae is sitting with him and "chatting" about some hunting techniques. I don't understand HOW can he possibly like him ?!! I mean, he is cool, dark, handsome and all, but also rude, cruel and mean !!  Heechul is teaching him how to hunt, track animals and other. AND THAT WAS MY JOB FIRST !! Heechul (my brother) is getting all MY attention ! That's really pissing me off. Why does he act so nicely to a stranger? He never was like this to me...

 BACK THEN

All story started when I was 5, as a "freshly" turned vampire. It was probably the middle of summer. My brothers were playing in the garden, but without me. Because I had a special task. Past weeks I was learning how to hunt in the woods, nearby our mansion. And today, it was the test day. Rest of the family was in the house, probably awaiting for my return to see if I succeed to catch any prey. Heechul-hyung was keeping an eye on me as the oldest of us, children. The trial itself, wasn't really hard. I managed to catch a big deer soon after the start. What happened afterwards, was much worse. When the completion ended, couple of hours later, we were already guiding home all tired and happy, when we sniffed a strange, alarming smell. Curious we started walking faster and that's when the real horror started. Behind the trees we saw a glimpse of our mansion - burning ! It was like in a slow motion. Time has stopped. It was too much to handle for me. I was too shocked to do anything. The terrible smell hitting my nose, Heechul shouting and all I could do was stand still and observe. Even now I can see the shooting sparks of burning house, mostly in my nightmares. Nobody survived. It was too late to rescue them. My mother, father and dear brothers were dead. Fire killed my whole family, well ...almost. Heechul was only one left alive, but he was devastated. He withdrawed. Some weeks later he amounted and left me, ALL ALONE to myself. I was ing five !! I just learned how to hunt and he left me !!

Since then I never saw him. He never came to look if i'm alive or not... And now he appears acting like a dear brother. I'm so pissed and sad at the same time. I don't want him here.

RIGHT NOW

Noone's POV

Hyukjae walked into the kitchen only to see Heechul and Donghae giggling. They were sitting alongside the table, open blood pack near them. He winced slightly and turned away. Being alone in their company and seeing Donghae all happy, was painful. He thought that they were on good terms. Finally someone could be his best friend, but as usual, good things does not last long. 

Heechul looked briefly at him and smirked. His plan was working better than he thought it could work. As soon as he found the couple in the middle of nowhere, his mind created immediately a sly plan, how to push those two together. Now Hyukjae was clearly jealous, even if he would not admit it to himself yet.

- Hey, Donghae. I need to go for a sec - said Heechul standing and smiling cutely. Now it was time for next step in his brilliant plan.

- Okey. - answered shortly Hae. He was still a little bit embarrassed by his overreacting earlier. Meanwhile Hyukjae leaned back on the kitchen counter. His eyes were locked on Haes back. There was awkward silence. Then Hyukjae sighed.

- Why are you avoiding me ? - said finally. Hae jumped a little and then turned around facing another vampire.

- I-I'm not avoiding you. I just... - stuttered boy. His eyes big and lost. 

- Hmm ? - hummed Hyukjae, walking closer. - You are talking with Heechul all the time. I'm barely seeing you.  - His voice softer. 

- What... Isn't he your brother ? Besides, why does it bothers you ? You aren't jealous, right ? - asked Hae curious, turning head, like a puppy. He didn't find anything strange with spending so much time with Heechul. 
Hyuk sat on the chair heavily, opposite another vampire. 

- Heechul isn't my brother.... and he never was. - said bitterly blonde hiding himself behind joined hands.

- Huh ? - asked brunette surprised. His eyebrows rising.  - But you...

- I know - interrupted Hyuk. - It's just a long story.

- Then, why won't you tell me about it ?

- I..- Hyuk raised his head and looked directly into Hae's orbs. He could see in them only curiosity, unlike his own, full of pain and fear. - Maybe just go find Heechul. He'll tell you. - Said Hyuk emotionless, walking out of the kitchen. 



Hello back :D Yes it's still the same chapter, but as you can see , he have some changes ^ ^ I'm back to writing !! Yay !! I love you all <3

P.S I have changed a little bit 8 chapter too, because I didn't feel like Haes and Hyuk characters are differend.