Revelations

Vampire Mansion

NO ONE’S POV

Donghae opened his eyes and all what welcomed him was pitch darkness. His head was pounding. Donghae hummed with pain. He wanted to move his arms and check if his head is alright, but soon he discovered that he couldn’t. He pulled harder and realized that his hands were tied with a twine. His breath hitched when brunette remembered that someone knocked him over when he was wandering in the garden. He didn’t know what time it is now, where he is or what will happened to him now. In short, Donghae was getting more and more scared.

- You can’t get out of here. – stated someone suddenly and Hae screamed, startled.

- W-where am I ? Who are you ? – Brunette asked scared fearfully.

- You are somewhere you hadn’t been before, so telling you this is irrelevant. – answered the same man. He seemed oddly calm, even Hae’s scream didn’t knocked him off balance.

- But…why me ? – asked Hae shivering. In this place it was not only dark but also really cold. Hae could almost heard a wind howling outside.

- You are the only chance for Heechul and Hyukjae to stop fighting. – said man, his voice revealed how tired he was.

- You..you know them ? – Hae’s voice raised an octave. This man terrified him even more. He must have been watching them for some time or maybe it’s an old enemy of Heechul and Hyukjae ? Who knows.

-That’s a long story.- stated mysterious man shortly.

- Ah…I see. – Answered Hae quietly.

- Won’t you ask me to explain it to you ?

- I-I would rather not to…who knows what will you do with me later/maybe you will kill me faster. – murmured Donghae.

- Eh ? – asked man slightly confused. – Why should I kill you ?

- WHY ELSE WOULD YOU KIDNAPP SOMEBODY ? – burst out Donghae. This conversation was too much and he was too scared now. A single tear dropped from his eyes down his face. His lips quivered. – I want to go home.- he whined plaintively. In his mind appeared a picture of Hyukkie, “And he is mad at me. It’s all my fault.”- thought Donghae.

- Hey, hey, hey..- quick footsteps were heard. – Please don’t cry! I didn’t wanted to scare you !- spoke panicked man.

- B-but you did !- Hae sniffed, more tears poured down on his face.

- Okay, I will explain to you everything now, but please don’t cry. – Pledged man. He looked at crying Hae and finally as if making a hard decision in his mind, he took of the blindfold off Hae’s eyes. Brunette blinked furiously and more tears came out.

- My name is Hangeng. – introduced himself man. – and I’m Heechul’s boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~IN THE MANSION~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siwon sighed deeply. His head was pounding and he felt as if his consciousness and calm was going to fall at any second. For half an hour Hyukjae and Heechul have been screaming at each other in the salon, main reason: they couldn’t decide where to look for missed Donghae first. In the town or in the woods. For half an hour they did NOTHING to actually find him, but about it. Siwon felt a single drop of sweat on his forehead and that was it. He will kill them now.

-Both of you are useless ! – Butler screamed with rage. – Donghae has been kidnapped hell knows when and God knows what those people are doing with him. Haven’t you princesses thought about it ?! – Both mens faces were showing the exact same expression, that indeed they didn’t. Finally after a minute of awkward silence Hyukjae asked calmly.

– Okay, where do you think we should start looking ? – Siwon sighed again and started explaining.

- I think we need to split. Heechul would search in the woods and Hyukjae will ask locals if they have seen anything strange. I’m going to look for any clues here, in the mansion. If everyone agrees with this plan, I shall go and get the car prepared. – Brother nodded and Siwon walked out of the room, convinced that now there are at least some chances to get Donghae found. The second butler left the room Heechul glared at blonde.

- I only hope you know that I’m working with you only for the sake of Hae. – hissed Heechul.  

- Don’t worry “brother”, my feelings for you are mutual.- Hyukjae smirked. – Now if you excuse me.

After this short exchange of views, both vampires parted in different directions. Heechul’s hunt was fruitless, but Hyukjae had more luck. Few locals have seen a big, black, fast speeding car toward the ruins of an old castle. It could be it.

 

 

 

Hae is so cute here XD heh...who don't like a little bit of dramating

Anyways, please read it have fun, because I certainly had some. 

Love you guysss~