Discovering the truth

Vampire Mansion

NO ONES POV

Siwon was reading a book and enjoying his quiet, peaceful time alone when he heard a loud roar and screech of tires. He furrowed his brows. “Weird. What was that ? Eh. Never mind.”- he thought confused, but continued reading. The plot was too interesting to stop now. He will worry about this later. But after few minutes Siwon had bigger and bigger difficulties with focusing on the story. Finally he put the book aside and went to find Hyukjae. After all blonde could be in danger. Butler rose to his feet and walked out of his hidden room. First thing he heard was screams and shouts of probably two males. He really couldn’t tell. He fastened his speed and saw Hyujae and Heechul fighting.  Still unnoticed he approached Hyuk and tapped him on the shoulder.

-Where is Donghae-sshi ? – At the back of his mind he felt that no sight of male was mysterious. Hyukjae turned harshly and screamed again.

-I DON’T KNOW ! – It was exactly what about he and Heechul were bickering for the past minutes. Hyuk panted heavily. His face was red and eyes puffy. Butler sighed.

-There is no need to scream. I just heard a weird sound some time ago and I was worried that someone of you three was in danger. – Siwon explained slowly. He hated when Hyukjae was crying, and recently he was doing it more often. Hyuk looked at him sadly and calmed down.

-I h-haven’t seen him in a while. –he shuddered an answer. Heechul seemed somehow worried and guilty.

- Me neither. – muttered red head.

-That’s not good. Were you searching for him ? He get lost once. – Siwon stated.

–I think I hurt him and that’s w-why he left. – Hukjae suddenly  trembled, tears already streaming down his face.

-Aish. How could you think like that ?! – Heechul raised his voice, shocked. He could see that Hae liked Hyuk a lot, and that he would never leave like that. Hyuk dropped his gaze down.

-Okay. I’m sorry, Hyukjae. I shouldn’t treat you the way I did but right now Hae is more important than our issues. – Apologized Heechul. Hyuk looked and him and he truly could see that red head meant it.

-O-okay. Now let’s go find him. – he answered wiping his tears. Males started looking from the very bottom of mansion towards higher parts. Hours were passing and there still was no sign of Donghae. They searched through whole mansion and last places were garden and driveway. It was slowly getting darker.

Hyukjae was pacing next to an alley of red roses when he saw footprints.

-Huh? – vampire followed them closely and there, a bit further started another path of footprints. He called Siwon and Heechul to examine those.

-What do you think ? – He asked carefully when others came.

-Well… as for me, it seems that here were two persons. – Heechul stated seriously.

-No , Sherlock. – snapped Hyuk.

-YAH ! – He shouted, beginning to be pissed again.

-Guys…don’t start again. – Begged Siwon who was only one sane there. He sighed protractedly and looked around. He noticed traces of burnt rubber on tarmac.

–Can Donghae-sshi drive ? – He asked. At the back of his skull created a plan what possibly could happened to brunette.

-What ? Noo, he at driving. Why are you asking ? – demanded Hyuk, looking at Siwon like he was getting crazy. It was once when Hyukjae let Hae drive. Once and Hyukjae almost died in the process. Half of garden was damaged and car destroyed. Since then Hyuk categorically forbade Hae any car related activity.

-I think I heard someone leaving the mansion.- admitted suddenly Siwon. He remembered now the screech of tires and roar of cars engine.

-WHAT? – screamed Hyukjae immediately becoming pale. Events from the past painfully recalled. –Oh my God, if this idiot drove away, he is already dead! Why you didn’t stop him ?-Hyuk shouted again.

-I don’t think he drove away by himself.- interrupted Heechul, eyeing footprints carefully.

-What do you mind ? –asked further Siwon.

-I mean that Hae have been kidnapped. – stated shocked Heechul.

 

Hello everyone :D It's so nice to post again. Please coment this fic so I'll know if you like it or not :P
I've created another fic so if you have time take a look at it :D
Kisses<3