The beginning

Vampire Mansion
 
Noone POV
 
Sitting on the bench and sipping blood A+ from the plastic bag, Hyukjae thought to himself.
"Gosh im so bored, why can't anyone visit me or something. This mansion is really lonely recently. No quests, no friends. Quiet and sad."- He finished first bag and opened another.
 
Warm liquid poured down his mouth. Ahh...tastes so good. He closed eyes from the pleasure and his platinum blond hair fall over his eyes. Sun was shining, birds were singing and world was happy besides quiet, mysterious mansions behind boys back. Everything would be perfect except this overwhelming boredom Hyukjae was felling and something else, so dark it's hard to describe, hide deep inside his heart.
 
Second bag was finished and there was nothing left. Sighning loudly blonde stood up and headed toward the big mansion which shadow was up to now in the garden, already touching the bench boy was occupying for last minutes. Entering the mansion Hyukjae forgot about the loose desk on the ground and tripted over it. Getting up from the floor he frantically thought.
 
"How a vampire can be so clumsy !? Aish".- Neverminding, he headed towards the big kitchen at the end of the corridor looking for some left blood in the freezer. Sadly there was none.
"Hooow ? I remember putting here 6 new bags...when has it gone?" - blonde cry out. Now Hyukjae have to drive all the way to town for so more bloody blood. Obviously, his private butler Siwon (who didn't care at all about the vampires diet) forget about supply of new fresh blood waiting in the hospital. Recently Hyukjae has been sick and that's why he needed more blood than usual. It wasn't in his plans, going all the way to the nearest town. But he have to.
 
"Siwon!! "- He screamed, calling for butler. Momentaly a tall, handsome men in black suit appeared.
"Yes, Hyukjae-sshi ?" - Asked deep voice.
"I'm going out...because SOMEONE forget about my diet." - insulted blonde.
"Very well then, master." -bowed butler and then he was gone. What a weirdo. Grabbing car keys and leather jacket, vampire get in car and drove to the small town, far, far away from the mysterious mansion. 

All around the small road grew big and dark forest. Hyukjae used to hunt in him. Usually he was just buying blood package, but once in a blue moon he was disappearing in the trees for long days. Lost men or camping kids were his favourite prays in these woods.
The road was long and boring, but nevertheless he managed to find the town. Small, uninteresting and ugly. If it wasn't for blood he wouldn't even drive past this hole.
Getting out of the car he smelled something in the air, weird but really...hmm nice. Fresh and sweet. Confused Hyukjae turned around looking for the source and then, not so far he stood, laughing with someone else. Absolute gorgeous hot piece. Light brown hair, squished eyes and this really adorable laught echoing everywhere.
"OMG what a cutie !" - mentaly screamed blonde, completely forgetting about the blood. That's the quest I want to have in my mansion. - Hyukjaes thought and his imagination gone wild, meanwhile "the cutie" was already gone. Suddenly Hyukjae smirked. Now the vampire exactly known what to do... 
 
 
 

^^ what do you think about this chapter, did you like it ? Plot is slowly rising (very slowly) Sorry for any grammar mistakes...tehehe. Isn't this too short ? It always bugs me...anyway, see you in next chapter~