On target

Vampire Mansion

Noone POV

Hyukjae was walking in the shadow like an idiot for more than a hour. "Cutie" disappeared and now vampire have to find him. Nothing could stop him...nothing besides overwhelming hunger and tiredness. 

 "Yah...if I didn't lost my attention back then, problem wouldn't be existing." - mentaly moaned blonde. He still could sniff brownhead, but this smell was slowly fading. Not to mention it was getting darker. And darkness makes people look the same. Walking next to street shops he noticed some movement in a cafe. Ringing bel like someone just have entered. Hyukjae tried to give it a chance and walked inside. The delicious smell immediately fulled his nose. But he managed to catch the trail of the thing he was exactly searching for. Brownhead has been seen luckily not from a big distance, but he wasn't alone. Vampire saw him and have started walking slowly towards the cutie. He didn't really have any plan what to say. But then, almost at the same time brunette started rising it's head in Hyukjaes direction, like it was meant to happened this way, almost looking into the male's eyes, centimetres away and...

-"What can I get for you?" - asked some young women in a suit. "WAA..how could this woman stop such a moment ?!" -lamented Hyukjae mentally. It was almost like in a movie, love at first sight. Not to mention that she scared vampire almost deadly (which was impossible due to his immortaliness) Cutie indeed turned it's head, only to see some couple talking. Bored his attention was back at his friend which was saying something funny. This really pissed blonde off. It was all the worker's fault. Later, Hyukjae would give her some punishment.

-"Yes I would like some place and middle late." - growled Hyukjae looking like he would like to skin this woman alive. She showed him the place and ran away from pissed client. Couple of minutes later vampire's coffee stood before him. But his attention was elsewhere. Brunette and the friend were talking happily sipping coffee in the process. Hyukjae couldn't hear what were they saying, because he was sitting too far. Time was passing and males didn't move. "Is this his boyfriend or ...what...?"- though pissed Hyukjae, already loosing patience. Some more time have passed and those two have finally left the place. They said goodbye and headed to it's own direction. Hyukjae quickly followed brownhead.

Donghae POV

-"Bye, Donghae !" - smiled Sungmin-hyung
-"Bye, hyung !" - I shouted back.

After the nice meeting with Sungminnie-hyung I slowly headed toward my new house. This is the second night i'm staying in the town and I already recognize every street. Uh...maybe i'm just not yet used to living in such a small place. Today was...well,  a little weird, nice and funny with hyung, but I could feel like someone is observing me all the time. For example in the cafeteria, I felt someones eyes watching my every move. Shudder came all around me. Even now...I turned around but there was no one. Huffing lightly I stared walking a little faster. Surely, my mind is playing with me. Suddenly I heard some noise not so far behind me. Momentally I was frozen at the spot. W-well I certainly aren't the braves men I know.

-"Yah! Who are you? "- shouted someone angry behind my back. I jumped up scared and then turned slowly. What if this person is some kind of psycho?! How was it? First run and scream or fight?! Fighting already pass, since this guy is broader than me.There is no way I could kick his b^tt. I couldn't think further what to do, because he looked at me and growled

-"I don't know you, and I know everyone! Why the are you walking at MY STREET, KID ? " Waa...is he a gangster or what? I didn't do anything.

-"Should I give you some lesson ?" - he snarled, when I haven't answer. Uh...I could smell tons of alcohol, coming from him. Disgusting. Perfect, now a drunk gangster is gonna kill me. Great way to end a day.

-"N-no, It's not that I-I just walked b-by accident." - I shuddered, scared. Now I'm dead, this a*shole is gonna beat me to dead. What about my future, my dreams ? His hand was almost ready to hit me, buy someone tapped him on the shoulder. Grunting, he started.

-"Why are you threatening this poor human ? Did he do anything to you, hmm ?" - asked stranger leaning slightly.

-"You don't have anything to do with it, kiddo. Get lost, he is my pray." - answered bully. I shuddered again, this time not because of gangster, but the stranger. His eyes, have gotten darker and more dangerous. It have looked like bully pissed him off a lot. I gulped visibly. Who is this person ?

-"Funny, you big fat pig, nobody taught you any manner? Don't talk turned back to someone."- chuckled my helper, making this whole situation even worse.

-"You punk ! Now you crossed the line !!" - roared fata*s, second before throwing itself at my rescuer. I screamed and closed my eyes. Th-this kind of things is really too much for me. I heard some yelling and thumping. I dared to open my eyes, only to collapse second later.

 

Sorry for late udpade, but I have some family problems and funerals and I couldn't bring myself to write. Sorry, now I'll try to udpade faster :) The plot is still kind off a typical, but somehow it will get better (I hope :P ) Thanks for subscribing:) It gives me the power to write Kekeke~