The drama starts

Vampire Mansion

Hyukjae's POV

Slowly the amok fade away. My fangs hides and my eyes changes to it's normal colour. I jerked up and looked around. Blood was streaming down me. Before me lie a body. It was collapsed Donghae. Few of dark hair were covering his pretty face. His eyes were closed and mouth slightly opened. His neck have some withered blood, but not even a bruise or a cut. His shirt was teared apart and his torso was covered in hickeys. I don't remember doing such a thing!! I touched his neck and felt his warm skin. I sighted relieved. Then realisation hits me. I am so screwed. I-I didn't kill him...no, I did far more worse thing. I changed him. Now he is just like me...a real vampire. I've ruined his life !! Omg...how old he might've be ? 16, 17 ? I'm really a monster. How would I ever explain this ??

Noone's POV

Meanwhile Donghae opened his eyes slowly. Bright sun blinded him for a moment. Male's world was spinning and he didn't understand what happened. He felt different. He was thirsty. His halls sore and dry.

-Uh... -He only managed to growl quietly. But Hyukjae which was sitting before him, heard this.

-Oh, I'm so sorry !!! - Screamed Hyukjae hugging dazed Hae, almost knocking him over.

-Wha-what happened ? - Asked brunette confused. His voice come out low and hoarse. He was in this mansion only for few hours and weirder and weirder things were happening. All of this was making his head hurts. But the worse was that he didn't remember anything. Oh...if he only know, how long he'll need to stay here.

- Hyukjae, tell me please, why are you hugging me ? And why my hall feel so sore. I need water... - Whined the last part Hae. Blonde grimaced and stood up right after. Soon he'll need to tell the truth. Until he'll find a good way to do it let's pretend nothing happened.

- Gonna bring it right away. - Shouted vampire rushing out of the room. Lying to a Donghae is truly heartbreaking but it's better than scaring him to death. (which now is impossible) After nodding slightly to an empty space, brunette looked around. Woah...this room is really damaged. Lamp is broken and chairs scattered, but the worse is the floor. Covered in a dark red stains. So disgusting... 

Hae, then looked at himself. His shirt was torn, but he didn't remember why was it torn. It was only the beginning. Quickly, he found some hickeys on his torso. His hair was a mess. He looked awful.

 

Meanwhile Siwon returned to the mansion praying for Hyukjae to still be ok, but as soon as he saw the damaged livingroom all his optimism was gone. First thing Siwon noticed was floor, freshly polished honey parquet damaged with blood. He nearly howled out loud. Terrible stains were almost everywhere!! It won't be gone too easily. Then the quest, half- and smeared with blood. From this distance, butler still could see all the lovemarks covering his skin. What this idiot Hyukjae, have done to him?! Big trouble are ahead. It's wiser to hide and wait till this drama will be over. 

Donghae deep in thoughts haven't seen him sneaking nearby. In the same time Hyukjae was looking throught the boards for something which could remind a cup. Finally he managed to found it. Blonde poured some water and walked back to the living room. The sight wasn't ...good. He have to make a repair. Sighning vampire walked slowly towards Hae and without looking at him, offered the water. With a little nod male took it and drank quietly. His memories were slowly coming back. Now, he understood more. He rose his head and looked straight at Hyukjae which was turned sideways. Why he don't want to look at me? - mentaly asked Hae. This was odd, compared to his earlier behavior. Then it hits him.

- I remember - said Hae suddenly, making Hyukjae turn around with an upset expression. All this time he was wondering how to reveal the truth, without hurting the victim. - You have done this to me, haven't you ? - Continued male emotionless, it all made sense to him now.
- Yes, Hae...i'm so sorry. Y-you..-Hyukjae started, voice heavy and tired. Tears started to cumulate in Donghae's eyes. His vision became slightly blurred.
- SO YOU HAVE ME ??!! - Shouted Hae, now tears running down his face. Nothing could stop them. He trusted the stranger only to be hurt by him. It'll be better if the gangster would beat him.
Hyukjae was speechless. How..did he even invented something so absurdly? This didn't make any sense!! What he should say now ?

 

 

Okey....first, I'm so so so so sorry for such a late update :( But school is a and after short break now I have thousands of homeworks and exams T.T Write in a comments if this story still makes any sense >.< Kekeke~ Love ya all (The updates now will be once in a week or so xD)