5.

Living With Demons

 

Downtown

"Somewhere fun and exciting"

 

 

Winter, white, cold, and full of snow.

 

She had nothing to do, she was lying in her belly on her bed, “I'm bored.” she pouted.

 

She stood up and went down stairs. She saw 5 vampires scattered around the living room, “I'm bored!” she abruptly shouted causing the 5 to turned towards her.

 

The oldest smiled at her, “What do you wanna do?” he asked.

 

Yoona pursed her lips and scratched her chin, “I wanna go outside.” she smiled.

 

Joon smiled at her, “Where in the garden?” he asked. She widely smiled at him, “No, Downtown.” she slyly said.

 

Seungho furrowed his brows, “No, it's dangerous.” he said, “Why? I wanna go downtown, I'm always in this mansion! And whenever I want to go outside all I do is roam around in this hill! I want to go downtown!” she whined.

 

“Didn't we took you downtown not long ago?” G.O asked.

 

“Yeah~ you took me there 10 years ago.” she sarcastically said.

 

For a vampire like them 10 years isn't a big gap, “Please! Oppa I wanna go there!” she begged.

 

Seungho looked at her for a while, “No and this conversation is over.” he sternly said.

 

Yoona pouted, “Please! I really really~~ wanna go!” she begged more.

 

“I'll go with her.” Mir suggested and walked over Yoona.

 

She smiled widely, “See, Mir oppa's going!” she exclaimed.

 

Seungho looked at Mir, “Don't worry, hyung, She's with me.” he said sincerely.

 

Seungho sighed, “Can I trust you?” he asked. “Yup, nothing is going to happen” he said. Seungho raised an eyebrow, “Are you sure?”

 

“Just leave them be, hyung, nothing's going to happen.” Thunder said.

 

Yoona grinned widely and hung into Seungho's arm, “Thunder oppa, agrees” she said.

 

The oldest sighed, “Fine” he said.

 

Yoona did a pimp punch in the air, “yes” she whispered.

 

“Then will be going then.” Mir said already wearing his coat while putting Yoona's coat on her.

 

“Wow” Yoona said because she was amazed at what skill they have.

 

“Bye, Oppas!” she bid them goodbye.

 

“Bye, be safe” they said.

She was very excited that she was walking so fast.

 

“Why do you wanna go downtown anyways?” Mir asked.

 

“I don't know, maybe to see humans like me.” she gleefully answered and turned backwards as she walks.

 

“Be careful Miss Choding, you might trip if you walk like that.” He teasingly said.

 

Yoona pouted, “I am not a choding” she answered, when she suddenly fell back because she didn't saw the rock in the street.

 

She closed her eyes ready to fall, when suddenly she felt an arm around her waist, “Told you, to be careful.” she opened her eyes and saw Mir inches away from her lips – their nose were already touching.

 

Yoona stared at his perfect face *How can a vampire be so perfect* she thought.

 

“Am I that handsome?” he playfully asked Yoona came back to reality and blushed. She pouted and push him hard, “Joon oppa is more handsome than you.” She answered and walk faster away from him.

 

Mir scoffed and chuckled at her cuteness, “Yah! I'm the most handsome vampire.” he boastfully shouted as he catch up with her.

 

Soon enough both of them reached downtown, they played, shopped, and eat (Well Yoona did).

 

They were walking on the streets and people were staring at them: Look their so beautiful – The guy is so handsome – Look at that girl's skin it's so pale and porcelain. - I wish I can be that beautiful – that guy is the most handsome guy I've ever seen. Was all the people was saying.

 

All people could do was complement them – who wouldn’t? They were perfect.

 

The two went to the park and sat at the bench, “That was so fun!” she joyfully said. “I'm glad that you're happy.” Mir said.

 

The wind blew making Yoona shiver, she hugged her self and scrubbed her arms. “Your cold.” Mir worriedly said as he took of his coat and placed it on Yoona, “Thank you, o-oppa” she stuttered. *Damn! How can I help her, If I hug her she'll be more cold* he thought.

 

Mir looked around and there he saw many people in line in a stand of hot chocolate it was far but he could get there in no time. “Uhmm... wait here, I'll buy you a hot chocolate.” he said. Yoona nodded and Mir was gone in a flash.

 

Yoona puffed her cheeks and sigh, “It's so cold” she whispered.

 

Suddenly 5 shadows appeared in front of her. Yoona looked up and saw 6 handsome guy staring at her, “So, you were the delicious thing with smelled.” one guy said.

 

He sniffed again and sighed as if he smelled the sweetest scent he smelled.

 

“Kikwang-ah, you haven't had blood for a long time.” one of the guy said as he turned to the guy at the back.

 

Yoona stood up frightfully and stepped backwards, “Are you guys vampire?” she asked.

 

The 6 men laughed and nodded, “Yes, and we are starving, right now” one of them said.

 

“Kikwang-ah, what are you waiting for?” one guy asked.

 

The guy called Kikwang evilly smirked and dash towards her. He tightly held her, His fangs appeared – ready to strike her neck.

 

When he was about to stuck his fangs through her neck, he smelled something that made him stopped from what he was doing.

 

He let go of her. “What are you doing?” one of his friends asked. Kikwang turned her body to face him, “Where did you came from?” he seriously asked.

 

Mir run as fast as he could to get to the park.

 

He stopped his tracks when he smelled something familiar. “Vampires” he whispered shock and run faster.

 

He arrived at the park seeing Yoona surrounded by 6 vampires. Mir furrowed his eyes, not because he was angry but he was confused – they weren't hurting her or drinking her blood – they ware peacefully talking to each other.

 

Mir took a step, “Yoona” he called, Yoona stood up, “Oppa!” she widely smiled, “I made few friends!” she said.

 

The 6 guys turned around, “Beast?!” Mir shockingly said, “Mir!” answered the group of boys.




 

How was it? I hope I didn't disappointed you.

 I 've been busy (going to some friends house and it in there, and act like it's my own house), and also I had some author's block.

BTW in this story Mblaq and B2st know each other.

  you please comment ^.^

-xxXXkissesXXxx- 

Shameless advertistment -_- (if interested just click the picture)