6.

Living With Demons

 

Living Together

“Please let them stay.”

 

 

 

“You know each other?” Mir asked confused.

 

Yoona smiled and nodded, “Yup... at first they were scary but they asked my if I'm a vampire.” she said.

 

Mir froze at the words 'I'm a vampire' he was about to talk when Yoona beat him to it, “but I told them that I live with vampire and they said 'so that's why you smell like one' and they asked me which vampire and I said 'Mblaq oppas!' and they were like 'really?! We know those guys!' and BAM! We started talking about you!” Yoona explained with B2st nodding behind her.

 

Mir was dumbfounded at what was happening, “Oh~ Mir, we don't have anywhere to go, so, can we stay with you guys?” Yoseob asked

 

Because of that Mir was brought back to reality, “No way, dude!” he shouted.

 

Suddenly Yoseob asked that question to Yoona, “I don't know, Mir oppa already said no” she explained.

 

“Please~” Yoseob whined with a matching pout and puppy eyes, “Pwity pwease” he said in a cute baby voice.

 

Yoona turned to Mir, “We should let the stay oppa, they don't have anywhere to go.” she said to Mir.

 

Mir gave her a 'what' look, “C'mon oppa they don't have anywhere to go~” Yoona said while doing a puppy eyes.

 

'Not those eyes' Mir thought.

 

“Oppa~” she pleaded with the cute sad face and puppy eyes. Mir rolled his eyes, “Fine!” he gave up.

 

Yoona and the others jumped up and down from joy, “C'mon let's go!” Yoona said as she run towards the hill, where the mansion is – being followed by B2st.

 

Mir sighed and pouted, “I am so dead” he uttered as he started walking

 

When all of them got in front of the mansion Mir sigh hopeless.

 

He was the first one to enter since he wants to explain it to his hyungs. He took one last breath and opened the door, “Hyungs! I got something to tell you...” he said in a sad tone.

 

The Mblaq members looked at him but notice Yoona wasn't there, “Don't tell that Yoona –” before thunder could finished his words someone interrupted him.

 

It was Yoona, “We're home and we brought someone!” she shouted happily. Seungho tilted his head, “You...brought someone?” he asked.

 

Yoona nodded happily, “Yup! Them!” she shouted as B2st entered the mansion.

 

Mblaw's jaw fell, “MIR!” they shouted in chorus. “She gave me puppy eyes!” Mir explained.

 

“Wow! Your place is huge! How long have you been in the human world?” Doojoon asked as he casually walked in and sat on the couch.

 

Yoona happily went to Mblaq's side, “They said they didn't have any place to stay.” Yoona said looking at Seungho, “Please let them stay.” she gave her a puppy eyes.

 

Seungho wanted to say no but just can't, “Okay, they'll stay. But there's going to RULES!” he emphasized.

 

He walked towards B2st, “Okay! Since Yoona is a human there's gonna be a rule! There's only one rule and that's never drink her blood! Got it! Because if you do I'm gonna turn you into dust!” Seungho warned.

 

“We got it!” B2st said in chorus while doing what they're doing earlier.

 

While the other B2st members were goofing around there was one who stayed quiet all along the way and that's Kikwang.

 

He went towards Thunder, “Can we talk outside?” he asked.

 

Thunder looked at him and turned his gaze towards yoona and looked at him again, “Sure.” he said as they went outside.

 

Thunder leaned at the wall while Kikwang was standing in front of him, arms cross. “What do you wanna talk about?” Thunder asked obviously not interested.

 

Kikwang blinked at him, “She's a Royal Blood, isn't she?” he asked.

 

Thunder frozed at his questions. He looked down the floor and at him, “Your right.” he said.

 

Kikwang stared at him, “Whose parents?” he continued to asked, “Lady Sooyeon.” Thunder replied. Kikwang blinked, “Why is she a human?” he asked.

 

Thunder scoffed, “Why are you asking so much question?! And how did you even know she's a royal blood?” Thunder asked.

 

Kikwang looked away and stared at emptiness, “When I was a child I drank a Royal blood, it was from Lady Sooyeon – she saved me.” he said.

 

Thunder blinked and nodded, “Lady Sooyeon turned her to a human to be protected. Someone killed Lady Sooyeon and that someone also wants to kill Yoona. ” Thunder answered his last question. “Don't tell anyone about this.” he continued.

 

Kikwang nodded and went inside leaving Thunder outside.




 

Sorry for late update!

I hope you like it! B2st is moving in!

Yay!

you please comment. ^o^