01.

Living With Demons

Survival

“She must survive.”

 

 

There was a war for the throne– only one can be the demon king– Vampires were at war– only the strongest can win– “I have to protect her!” shouted the soon-to-be-thrown out queen.

 

Her eyes were glowing red– fierce, determine, fire, and war– “She has to survive!”.

 

She run out of the door with a beautiful baby on her arm

 

Ambitious vampires were already surrounding– ready to fight– “You don't have a chance” said the queen.

 

The foolish vampires ignored her sentence. She smirked, “I warned you” she said. Then suddenly a flash of speed came attacking.

 

In one quick interaction of the skin, she quickly absorbed the power of one– making it old and weak– until the poor vampire turned into dust.

 

She punched, kicked, break bones of her enemies.

 

She was on her way to the human world, when he appeared– pale skin, beautiful features, tall– “Lady Sooyeon, happy to see you” he said.

 

Her eyes widened. She already knew that she doesn't stand one chance against him.

 

He tilted his head– wanting to have a good view– a smirked appear on his face once he saw the baby, “And you brought my future fiance” he said.

 

Her face was mixed with negative emotions– horror, disapproval, honorary rejection– “You can't, I won't let you lay a finger on her!” she cried, but the only respond she got was a mischievous smirked and a flash of speed coming towards her.

 

She ducked, defend, and fought. His move was perfect– Every single hit didn't missed– Her once beautiful face is now filled with scars– cracks on her face– he was hitting her chakra (The place in a vampires body where their weakness are.) Her Chakra was the at the root– upper abdomen– where he kept hitting her.

 

She grab his neck with one hand and knock him down the floor, but he fought back making her loose with the same strategy. “You're good” he said at her holding her neck, “But I'm better” he smirked and knock him down the floor.

 

Her baby flew out of her hand, “No!” she cried at she gestured towards her baby, catching his attention– he turned around and saw the baby about to crash on the ground– he quickly let go of her and move towards the baby.

 

As soon as she was released she quickly move, making a raise between her and him on who's gonna have the baby.

 

Fortunately she has the ability of speed in a split of a second she grab her baby before him and run towards the portal, but before they escaped he threw a blow on her root chakra.

 

She gasped at the pain, that blow made her weak and very vulnerable.

 

She clutched her fist, “I'm going to make you safe” she uttered at her baby and made her way on the human world.

 

 

She collapsed near a small alley. She gulped hard, sweats were pouring. She knew she's going to turn dust sooner or later. She forcefully sat up, “You- My baby, you are going to be safe. And the only way I can make you safe is by turning you into a mortal.” She said as she put lay her baby at the trashcans cover and put her hand on her baby's chest.

 

Her hands glowed, “Mortality is going to be given, you, my child is going to be a demon once your power could not longer be hide from your true self and appeared before you.” she commanded as the glows went off.

 

She gasped once again– Numbing the pain– she was about to collapsed when someone caught her, “Lady Sooyeon?” he said in a shocking voice.

 

The soon to be thrown out queen, grabbed the strangers coat, “I, Lady Sooyeon, still standing as the queen. Order you to protect the princess and keep her safe due to her mortality” she said.

 

The stranger knew what she was talking about, since he witness their appearance on the alley, “Yes, My queen. But what shall I name her?” he asked.

 

The queen smiled even she was weak, “Name her Yoona, my beloved Yoona.”

 

Suddenly the queen in his arms disappeared and turn into dust, “I shall, I will and I must protect her. I, Yang Seungho, promised to protect thy princess Yoona, in the name of my queen, Lady Sooyeon.” He vowed.

 

 

 

So how's the new chaptie? I hope you like it! I made Mblaq nice to Yoona :) I figured out slaves are very fictional,so, I decided to not make her a slave.

 

you please comment, I want to know what you think about the new plot

 

-xxXXkissesXXxx-