03.

Living With Demons

 

New look everyone ^3^

Girlfriends

“ But still I'm a girl and just like in the television girls need girl talk.

 

 

 

“How have you been when we were gone?” Joon asked as she her hair. She smiled and pursed her lips into a thin line, “Good since G.O oppa was around” she replied.

 

Thunder chuckled, “Meaning it could've been better if we were also around?” he asked but the girl shook her head, “Nope, it could've been the best if all of you were around.” she said.

 

“Yoona”Mir called. The doe-eyed girl turned her head and smiled, “Yes, oppa?” “Why'd you settle up a picnic in a sunny day?” Mir asked as he blocked the sunlight in his eyes, “Hmm... to annoy you.” she replied.

 

“Aigoo, what a naughty girl” he said as she pinched her cheeks.

 

All of them laugh, talk, and eat. Just about a normal person can do. It was like they're completely human except that they're ultimately gorgeous and women would die for them.

 

“Oh! Oppa, When I went to the garden, I saw people outside the gate, they were wearing the same thing.” She said trying to described it the way she could.

 

G.O leaned towards Seungho and whispered, “She means– she saw students.”

 

Seungho nodded.

 

“Why were they wearing the same thing? And they looked so happy. I even saw this girl she was with an another girl– they were whispering and laughing– they were friends.” she said trying not to sound desperate.

 

They vampires around her didn't exactly know how to explain the situation, “Look, Babe, No need to be upset about not having a girlfriend– You have us,right?” said Joon.

 

Yoona smiled and nodded *but still I'm a girl and just like in the television girls need girl talk.* thought Yoona.

 

“Oppa, out of curiosity why'd you keep me? I'm a human.” she asked.

 

The guys flinched, now they really don't know how to explain this to you. The fact that they are forbidden to say who she really is, because she have to find it on her own.

 

“Uhmm, it's... uhmmm... because when we saw you in the streets, we already know you're special and so~ we kept you, Angel.” Lied Thunder.

 

“You know, babe, you don't have to ask that question. We want you we keep you” Mir said as he her head. “Is that enough to explain?” he asked.

 

Yoona smiled and nodded, “As long as you're with me.” she said.

 

“Oh~ I forgot I have a surprise.” she said, “Surprise?” the asked in chorus.

 

“Yup, Even G.O oppa doesn't know this surprise” she said.

xx

Happy new year everyone ^3^ 

I hope you like my short update

you please comment!

-xxXXkissesXXxx-