04.

Living With Demons

 

Surprise

“The most beautiful piece I've ever heard.”

 

 

x

“But before I tell you my surprise we have to clean up and go home.” She said.

 

“Thunder, clean it.” Seungho ordered as everyone stood up.

 

The younger man glared at him but eventually cleaned up in a split of a second, “Now that this is clean, the only thing we need to do is get to the house. Now grabbed on, sweetie.” Mir said as he shoved you in his back. “Hang on.” He said as he quickly went home followed by the others.

 

Yoona got off his back, “Okay, first off, wear this.” She handed them a blind fold, “What's this for?” Joon asked. “Just wear it, oppa” said Yoona.

 

 The 5 vampire did at what they was told. Slowly Yoona opened the door and dragged them inside. It was quiet when they went in, when suddenly they heard the piano– playing a beautiful piece– Für Elise.

 

The melody was a beauty, all of them took off their blind fold and saw her playing it with such grace and passion. Every move was perfect, the way she press her fingers in the keyboard was marvelous. * Beauty * was their only thought.

 

She stopped playing and turn her head to them, “How was it?” she asked with a hint of expectation.

 

Mir was the first one to recover and went towards her, “It was beautiful, baby” he said as he kissed her temple and sat next to her, “Thank you” he whispered.

 

“The most beautiful piece I've ever heard. You're good as Beethoven and believe me I've seen him played before” Seungho said and went towards her.

 

“It was amazing, beautiful, every word that can say perfect can define it.” Thunder said as she motion towards you and gave her a big kiss on her cheeks.

 

“You're the best, babe” Joon cooed.

 

“So, that's why your always at the music room being locked up.” G.O said as he went to her and rubbed her head. “It was beautiful.” he said.

 

“I was afraid that it will sound horrible, I haven't played piano before.” she admitted.

 

Mir started playing, “Why did you decided to play piano?” he asked. “Because, I always hear the oppa playing it.” she said.

 

Mir smiled at her, “So, that's why you wanted to learned it?” he asked and she nodded.

 

“But why did you played Für Elise?” He asked, “Did you know that story behind that song?” G.O asked.

 

Yoona smiled, “That song was for a girl that Beethoven loved so much – they were close friends but he couldn't marry the girl – later on the girl he loved had a child, the girl she loved named the baby Maria Eva Elise.” she explained.

 

“So, why did you played it?” Mir asked again.

 

“Because Für Elise shows Beethoven's love for that girl. And I want to show oppas my love for them, too.” she said.

 

“You don't need to do that, hun, we already know you love us and we love you, too.” Seungho said and her hair.

 

Yoona smiled, “I'm glad” she whispered.

 

 

Finally updated! Yay! ^o^

Hope to satisfy your needs, Yoona's going to meet B2st soon!

you please comment!

-xxXXkissesXXxx-