02.

Living With Demons

Promise To Protect

“I promise to protect you with all my life.”

 

 

 

 

He was carrying the small little baby in his arms.

 

The baby cuddled, making herself comfortable in his arms. He was making sure that every move he make was careful, like he was carrying a vulnerable glass– one wrong move... crack– He stared at her– warm and soft– “Yoona.” he uttered as he run his fingers through her cheeks.

 

He stared at the nice blue dark sky and sigh, “How am I gonna take care of you?”

 

The door knob twist and turn.

 

All 4 vampires turn their attention to the door as it opened, “Hyung!” shouted the youngest as he run his way towards him.

 

The 3 vampires glanced at each other with a blank face and went towards him, “What are you carrying?” asked the 3rd oldest.

 

All of them stared at the beautiful baby cuddling in his arms, “A human?” said the 2nd oldest as he stared at him in disbelief.

 

The 4 vampires looked at each other– confused, disgust– “Why are you carrying a human?” the 2nd youngest asked.

 

The oldest one sigh, “She's not just any human– She's the princess– Lady Sooyeon turned her into a mortal, so the princess would be safe.” he said.

 

The youngest tilted his head, “Safe?” he asked.

 

The oldest sigh, “I don't know either. I found Lady Sooyeon in an alley, weak, she sacrifice her life for her child.” he said.

 

The 4 vampires looked at each other, horrified, “So, Do you mean, Lady Sooyeon is... dead?” asked G.O as what he prefers to be called.

 

The oldest nodded with a blank expression, “It seems like there's a war for the thrown. There is no way a Queen will go to the Human world leaving her subjects unattended. And when I saw her she was full of bruises– half of her face was already cracking– ready to be turned to dust, it seems her chakra was hit hard. And all of us know, that Royal Bloods are the only one who can kill another Royal Blood” he said.

 

Lee Joon took the baby out of Seungho's arms and tuck into his, “So, there's some who purposely wants the queen dead and keep this baby.” he said as touched the baby's cheek.

 

Thunder, Park Thunder grabbed the baby with his cold soothing hands and lay her down in his arms, protecting her, “What's her name?” he asked.

 

“She was named Yoona by Lady Sooyeon”

 

Thunder smiled, “Yoona.”

 

The youngest, Mir, took her out of Thunder's arms and hold it with caring affection, “A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Yoona, you're like your mother, I guess” He said with a smile.

 

G.O place his hand under his chin, rubbing it, “She's Demon King's daughter, she's a pure blood. Does she have powers?” he asked.

 

“All I know is that Lady Sooyeon took away her immortality and said that she will be awaken once again when her power could no longer be control inside of her. Yoona is very important to the Queen.” Explained Seungho.

 

 “That's right, she could not hide her powers, she's a Royal blood! Royal blood are the most powerful vampires! They could turn human into a vampire and they're the only vampire who have powers! If she doesn't use her powers for a long, it will appear itself– whether she likes it or not!” cried the maknae as he stared at the sleeping baby.

 

Lee Joon looked at her, “But still, This baby must be in great danger for Lady Sooyeon to bring her in the Human world.” He said as he brushed his fingers in her cheeks– completely star stuck– “Did Lady Sooyeon saw you?” Thunder asked.

 

Seungho turned to him then to Yoona, “She ordered me, while still standing as the Queen, to protect her no matter what happen due to her mortality” He said.

 

G.O, too, stared at the baby, “She must be in great danger” was his last words.

 

'She needs protection, I promise to protect her with all my life.' all of them taught at the same time.

 

 

17 years later.

 

“G.O oppa!” shouted a girl, she was wearing a white silk dress with a matching sun hat.

 

She was smiling widely under the heat of sun, she was calling him on top of the hill, “You're a slow poke!” she mocked.

 

“Yah! Do you know, how hard for us to do this under the sun?!” he cried as he covered his face with his hand, trying to block the sun.

 

 “You're just old that's why you're slow” she uttered.

 

“Yah! I heard you”

 

“Well, it's true! You're 314 years old! And to think about it I should call you 'Ajushi' not 'Oppa'” she shouted.

 

“Why you– ” in a split second he was already there chasing her, “Hahahaha” she laughed as she run away but he was, too, fast for her.

 

They both landed on the soft grass together laughing.

 

“Yah! Yoona!” someone suddenly shouted.

 

She sat up finding 2 shimmering Vampires walking towards her, “Seungho Oppa! Joon Oppa!” she quickly stood up and greeted them with a hug, “How was your hunting?” she asked.

 

The two guys patted her head, “Great” they both said, “I missed you guys!” she said.

 

All 4 of the Vampires did hunting last 3 months leaving Yoona in the care of G.O.

 

So when they arrived she prepared a picnic for them.

 

She pulled away from them– looking around– “Where are the others?” she asked.

 

“Miss us that much?” A familiar voice said.

 

She turned around and saw two guys walking, “Yoona-ah, how many times do I have to tell you, I hate the sun”

She smiled widely and suddenly run towards the two guys, “I missed you!” she shouted and hugged them.

 

 

 

Sorry if this was rather lame -_-

 

Let me explained the plot so you won't be confuse.

 

In here, only Royal Bloods have natural abilities, once you become a Demon King or be a part of a thrown you'll be blessed with some kind of ability.

 

There are rare truly Royal Bloods, this rare ones were already born with natural abilities like Yoona's parents and the guy who killed her mom.

 

In their history only 3 Ancestors of Vampire have it, and it's Yoona family and the guy. There's going to be more characters to add, so be aware who's the last Royal Blood.

 

P.S If you watched twilight saga; new moon, where Edward fought with the vulturi and his face were like glass cracking up.

 

In this story their dying is just like that having a crack signifies they're about to die.

 

P.P.S This is the Chakra if you want to know the weakness then looked at the main issue. Yoona's mom Chakra was the root, her main issue was Yoona's survival. She wants Yoona to survive.

you please comment

-xxXXkissesXXxx-