Caught red handed

Night came on

Krystal's P.O.V. (present time, Krystal's still in the shower)

“Krysta-ah! Ew!” I scowled and covered myself up quickly as I turned to Minho who had his eyes diverted. “Ehem… I mean… they’re nice…” I blushed and glared at the vampire who was smiling nervously at me, trying not to look directly at my body.

“Yah!”

“I mean… they’re… oh for s sake! Just come on, something’s happening to Amber!” At his words my shyness was forgotten and I jumped out of the shower quickly grabbing a robe and rushing towards the infirmary. Minho couldn’t keep up with me as I had quickly gone to demon mode and ran towards the infirmary my concern growing with each passing second. When I entered the room, I was met with Key’s high pitched screech.

“Ah! Krystal! Ew!” I scowled at him and quickly closed my bath robe. Geez these damn vampires were going to give me a complex. “I mean… you look…nice…” He eyed me nervously and I rolled my eyes in response, shifting back into human form as I rushed over to Amber’s bedside. I watched as her body twitched, her features contorting as her body started to transform. I looked up and out of the window, nearly smacking myself at the sight of the full moon. How could I have forgotten that? I looked back to the other girl and held her arms down firmly as she transformed not wanting her to accidentally hurt herself in the process.

“It’s okay Am… I’m here baby…”

“Baby?” I growled at Key and he jumped back holding his hands up in a gesture of defeat as he backed away from me taking Minho with him as he fled the room. Amber had completely transformed and I looked down at her still sleeping form, running my fingers gently through the silky fur that covered her arms. She looked like a mixture of her demon form and the werewolf form. Her skin was black and black feathered wings protruded from her back, her body more muscular than usual, and her ears had become long and fur covered like a dogs. She had a tail protruding from behind her and her large arms were covered in a light black fur, her hands holding claws inside of them. hung slightly open and I could see the long canines that hid under her lips. Her face was still hers and her features were still handsome, and I almost chuckled, thinking that Amber was the only person in the universe who could be infected by two demons and still look good. I my hands gently over her smooth cheeks and she whimpered in her sleep. I smiled and was about to lean down to place a kiss on her forehead when I heard the doors behind me burst open.

I spun around to see Taeyeon in half wolf form stumbling into the room with Yuri yapping behind her. Taeyeon was a full breed werewolf, meaning that she was born a werewolf, from two werewolf parents. She was the most powerful of all the werewolves we had on our team. Being a full breed meant that she could control her change, she could change at any time, full moon or not. When the moon was out, she could control how much she changed, she mostly chose the half wolf form, liking to still be able to stand upright and talk like a person while in wolf form.  Yuri on the other hand was a half breed, meaning that one of her parents wasn’t a werewolf. She could control most of her actions in wolf form, and she could transform on will but when the moon was out she had to be in wolf form unlike Taeyeon. Yuri was strong, but not as strong as Taeyeon, though she’d never openly admit that. I looked at the two of them with raised eyebrows. Taeyeon flashed me a nervous smile and Yuri quirked her head to the side her doggie ears perking up as she looked at me.

“Um… we just remembered the full moon… we wanted to see how she was.” Taeyeon muttered looking over at Amber as Yuri approached us cautiously sniffing around Amber’s bed, her tail wagging at the scent.

“She’s fine… she’s still asleep, but she’s fine.” Taeyeon nodded and motioned towards the bed, silently asking my permission to come closer. I was about to tell her it was okay when I felt a wet nose press against my leg and I slapped the snout away.

“Yah! Stop sniffing me you mutt! I’m going to tell Unnie!” Yuri whimpered and backed away from me as Taeyeon laughed.

“Sorry Krys… she doesn’t really know how to control the instincts during the full moon.” I nodded and sent one last threatening glare towards Yuri before I motioned for Taeyeon to come closer. Taeyeon nodded and moved closer to the bed, her eyes studying Amber’s form carefully. She leaned in and took a sniff along Amber’s collarbone and I raised an eyebrow at that. The scent would tell her something, I knew that, but it was still strange to see her sniffing Amber like that. Taeyeon’s ears shot up and she stood up, nervously coughing and looking at me with a mischievous grin.  

“What?” I asked cautiously, not sure if I liked the grin on her face. She chuckled before saying anything.

“She um… she likes it when you touch her… she REALLY likes it.” I knit my eyebrows together at that not really understanding how she could possibly know that. Amber was asleep and Taeyeon didn’t have any mind reading skills, so how could she know what Amber liked?

“Wha-“ I was about to ask when Taeyeon’s eyes quickly drifted down Amber’s body, lingering for longer than I liked on her lower region. I was about to say something to her when my eyes doubled in size. “YAH! Byuntae!” I smacked Taeyeon upside the head and she just snickered in response as she fled the room, Yuri following her closely. I felt the blush on my cheeks subside after a couple moments and I looked over at Amber’s still sleeping form curiously.

I stepped closer to the bed, examining Amber’s sleeping face again, and after a few moments I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her lips. Grinning as a low rumble worked up from her chest. I my hands over her strong abs and she whimpered in response, I bit my lip and placed a small kiss on her collarbone, my hand itching to move lower to check if Taeyeon was accurate.  I was going to place another kiss on her lips when I heard another scream behind me.

“YAH JUNG SOOJUNG, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO THAT LLAMA DOG?!”