Reference points

Night came on

This is an alternate universe fiction. In this universe everyone lives in a post apocalyptic world. Demons and Vampires roam freely and humans are hunted during the night. Day activities are still very similar to the world now, but at night humans have to go into hiding. Many humans have been killed off, as a result the humans developed resistance centers all over the world to fight off the evil forces. The biggest center being in Seoul, South Korea. All of the stuff that is listed below can and will be in the fiction but I figured it might be easier to have here as well just in case there is confusion, this can be a point of reference.


Xialeth Demon: a powerful winged demon, with abilities of telepathy, super human strength, teleportation and power absor ption. Malicous in nature, very hard to control.

Rylocth Demon: healing powers and amazing agility, lean muscular physique, having a prehensile tail with a sharp tipped end. Natural enemy of the Xialeth Demon.
 

Hybrids: Hybrids are high level human warriors who have been magically infused with a demon (mostly Rylocth demon).

Alchemists: For this story, they are high level scholars who infuse Science and Magic.

Sorcers: Magicians, witches... etc.

Squints: These are humans who have dedicated themselves to helping fighting the forces of evil but have no super powers. They instead help by becoming experts in ancient texts, spells, demonology, and weapons technology.

Vampires and Demons: For the most part in this universe Vampires and Demons are evil, however there are a few exceptions, they are refered to as defectors (meaning they abandoned the evil side and came to work with humans).

Werewolves: There are three classifications of werewolf. Full breed werewolf: This means that the wolf was born to two full breed werewolves. Half breed werewolf: This means one parent was a werewolf while the other was human or something else. Infected werewolf: This means that this person was not born a werewolf, instead they were bitten or scratched by a werewolf and have become infected, they are the least powerful of the three.

Sorry if this all seems really confusing, I think once the fiction starts it will seem less confusing. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!