; Moved into a closer relation

My First Love Story

"Sorry I'm late Mrs Kim!" Hyuna nearly shouted, standing at the door.

Mrs Kim, the Math teacher, and the whole class looked at Hyuna, who have just interrupted the class.

"ERHEM. You think you can just interrupt my class like that?! Stand outside the classroom, now." Mrs Kim said, sounding snobbish. Apparently, Hyuna gets picked on a lot by Mrs Snobbish. "S-sorry." Shortly after she went outside the class, she heard someone shouting. "Hey girl!" Hyuna turned, it was Jiyong. "What are you standing outside the class for?" He asked in a curious tone. "Well.. I went to class late." Hyuna said, looking on the ground. Jiyong suddenly grabbed Hyuna's arm and dragged her into the classroom.

"Hey Mrs Kim!" Jiyong shouted at the door.

"J-Jiyong, what are you doing here?" Mrs Kim said in shock.

"Hyuna was late because she accompanied Byunghunnie to the nurse!" He explained.

"W-W-Why didn't you say so?" She faked the fakest smile that everyone knows its fake.

"She yelled at me the moment i came into class." Hyuna mumbled. Jiyong noticed, and told her to go back to her seat. "Mrs Kim, you know what I'll do if I find out you mistreated Hyuna~" Jiyong left that sentence before walking out of the classroom. Jiyong hid behind the wall of the classroom. He heard students' voice asking 'Do you both have any relationship?' 'Why does he help you?' 'Is he your boyfriend?'.

"Why did I help her..?" Jiyong was lost in thought. 

 

It was lunch break, Hyuna met up with Amber, Krystal and Jessica for lunch. But they decided to skip it anyway. "Girls, i have to do something, please wait for me at the hallway" Hyuna told the girls and run off. "Geez, what's up with her today.." Jessica said. 

 

"..Hey.." Byunghun looked up and saw Hyuna with a bottle of water. "T-The nurse ask you to drink plenty of water, so i thought.." Hyuna said nervously.

"So you thought you could just tell me what to do?" Byunghun looks at the bottle of water, and then Hyuna.

"T-T-That's not what I meant..! I, I'm sorry.." Hyuna stuttered, frightened.

"Dude, don't scare her like that." Taehyung told him, slapped his shoulder.

"Hahah, I'm just kidding. Thanks though, for caring about me" Byunghun gave Hyuna a quick wink. I swear, Hyuna was about to faint from hotness. From Hyuna's memory, Byunghun hasn't done anything like that to a girl. That makes Hyuna thinks she's the first to get a wink from Byunghun.

"I.. Shall not disturb you any further.." Hyuna said, almost whispering.

Just when Hyuna walks pass a corner near the foodcourt, she felt someone grabbing her shirt and threw her onto the wall.

"Hey there." It was Sulli, the popular ranked girl. "What did you and Byunghun baby talked about?" Sulli said, her words half threatening. "N-Nothing much.." Hyuna said, terrified, obviously. "I said," Sulli paused for awhile. "What did you and Byunghun talked about?" Hyuna's words are too terrified to come out of , and she was on the verge of crying.

 

"Is there something I've missed?" A voice came from the other side of the wall.

"W-Woohyun oppa?!" Sulli's jaw dropped. "What's going on here?" Woohyun asked, as if he doesn't know.

"N-Nothing, we're just chatting about Byunghunnie oppa.." Sulli lied.

"Byunghunnie wasn't for you to call, and if he heard you calling him 'oppa', he definitely wouldn't like it. He only allows certain people to call him that." Woohyun said with a pitch of coolness. Woohyun could tell that Sulli was fuming mad, but he doesn't care. He dragged Hyuna, who has visible tears in her eyes, away from Sulli and her 'gang' of friends by her wrist.

 

Woohyun was dragging her near the hallway, where he stopped and turn to Hyuna. "Sulli is not a nice girl, don't mess with her, 'cause i couldn't guarantee she would not kill you." 

"I'm aware of that.."

"...Are you crying? Don't cry, girls aren't pretty when they cry."

Woohyun's hand extend towards Hyuna, wiping her tears away. Hyuna froze there. What they didn't know was, Byunghun was watching the whole time, and so does the girls.

{ Hyuna gone back home }

"Hyuna dear, what's wrong?" Hyuna's mom asked. "Nothing, just got asked a bunch of questions by Amber, Krystal and Jessica. It was nothing much." 

"We're going to visit my old pal's house today, I hope you'll start talking to his son, Byunghun, soon." Dad said in excitement.

"Oh gosh. I hope Woohyun did not tell him about that incident.."

 

{ Author's note } 

Was it long enough? Sorry if it was short cuz i worked on this right after i came home from school and I have a test tomorrow.. >.<

Forgive me for using Sulli as the bully, i can't think of any names at the moment. But i highly doubt i'll change it lol. ouo