Chapter 12 .

My First Love Story

 

Hyuna's pov.

"Hyuna, here's your bubbletea for yesterday and today," What? He's saying this as if nothing has happened! I slowly walked to the front to get it. "Don't worry, it's not poisoned," He chuckled. "Have one.." He hesitated at first, but then smiled. "So, how's life?" Is he serious? I just got my heart broken yesterday!! But I kept quiet. It was a long silence, before he continue the conversation.

"About yesterday..." He scratched the back of his head. What is he trying to say? What is he going to say? "I'm sorry," He tried holding back his laughter. "But I was only kidding about being together with Sulli!!" WHAT??? My face wrote the big word 'shocked'. But he still proceeded to explain. "Taehyung helped me with it, of course. I had Sulli to accompany me home, and when you asked whether I was dating her, I said yes, and she actually went along with it," He said, still trying to hold back his laughter. I hit him hard on the shoulder. "Why are you doing this to me?!" Tears actually came out of my eyes. Soon, I placed my hands over my face, stopping him from seeing my crying face. But he pulled my hands away, and embrace my petite body. "Silly, do you think I would date that cheating ? You think I wouldn't know she's kissing some guy from the basketball team?" He pulled off the hug and wiped my tears away with his hands. "I'm sorry, if I don't do that, how do you think I'll be able to tell about your feelings towards me?" I kept silence. "But did you see your face when you walked into this room though?! It was hilarious!!" Riiiight. I walked in feeling scared and afraid of what's in store for me, but was slapped in the face with this sick joke. Kim Taehyung, you better watch out after school.

 

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" I screamed across the hallway. Taehyung turned back, but when he sees my dark facial expression, he quickly turned around and run. It was too sudden for him, so his running speed wasn't fast. I slowly caught up and jumped onto him. I pinned him down onto the floor. "Kim Taehyung!! Do you think this is funny to noona?! It was horrible since yesterday!!! That feeling was horrible!!" He turned around and gave me a big smile. "Mianhaeyo, noona~" I showed a fierce look, but was interrupted by Jiyong. "Omo, Hyuna! What happened?" He was holding his pennyboard. He hid behind Jiyong. "Hyung, noona is scary~" He was confused, looking back and forth at the both of us. After a short while, he understood the situation. "Ah~ Taehyungie helped Byunghun with his plan?" My eyes widened. "Jiyong, you knew?!" He laughed. "Yeah, he already told me and Woohyun earlier today. It was funny though! Your expression shows everything," I blew my top. "LEE BYUNGHUN!!!"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A U T H O R S  N O T E S

sup people

sorry I did not update for like months????????? i didnt know whether to update or not since my storyline is messed up

I was writing this while listening to EXO'luXion live audio streaming like can you understand my feels???????

BAEKHYUN YAS MY BIAS IN EXO

 

(( Taehyung's smile in the fanfic ))