; Dinner at the Lees

My First Love Story

 

{side note: Nobody in school knows Byunghun and Hyuna's parents are friends except Byunghun and Hyuna.}

 

"Hello there!" Hyuna's mom greeted Byunghun's parents. "Hello there, Mrs Kim." Mr Lee greeted back. "Stay for dinner, please?"

"Yeah sure, do come to our house for dinner one day, too." Mr Kim told his friend, Mr Lee.

Hyuna and Byunghun's mom was in the kitchen doing dinner while their dads was sitting in the living room, chatting. Hyuna was standing by the window, staring into space. 

Mrs Lee's head popped out of the kitchen door, "Hyuna, would you mind if you could call Byunghun down for dinner? I'm almost done cooking. He's in his room."

"Oh.. Yeah, sure.." Hyuna hesitated. She slowly walked up the stairs, heart thumping faster and faster. She gently knocked on the door of Byunghun's room, but there is no response. "L-Ljoe..? Dinner's ready.." There's still no response. Hyuna decided to open the door.

She peeked in through the tiny opening of the door, finding Byunghun asleep, on his bed. Doesn't know what's got into her, Hyuna slowly walked into his room, doesn't wanna wake him up. She went up to Byunghun, their faces close to each other, admiring his nicely structured face when suddenly, she heard a very y, sleepy voice.

"Do you know it's rude to stare at people when they're asleep?" Byunghun said, without opening his eyes. Hyuna's eyes wide opem, quicky moved away from his face. "I-I'm sorry!" Just when she was about to turn, Byunghun grabbed her wrist, Hyuna's heartbeat stopped (literally) as she remembers from a drama that when a guy does this to a girl, she'll most likely get kissed. "What are you doing in my room?" He questioned. "I... I l knocked on the door.. But you didn't respond.. Your mom wants you down for dinner."

Byunghun finally lets go of her tiny wrist, "Tell her I'll be down in a few minutes." He said, turning his back to Hyuna.

"Phew.." 

"Hyuna! It took you quite awhile! Where's Byunghun?" His mom questioned. They were all settled down in the dinner table, with food placed on it. You realised you're sitting in front of Byunghun, again. "He's sleeping just now, he'll be down in a few minutes."

Moments later, Byunghun came down from the stairs. "Omo! Byunghun-ah, what happen to your arm?! Hyuna's mom asked in concern, looking at the large bandage over his arm. "Well, some girl in school attacked me while trying to hug me." Byunghun lied.

"Oh my, she must be crazy. You must've been very popular in your school." Her mom said, "Yeah, I think she's crazy over me" Byunghun joked.

"There's many times different groups of girls followed him home, luckily Byunghun realised it before he reached home, and shaked them away. I don't want paparazzis outside or inside my house." His dad added.

"I'm going to the bathroom for awhile.." Hyuna said before excusing herself off the dinner table, as she has finished her food. When she came back, her parents were already going to go. "Goodbye!" His parents said. "Yah, Hyuna, don't forget your phone." Byunghun told her as he take quick steps towards the dinner table and handed her the phone.

"Oh.. Thanks." As Hyuna was reaching her arms out for the phone, she accidentally brushed against Byunghun's hand. 

"Wow, your hand is really smooth." Byunghun said, making a casual remark. 

"Thank you..." Hyuna smiled at Byunghun before leaving.

She tossed and her bed, suffering from insonmia again. 

"Ljoe never payed any attention to girls before, let alone giving compliments.." Hyuna thought, feeling confused.

 

{ author's note }

Sorry this was damn short T T.

Before anyone got confused(or has already gotten confused) :

Ljoe was called Ljoe for honorific / people not close to him, 

and was called Byunghun by parents, friends, best friends, elders, relatives. 

Yeah so Jiyong, Woohyun and Taehyung calls him Byunghun (And maybe teachers), and his fangirls call him Ljoe.

Jiyong, Woohyun, Taehyung and Byunghun was rich and handsome, thats why they're popular in school. So does Sulli and her gang of friends whom i has not named out yet. (kind of a rip-off from Boys Over Flowers whoops) So does Hyuna, Amber, Krystal and Jessica but they are in a lower level than the boys and Sulli&gang.