; New transfer student .

My First Love Story

"Byunghun-ah ! Where the creep have you been ?!" 

It was Jiyong. "Hyung! What's up?" Byunghun said. "The newspaper is out, and guess what?" Jiyong said in excitement. "The story about me and Hyuna was published?" "No, fortunately, it wasn't! Woohyun has it under control. With the help of Taehyung." 

"Tell me about it." Byunghun took 2 chairs and sat down face-to-face with Jiyong. 

"Taehyung sneaked into the news and photography studio to delete the pictures with the help of his fangirl in exchange for a hug, while Woohyun threatened to wreck the whole studio if they publish the article. They are definitely my kiddos." 

Woohyun and Taehyung entered the musical room. "Thanks guys." Hyuna said. "Oh yeah, there will be a new kid joining us tomorrow." Jiyong suddenly remembered. "It will be a surprise, you guys will definitely like him." 

-The next day-

"Oh. My. Gosh. Who is he?" // "He's so tall !" // "So cute ... So squishy ..." 

"Where's the new guy?" Taehyung asked. "Jiyong is bringing him over.. Calm down Taetae." Woohyun said.

"Hey Hyuna, heard there's a transfer student here today." Jessica asked. "Yeah, heard he's pretty tall..." Krystal said, daydreaming. "Taller than Ljoe, that is." Amber said, holding back her laughter. "Haha, that's definitely true." Hyuna laughed too.

"Oh my gosh. That's him! The son of a famous bread factory!" Krystal shouted in delight. "Choi JunHong, known as Zelo! AHHHH!" Krystal fainted, being held up my Jessica and Amber. "Hyuna, be right back, we have to send Krystal to the nurse..." Jessica said while struggling. "Yeah sure. This isn't the first time either.." Hyuna replied.

"Wow. You're tall." Byunghun said, looking at him. "Welcome Zelo! He's my pal that has just came back from Australia. How's your first day in Seoul?" Jiyong welcomed. "It was great! The people here are so friendly. They welcome me by screaming! It's so good to be here." Zelo smiled. "Does he know that being screamed at is bad?" Woohyun whispered to Taehyung. "Guess not. He'll probably change his mind saying that later in the day." Taehyung giggled.

-later in the day-

"Oh my gosh hyung! I'm being chased and screamed at!!" Zelo said to Taehyung. "Who are you calling 'hyung'?" Taehyung replied in shock. "I'm a '96 liner , you?" "Oh, i'm '95 liner..." Taehyung realised he's a hyung. "Taehyung is finally a hyung." Woohyun said to Byunghun. "Oh, the irony." 

"Yah! Ljoe! Hyuna fainted just now!" Krystal shouted across the room. "What?! What happened!?" Byunghun stood up in shock. "... Just follow me!" Krystal ran away and Byunghun followed after that. "Who's Hyuna?" Zelo asked curiously. "A really pretty girl. You'll probably fall in love with her." Taehyung joked. "Is Byunghunnie hyung her boyfriend?" Zelo asked again. "Byunghun is more like a brother. No doubt." Jiyong told him. "Can i follow them to see her?" Zelo asked, again. "You'll meet her some other time." Jiyong answered,

"Ouch.. It hurts.." Hyuna whimpered. "You shouldn't fall in the first place, look at the wounds on your leg.. From the ankle to the knee. Youch." Amber said, applying the ointment onto her. "It hurts just seeing it. I feel your pain, girl." Jessica said. 

Hyuna heard the door clicking open, she quickly pushed Amber's hand away and pull the blanket covers on her legs. "Hyuna, why did you faint?" Byunghun asked, panting from exhaustion. "I just did. Probably i had really less sleep.." Hyuna answered, looking at Krystal. "Geez, take care of yourself okay? I can't be with you 24/7." . "Yeah, i will. Thanks for visiting me!" Hyuna flashed a smile at Byunghun. "Do you need me to stay with you..?" . "Nope, I"m fine. I have Amber, Jessica and Krystal with me here, i'll be able to go in a couple of minutes." 

Just when Byunghun left, Hyuna thanked Krystal for helping her with the lie. It was an impromptu one. "Krystal.. Why did you lie?" Jessica asked. "I was helping Hyuna, i knew she doesn't want Byunghun to worry." "Thanks, Krystal." 

"But how are you gonna cover up the lie from now? The wound is visible." Amber asked. "You had extra jeans in your locker, right?" . "Hyuna, you're gonna get hurt. It's skinny jeans." "Do i look like i have a choice? Please, Amb.. You gotta help me.." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Author's note}

OHMYGOSH ITS AWFUL. 

PLEASEEE don't send my fanfics to EYK PLS DONT. I know my fanfics aren't that great but safe than sorry, right? PLEASE DONT TTOTT