; High School Life

My First Love Story

Slight note before the start on chapter 1 :

Even though Hyuna and Ljoe's parents were best friends, they don't get along with each other and was keeping quiet the whole time when they are or are not with their parents.

 

Byunghun slowly walks up towards her. Hyuna shyly looks at the ground and occasionally his eyes. "hyuna-yah" Byunghun spoke as he's only inches apart from her face. "... yes?" Hyuna said with hesitation. She felt his face slowly approaching her, lips nearly touching.

-bell rings-

 

"...huh, what?" Hyuna woke up, surprised. She looked over to the clock in the classroom. "oh, class ended." she mumbled. "Geez, Hyuna. You fell asleep in class again." Amber said midst packing up for next class. "Whoops, can't help it" Hyuna started packing her things too. As they were walking down the hallway, guess who she saw? Yes. One of Byunghun's friend, Taehyung, and a bunch of girls hovering around him. Taehyung was smiling, but Hyuna and Amber can tell that he is getting annoyed and irritated by those girls. Moments later, his "clique" came, 'bringing' more girls with them. Byunghun was there too. "Hey man!" Jiyong waved. Taehyung facepalmed. "Aish.. its so good to be wanted by so many people.." Hyuna sighed. "You wish you were them" Amber smiled. When Hyuna is walking through the almost-narrow hallway, she lowered her head while looking at Byunghun. As she was walking pass him, he caught her looking at him. Hyuna 'flinched' and accidentally hitted him in the arm. Her books dropped onto the floor, and all their fangirls widened their eyes. Byunghun's arm was bleeding from the cut of the plastic ring file. Hyuna opened in shock, saying "sorry" repeatedly. Byunghun took a deep breath and told her its okay. "Somebody bring Ljoe-sshi to the nurse!" one of the fangirls shouted. "yeah, man lets go" Jiyong said with a worried look. Woohyun spoke."why don't that girl do it? She is the cause of it anyway." Jiyong's face lightened up."Yeah girl, go before the wound gets worse". Hyuna felt that she was flustered yet lucky at the same time. "I don't need anyone to take me to the nurse, i can go there myself," Ljoe said with a tough look. "n-no, its fine, i can take you there." Hyuna said before she missed her chance to get closer to Byunghun, even if it's just for a bit.

"H-hey, sorry about your arm.." Hyuna said with a bit of guilt as the nurse is dressing the wound. "nah, it's okay, It's not like i've never gotten injured before," Ljoe said it cooly. "There, it's done. Drink plenty of water," the nurse advised. "Thanks for accompanying me here to the nurse, Hyuna, right?" Ljoe said with a small smile. "Yeah, Hyuna." Hyuna smiled back at him. His smile, big or small, was attractive, making Hyuna falling deeply in love with him. 

 

{ author's note }

Thanks guise for motivating me to continue this story :D. I did not know anyone would read this! Let alone the comments. I'll definitely continue this fanfic! But I'll have to be able to cope with studies first T T . This chapter was damn short i know, I'll make a longer one in the next chapter i promise :>