Ziyu

As One

 

I know the title is very anti-climactic. if you see this coming raise your hands in the air and wave 3 times.

 

 


 

 

 

“What are you doing?” Yixing said eyeing Luhan with one brow raised. They’re in Luhan’s bedroom.

“Sehun’s coming in 10 minutes.” Luhan said eyes focus on his own reflection.

“And that’s the reason you’ve been checking yourself nonstop for the last 30 minutes? If that mirror is alive I’m sure you’re already suffered axpirisation” Yixing snap back at Luhan who is now rummaging his closet.

“Don’t exaggerate Xing. Should I wear this shirt or this one?” Luhan face Yixing holding two hangers with the very same red shirts only differ in the tone.

“You’re overdoing it Luhan. You’re too obvious!” Yixing said with a playful smile.

“Just answer me Xing!” Yixing then pointed the deep red shirt without giving much thought.

“What do you think of Mr. Oh?” Yixing ask suddenly while Luhan look for a trouser that will go with his white shirt.

“He’s a great person and a responsible father.”said Luhan busily picking up white and blue jeans.

Yixing walk up to Luhan and give the other an unimpressed look.

“Fine. He takes good care of both of us…” Luhan stop hesitate before he continues “Well he’s good looking, he smell really nice and he always ask us if we need anything.”

“And?” Yixing pushes

“And what?”

“You like him didn’t you?”

“Yixing he’s married.” Luhan said frowning.

“Still. It doesn’t take away the fact that You. Like. Se.Hun a.k.a the father of your child. There’s always divorce you know.”

“I can’t believe you’re saying that!” Luhan look at his friend in disbelief.

“It’s the truth! I would know. I’m your BFF not that tadpole with thick charcoal all over his guppy looking eyes!” Expect Yixing to read Luhan very well.

“Am I obvious?” Luhan asked carefully.

“Try not to stare too long and if you feel your face is already burning try to gulp more water it also helps to calm your nerve. Also I suggest applying more concealer so that the blush won’t be too obvious” Yixing suggested with teasing smile.  He didn’t mean any of what he said he’s just playing with Luhan but Luhan was contemplating over his words.

“I can’t help it. Whenever he’s talking close to me or he’s staring at me I tend to lose it.” Luhan said remembering the days he lost in Sehun’s stare.

“Xing, I shouldn’t be feeling like this I shouldn’t also be thinking about it but he’s like the answer to all my prayers. He makes my son happy. He’s a good provider. Sometimes when I’m working he would send message checking up if I already eat and reminding me not to overwork. It feels great when someone’s thinking about your well-being. What should I do?

I felt like I found the missing piece but I still can’t fit it there because it’s not right. I don’t know what to do anymore.” Luhan said to his friend, he reached for the comb and brush his hair looking at his frowning reflection.

“Tell him you like him!”

“How many times do I have to tell you? He’s married!” Luhan said combing his tresses rather violently. He might as well go bald because of his friend who can’t get the proper picture of his predicaments. 

“Now that you have a mini Sehun, don’t you want a little Luhan?” Yixing ask Luhan like he didn’t hear him at all. Luhan stop what he’s doing because an image of a little baby appears in his line of vision, damn Yixing.

It only takes Yixing a single glance to know that Luhan is currently living in his dream.

“If you’re going to have another child what are you going to name him?”

“Ziyu.” Luhan answer without much thinking. He always like how simple and unique the name is.

“I see.” Yixing simply state as he stands up and leave Luhan alone.

“It’s not what you’re thinking!”

“Yeah right! What am I thinking?” Yixing smile at him slyly and Luhan just choose to shut his mouth.

 

 

It’s a lie if he says that he didn’t imagine a life with Sehun.

When he heard Haowen’s request after the competition he can’t help but clasp his hands together and silently pray that Sehun would consider Haowen’s request. He wanted to cook for Sehun with some authentic Chinese dish and he would lie if he says he doesn’t want to have some lone time with Sehun. Nothing green he just wanted to talk and know more about him.

 

 

 

 

xoxo

 

 

 

 

Sehun was spending more days with Luhan and Haowen. He would constantly come every Saturday afternoon and take them to shopping, movies, Amusement park, museum etc. Sometimes they go to a short vacation outside Seoul. One occasion Yixing and Yifan tag along (much to Sehun’s charging). Sometimes the Parks’ go with them to somewhere more exclusive. Luhan found out Baekhyun burns money on a regular basis. They were at Jeju Island for Haowen and Jimin’s annual school trip so they took the opportunity to have a little vacation while at it.

“Look at the beach. It’s sparkling!”

“We should buy a vacation house here. Like seriously we should go land-hunting now.”

“Baek we just arrive, besides Junmyun already have a hotel and a vacation resort here. There’s no need to buy a house.” Chanyeol remind him. They’re at Junmyeon’s resort. It’s a membership resort and only people with money and connection can avail the exclusive resort. 

“Junmyeon is wise beyond his height.” Baekhyun commented inspecting the vast living room.

“Agreed” Chanyeol and Sehun said at the same time after putting 2 large luggage’s on the floor both were Baekhyun’s. They have more and Chanyeol and Sehun good heartedly helped the poor bell boy to carry some stuff.

The children were playing outside with Baekhyun’s maids watching over them. Yes he has taken three maids with him even though there are a lot of servers around. He’s pregnant and he needs to be more cautious and more demanding than ever.

Luhan was drinking the sight of the ocean outside the huge veranda. Baekhyun urged him to go upstairs to check out their respective rooms.

“Lu, we’ll just be across okay. Here are your keys.” Baekhyun said offering the keys.

“Is Sehun staying with us?” Luhan asked because there are only 2 suites inside the villa.

“Of course where do you want him to sleep?”

“Bu-bbut Baek I don’t think he’s okay with that?”

“Luhan, you have a child with him already. What part of you he didn’t see yet? Besides it’s not like you guys don’t spend days in a single roof. Haven’t Sehun seen it all?” He’s still not used of Baekhyun bluntness. But it still doesn’t feel right. Sehun did stay at their house but not once had he spend over the same room alone.

“It’s okay Lu” Baekhyun said winking before taking his leave to his bedroom.

Thankfully it has 2 rooms inside. He set Sehun’s bag inside the smaller room with a single bed. While Haowen and him will used the larger one. Should I put Sehun and Haowen together? he thought.

 

 

 

They were outside enjoying the beach. Baekhuyn is sunbathing wearing a ridiculously huge white sun glasses. Haowen and Jimin were playing with the sand near the water, trying to construct castles or anything they can think of. Luhan watches fondly as the two children whine about the waves that keep knocking down their sand castles. Sehun and Chanyeol are swimming in the blue-green water.

When Chanyeol went out of the water, he scoop Jimin up and proceed to join Baekhyun who’s still lying under the huge umbrella looking so comfortable and peaceful sipping his milk.

Later Sehun sit next to Luhan. Sehun ruffle his son’s hair but Haowen look so serious piling sand around the blocks or castle as he keep on insisting.

“You wanna go swim?” Sehun ask Luhan.

“No. I’m fine. The water looks cold.” Luhan said, he can’t even look at Sehun’s bare chest without blushing.

“It’s a little cold but as soon as you submerge you won’t feel it anymore” Sehun try to pursue Luhan who is busy looking away from Sehun.

“C’mon. You’ll like it.” Sehun said nudging him playfully at the elbow.

“No really I’m fine.” Luhan didn’t bulge.

“Why are you afraid of the water?” Sehun tease

“No I’m- Ahh!” before Luhan can reply properly Sehun sprinkle water into his face.

“Haha. Is it cold?” Sehun ask chuckling at his own prank.

“Very fun- Ahhh! SEHUN!” again before Luhan can retaliate Sehun bring in some more water into Luhan’s face.

“C’mon Lu, where on a beach at least enjoy the water.” Sehun try to convince Luhan.

“Baba doesn’t know how to swim” Haowen comment after successfully putting another pile of sand in his tower.

“Is that so?” Sehun said with mischievous glint in his eyes.

“Yes. Sehun I can’t swim.” Luhan said wiping his face with the towel that he used to cover his arms and back from the sunlight.

“I’ll teach you.”

“Now?”

“Yes! Now.” Sehun said as he stands up. He snatch Luhan’s towel that is wrap around his body and throw it before hauling Luhan up.

“What? Sehun put me down!” Luhan order as the other male carry him towards the water.

“Nope!” Sehun smiling down to Luhan and Luhan blush at Sehun’s stare.

“I really don’t know how to swim.” Luhan said as they go deeper so he embraces Sehun tighter.

“It’s okay I’m here. I won’t let anything happen to you.” Sehun assure him. He can fell his heart trying its best to get out of his chest.

“Okay.” Luhan said not even meeting Sehun’s gaze because of shyness.

 

 

 

“You guys are so sweet!” Baekhyun shout from where he’s sitting, binoculars in hand. He can see Sehun guiding Luhan how to swim. They were now joined by Haowen with arm band floaters enjoying the water himself.

“Chanyeol I want to be carried in the water too! Now!” Baekhyun command his husband.

Chanyeol was eating bread and it fell out of his mouth as soon as he hears his husband’s order.

“But Baek…there’s two of you” Chanyeol said dumbly pointing at Baekhyuns large tummy.

“You don’t love me anymore!” Baekhyun said dramatically

“Me too! Haowen’s swimming with them. It looks fun!” Jimin announce to his father happily, already wearing his pink goggles.

 

 

 

xoxo

 

 

 

Luhan was at work, arranging and collecting goods to their respective shelves when his manager walked beside him. Truthfully with the amount of money Sehun was providing them he doesn’t needed this job but what will he do anyway? They have maids although he still managed to be hands-on when it comes to his family.

“Ehem” his manager’s name is Sunggyu, he was transferred to this store almost a year ago. Since then he take a strong liking for Luhan but Luhan does not like him one bit. After Luhan decline him on several outing he developed a habit of harassing Luhan every time there’s a chance and today is no exception.

 “So who’s the sugar daddy? Does he know you already have a son?”

“Looking at your phone, he must be filthy rich? And you no longer asked for cash advance. If my calculation is correct he must be an oldie who smells like dirt. Who else would have the guts to take you fully knowing what you are.”

“Stop it!” Luhan hissed when he felt a hand on his .

“And what you ganna do? Whined to your sugar daddy and threat me?”

“I said-“ Luhan wasn’t able to finish his sentence as someone pulled his manager to the collar and punch him in the face.

Luhan is too dumbfounded to react. It was Sehun.

“Go papa!” Haowen said from Luhan’s left.

“Punch him! Kick him!” Haowen cheered for his father enjoying a real fight while imitating his father moves. He even punches and kicks the air like showing his father how it’s done. And Luhan was torn between scolding his son about his enjoyment for the suffering of others or to stop Sehun from mauling his manager.

“What was that for?” Sunggyu said hands in his jaw.

“-For touching somebody else that’s not yours!” Sehun said in acid tone and give another hard punch on the stomach.

“! Who the hell are you?” Sunggyu is on the floor now clutching his stomach.

“Oh you don’t have to know my name. But be sure to remember my face because the next time I walk here, I’ll be the owner of this place! Until then, do yourself a favor and open your eyes.” And Sehun gives him a straight punch in the nose. Luhan was sure he heard a small crack coming from Sunggyu’s. ‘I need to prepare a new resume’ he dryly thought.

Luhan was still too startle to react as Sehun grab him by the arm and pulled him out of the grocery while carrying Haowen.

“Why did you do that?” Luhan complain as they were sitting on Sehun’s car. Sehun was buckling his seatbelt for him.

“He was taking advantage of you in front of my son what do you expect me to do?”

“He’s my manager” Luhan said calmly

“So he has the right to do that to you?” Sehun snap.

“No. But Haowen was there. I don’t think that’s a very good ecample. That’s violence!”

“I just did what I needed to do. And don’t underestimate Haowen’s intelligence.” Sehun said nose still flaring with anger.

“That’s right! Papa is soo good did you see his punches? Well aimed!” Haowen said gripping his seatbelt with excitement.

Luhan gives up to both of them. They were ganging up against him but he still need to talk to Sehun about violence.

That night Luhan can’t sleep thinking about Sehun’s aggressiveness. How great would it be if someone can protect him… them all the time.

 

 

xoxo

 

 

 

It was Sunday or popularly known as family day. They went to the amusement park Sehun promised to Haowen some time ago. While having lunch Sehun casually ask Luhan if he have some free time next Saturday. To which Luhan playfully reply ‘has all the time in world as the certain someone bought work for me’. Sehun smile and told Luhan that Jinri would like to meet them if it’s alright. Luhan was taken aback but he didn’t let it show. Of course they couldn’t avoid each other forever, they ought to meet someday. He still doesn’t know how he should feel about facing the wife of the father of his son especially now. And quite frankly, at first Luhan had expected to meet her sooner but Sehun never mentioned anything about her.

It’s long overdue but finally it’s here at last.

Was Luhan nervous? Very.

Contrary to what Luhan expect they arrive in a high end building. He wondered if they were actually living in a hotel. He always picture Sehun’s home as huge, white mansion with so many maids align waiting by the main door.

Sehun motion for them to climb the elevator, as the two were gaping at the high ceiling with long beaded crystal chandelier that’s sparkling against the light.

 

“Your aunt Jinri really likes to meet you. She’s so excited ever since I told her you’ll be coming over.” Sehun told Haowen.

The elevator rings signaling that they’ve arrive to the floor. When the door finally opens Luhan can’t believe that it’s already their destination. They’re occupying the whole floor! When he enters they were greeted by a fairy or at least that’s what Luhan think.

“Welcome to our humble abode!” she said. Luhan stood still he can’t take another step. Sehun walks ahead of them and give her a hug and a peck on the cheek.

“Jinri, have you been waiting long?” he hears Sehun ask.

The fairy that was named Jinri dresses in a hot pink Venus cut with black lace belt along the waist. She wears a pair of mother of pearls earrings with matching bangles. Her full lips were shiny pink. Her face is small highlighted by a pinkish glow.  Her skin is like a pure white talcum, so delicate and clear of any blemish. Her hair was cut into elegant bowl one side tucked under her hair, unlike that long wavy one that he vaguely remembered from the newspaper ages ago. Eye smiles that can send anyone beg on her feet in an instance. She’s achingly beautiful and it crushed Luhan’s heart.

“It’s nice to finally meet you!” Jinri come to him and give him a light hug.

“Same here.” Luhan said smiling at the beautiful goddess in front of her.

“Sehun always talk about you guys.” she said looking at Luhan, arms lock with her husband.

“Oh, you must be Haowen!” Jinri coo and kneel down to have a good look at Haowen.

“Hello aunt Jinri.” Haowen greet in small voice.

“Can I have a hug?” Jinri ask smilling at Haowen. He looks up to his baba as if asking permission. Luhan give a small nod and so Haowen hug her.

“I bought you toys, I’ll give it to you later.” Jinri wink at Haowen

“Thank you.” Hawen said to her.

 

After chatting a little they went to eat dinner at the dining area. Dinner is served by their maids in uniform. Luhan sit in Sehun’s left while Jinri in his right. Haowen sit beside his baba.

“Do you like it Haowen?” Jinri ask as he serves Haowen another prawn that she peeled with her bare hand.

“Sehun said you like seafood’s a lot especially shrimp.” Jinri said as she smiles at Haowen. The long elegant table offered an abundant seafoods to choose from.

“Yes it’s really nice.” Haowen said not looking away from his plate. “But my baba cooks better. Right papa? You always say how baba’s cooking is the best.” Haowen ask innocently to his father. Luhan almost spit the oyster in Sehun’s face. Jinri on the other hand pursed her lips.

“Eat more. It’s all for you.” Jinri said to little boy and she didn’t say anything else throughout the dinner even if Sehun try to start a conversation. The next minutes were spent in pure silent and suffocating tension.

 

 

 

After the dinner Luhan excused himself to use the powder room. When he returned he saw countless toys that were sprawled on the floor. Jinri was smiling ear to ear showing Haowen the toys. They were joined by Sehun on the floor opening some of the toys. From where he’s standing he can imagine how beautiful of a family portrait it would be. Sehun and Jinri fit each other perfectly. If he was born in a richer family would Sehun like him? If he had told Sehun about his pregnancy before would he take the responsibility?

“Baba look! Aunt Jinri gave me so many!” Haowen called when he saw his baba and that break Luhan’s thought.

“Yeah I see. You like it?” Luhan said sitting on the elegant beige couch. He feel like he’s an outsider, like he doesn’t belong to be with them and their happy family.

“Yes!” Haowen said

 

 

 

xoxo

 

 

 

Luhan, Kyungsoo Tao and Minseok all gather to Baekhyun’s house that morning. Baekhyun send sms to each one of them requesting their presence to accompany him. They will arrange some things for Baekhyun’s baby shower and he wants them to accompany him. He said he’s busy preparing for Kyungsoo’s party and his very own party so he need their help.

Baekhyun was filling up the paper with his extremely neat hand writing when Kyungsoo suddenly speak out.

“Baekhyun are you serious? You’re naming your child after your ex DaeHyun?” to this comment all of them look at Baekhyun and read the name written. Park TaeHyun in romanji.

“Kyungsoo if I were you ill stop making nonsense comments every now and then. Besides why are you caring so much about the name of my child when you should be busy planning your way out of your upcoming marriage” Baekhyun said with so much sass.

“What?” Kyungsoo said all red and shaking. His Wokkie isn’t like that. He’s a nice guy why can’t Bekhyun see that?

“C’mon Soo my gaydar explodes the moment he walk out that door. Or should I say closet”

“Is he that gay?” Tao said offhandedly.

“Yes Tao, he’s gayer than you two combined” comes Baekhyun hastily answer.

“Why you-” Kyungsoo hissed fist in tight ball Tao was holding him back.

“Soo trust me you don’t want to do this marriage” Baekhyun told Kyungsoo calmly. Kyungsoo was still fuming red he even crossed his arms to his chest

“Okay fine.” Baekhyun put another letter into it and now it reads Park Taehyung. “I’ll call him V for short because I’m B.” Baekhyun even manage to laugh at his own silliness.

“Happy?” he said as he turn to Kyungsoo not understanding that his son’s name isn’t the reason of Kyungsoo’s distress

“You’re really something!” Kyunsoo walked out of the room.  

 

 

 

xoxo

 

 

 

 

It’s the night of Kyungsoo’s bridal shower. They gather up at some well know hotel at Baekhyun’s request. He was the one who put the party together. Although they don’t understand why Baekhyun is the one busy choosing his outfit until this late, when it wasn’t even his party. Waiters are busy wondering around offering drinks and food. Most of the guest are lurking around and chatting while waiting for the main MC Baekhyun.

 

“Baekhyun and I were not really friends. He used to work as a lounge singer at the same place where the songstress Taeyeon was discovered. That’s where he met Chanyeol. His ex-Jung Daehyun was a guitarist there, almost all the employee there were his friends. He never got back to that place after he got married. He lost all his friends the moment he began dating Chanyeol. So Chanyeol asked us to befriend him. To tell the truth at first he’s not interested with Chanyeol, well who would be. I mean when you saw a guy goofing alone with those animalistic huge eyes of course there must be something wrong. But soon he found out that Chanyeol is non-other than the Park Chanyeol of the Park Industries, his character took a drastic 180 degree change. He’s not a bad person, that I learned through those years but there’s nothing we can do to his mouth and I learned to live with it. I hope you too.” Kyungsoo told them and they understand him just a little bit more.

“And to think he called me a gold digger” Tao said drinking a glass of champagne.

“I would like to believe that he learned to love and value Chanyeol after all those years. And for that I forgive him.”

“He married Chanyeol 2 years after giving birth to little Jimin. He said there’s no way he walk down the aisle with his fat . So yeah…”

“He’s still has a fat .” Tao chirped in.

“And a fat mouth.” Minseok commented.

“You mean foul mouth.” Tao corrected.

“Are you guys talking behind my back?” Baekyun said as he walk to them.

“No. why would we. We’re actually talking behind your sassy .” Kyungsoo said to him smiling.

“You guys are ganging up on me!” Baekhun accused them.

“Believe me we can’t match up against you.”

“Whatever! I won’t allow anyone to serve some fine meat in your plate tonight!”

“What do I care about the meat? I’m on a diet to fit in my tux.” Kyung said eyes rolling.

“Oh this kind is a very appetizing one!”

Kyungsoo mutter a small “I don’t care.”

“Why are you celebrating your bridal shower now when your groom will celebrate his party tomorrow?” Tao asked him.

“I don’t want to look bloated in the day of my wedding. I want to look relax and well rested.” Kyungsoo explain.

“All of them are going right?” Minseok asked looking around them.

“Of course!”

“I told Junmyeon not to go. He tends to be an exhibitionist whenever he gets to drink so much. I don’t want to hear any of those stories. One time he pukes on my brand new Gucci bag I shipped straight from Milan. Ughhh!” Tao said a little disgusted recalling the painful past.

“I’m sure he’ll come, besides everyone will go. Don’t be such a party pooper.” Minseok told him.

“You were saying that because when Jongin got drunk he just sleeps! How about me? I swear I will wrestle Junmyeon’s when I see him drunk!” Tao warned.

Someone rings the door bell

“Who could that be? Are you expecting more guests?” Minsoek ask Kyungsoo.

“I’ll get it” Baekhyun said suddenly excited. They all look at each other in confusion. Normally Baekhyun barks order around.

 

 

“Someone call the doctor?” a man in white uniform and black sunglass asks Baekhyun when he open the door.

“Nope! We are having a party no one’s dead yet. Comeback when there is one.” Baekhyun said little annoy as it wasn’t what he expect. He is about to close the door when the man put his hand on it and open it wide.

“Then we’ll have to make one right now.” said the man. And there are other men that follow him inside.

“What?”

“Hey! What are you doing?” Baekhyun whine loudly.

“Get out!” Baekhyun snap at them.

“Relax, hot mama. We’re here to give you guys a show.” said another one. And that’s when Baekhyun break into big smile. It is what he’s been waiting for. He joined the others to sit to enjoy the show.

The men line up at the little stage Baekhyun prepared complete with spotlight and music. The crowd start to shout and cheer in excitement as they anticipate what will come next.

Slowly the men took off their tie, white coat then their shirt and pants. As the number of clothes decreases the scream and giggles grew louder. They stop when there’s nothing on except for their tight fitting boxers and stethoscope. Some wore disposable face mask while other’s have disposable hand globs. Everyone is so excited hauling, giggling and cheering for the boys.

Luhan felt uncomfortable. He tries to look everywhere else other than the men in front of him. How this men able to strip confidently is a big secret to him but then again they have the body to show off. He wanted to leave so badly so he formulate an alibi. Hopefully Kyungsoo will understand him.

When he looked up again he thought he saw someone familiar from the bunch of men grinding at each other ally.

“Yifan?” Luhan look scandalized for his friend. For a second he wished to disappear right there and then or grab Tao’s hideous man purse and puke at it.

Yifan stop wiggling his and stare at Luhan mouth agape.

“Oh you know the blonde one? Come to mommy Yifan!” Baekhyun shouted to Yifan while fanning his face with bills of money and grinning excitedly.

“How did you know him? I thought this is your first time attending this kind of event?” Kyungsoo said but his eyes were scanning the fresh meats that were laid in front of them.

“It is my first time. But he’s…Yixing’s boyfriend.” Luhan said to them Yifan is still grinding with the music but he look embarrass as he try to cover himself and hide from somebody else’s back. Well the show must go on.

“WHAT???” that stops Baekhyun from giving Yifan his seducing strings of wink and look at Luhan in disbelief.

“Yes” Luhan said simply to Baekhyun.

“WHAT??? NOOOO!!” Baekhyun repeated voice rising with few octaves.

“That Yixing has an excellent taste! Come here! I’m your mommy for the night! Wooohoooo!” Kyungsoo fold some bills waiting for Yifan to come over him so he could insert some in his tight fitting boxers.

“Are you sure? How in the world that witch able to catch such fine specie? Unless he made him drink some love potion or— No.”

“What?”

“He’s a sugar daddy right?”

“No.”

“Yes that’s the reason for sure.” Baekhyun just find someone else to insert his bills.

 

After the show Luhan find himself sitting in front of Yifan all dress up.

 

“Why are you here?”

“I could ask the same thing.” Yifan quickly snap back.

“Kyungsoo is Sehun’s friend, also my friend. He’s the…well bride? He invited me here.”

“Rubbing elbows with the rich now huh?” Yifan said casually sipping some black soda.

“Does Yixing know about this?” Luhan ask not minding Yifan’s remark.

“NO! Please Luhan don’t tell him” Yifan beg.

“Would you like to explain then?”Luhan said crossing his arms.

Yifan sigh deeply.

“The truth is, ever since Haowen’s father came along, all Yixing talk about is how Haowen’s father gave this, Haowen’s father did that, did you know Haowen father owns this. I feel like we’re living in Haowen’s father mercy. Our apartment is small and yet we are bursting with stuff Haowen’s father gave Yixing. I want Yixing to see I can provide for him as well. I can be a family man for once. So when my friend said he has this high paying gig where all we need to do is-”

“Dance ?” Luhan interrupt.

“No, he said we’re just going to dance-in our underwear. I haven’t told you but I always like dancing and I’m good at it.” Luhan snort at that especially seeing how robotically and forced his performance was... shy or not. “That’s it, no taking off. I agree since it’s just one time thing. I didn’t intend to do this for a living. I just want to buy Yixing a new oven that’s all. But looking at these cash I might buy him a new kitchen all together. Your friends are ing rich.”  

“You know Yixing love you for who you are, with or without oven.”

“I know but still Haowen’s father isn’t the only good provider!” at that statement Luhan smile. Even others know how good Sehun is treating them.

“Haowen’s father is Sehun. Call him that at least. He’s not just a good provider he’s also a good person as well.”

“Yixing is right you like him.” Yifan said to him.

“Shhh… Yifan! Others might hear you.”

“What scared that others might found out about your little secret?”

“You know our situation.”

“I might do.”
 

Luhan realize yet again that Kris really loves his friend. They don’t have a lot of money and material things but at least they have each other to rely on. Yixing has Kris all for himself and vice vearsa. While he was provided with money it’s still some other kind of support that he would rather have. Why does it have to be so complicated?

 

 

 

xoxo

 

 

 

It was pretty late or early, 3’o clock in the morning and someone is ringing their door bell nonstop. The maids are back in their quarters outside the main house. Luhan has no choice as he wears his robe and proceeds downstairs.

 

“Hi?” said a very familiar voice over the receiver.

 Luhan open the gate to reveal Chanyeol all red in the face and reeking with strong smell of alcohol.

“Chanyeol?”

“Hi Lu. I’m sorry if I came here. I have nowhere to dump him.” Chayeol said without beating around the bush. That’s when Luhan notice someone sleeping on Chanyeol’s feet.

“Sehun? What happened?” Luhan said immediately kneeling down.

“Oh you know, Ryewok’s stag party. He got a little too much drink so... yeah” Chanyel simply said scratching his nape.

“Why did you leave him lying on the cold cement? Why did you bring him here?” Luhan said checking Sehun of any damage.

“Because it’s the closest to my house. I would like to take him home with me but you know Baek. I don’t think Sehun can survive the night if I bring him home with me. I can leave him here right?” It wasn’t really a request.

“Sure?” Luhan said unsure. Chayeol then get inside the car that is waiting for him.

“Wait… Chanyeol?”

“Hm?”

“Are you sure I’m the only option?”

“Well, Jongin is certified knock out, Junmyeon is being wrestled by Tao as we speak, while I’m certain I’m about to lose my head courtesy of Baekhyun as the guillotine. So to answer your question, yes you are. Unless you want Sehun to lose his head as well.”

 “Oh...”

“Sehun isn’t handful when drunk, you know that for sure but he’s because he hasn’t share bed with Jinri lately.” Chanyeol winked at him. And Luhan is sure he doesn’t want nor need to know this information. Oh the things alcohol does to human.

“Take care of Sehun and pray for my head.” Chanyeol waved from inside the car as the chauffer drove them off.

Luhan was left with no choice but to take the barely conscious Sehun.

With so much effort he manages to bring Sehun into his bedroom. He doesn’t have the heart to leave him in the living room. This is his house, technically so he should treat him properly. Or so that was Luhan thinks.

While looking at Sehun, Luhan is deliberating with his own thoughts.

What should I do? Should I take off his clothes? It smelled like acid, smoke and alcohol I’m sure he’s not comfortable with it.

Luhan decide to take off his shirt. After which he decide to take a basin of cold water and soak a towel in. He started wiping the towel into Sehun’s body. He was shaking while doing so. He contemplated removing Sehun’s belt but in the end he decided to take it off leaving Sehun only with his trousers. He leave the lamp slightly bright before he walk away from the room. Luhan’s face is heating up and his heartbeat accelerates each second so he decides to walk downstairs. He decides to sleep in Haowen’s room. After placing the basin back to its shelf Luhan go back to his bedroom to check up on Sehun.

Sehun was facing left now unlike when Luhan had left him. Most of his books were placed on his bedside table since he read them at night before he goes to dreamland. He sits on the opposite side of the bed and began looking for something that could help him sleep. He was so immersed reading the summaries that he didn’t notice Sehun until the latter starts nuzzling his neck. He got shock so he quickly turn around, but Sehun’s hands were preventing him from moving so much.

“You smell so good.” Sehun said in a husky voice. Luhan break a cold sweat.

“Really really good…” Sehun continue.

“Sehun…” Luhan said carefully biting his lips brows knitted together.

 He’s aware that this is not the Sehun he knew all this time. But instead this is the Sehun from six years ago. The one that doesn’t have his right mind, the one that’ll forget everything in the morning. But Luhan is far too gone. Not with Sehun’s alluring lips, Sehun’s wandering hands and Sehun himself.

 

 

 

 

 


I don't do editing...

Thank you for your kind words.

Two more chapters to go. I hope I’ll get it all together soon. I’m itching for this story to end.

The next one will be Jinri. For real this time.