Chapter 7

Let's play a love game

After that day, Kris could not stop thinking about you and neither could you stop thinking about him.

“Why do I keep thinking about him? It can’t be!”

“Need to stop thinking of her. I can’t lose.”

As you are walking towards your locker, you saw Kris standing in front of his locker, getting his books for lessons.

“Play it cool. Be normal. Treat him like how you always do.” You thought to yourself as you make your way towards your locker and start unlocking it.

Kris just walk pass you, not even stopping to tease you, which you find it to be weird.

 

“Need to get her out of my head. Need to get her out of my head.”

“What’s bothering our Mr. Player?” Suho asked.

Kris glared at him; making Suho raise both his hands and slowly back away.

“Urgh! I keep thinking about her! What’s wrong?!” Kris said.

“Are you finally in love?” Chanyeol asked.

“What?! You have officially fallen for _____? For real?!” Chen exclaimed.

“I don’t know, but I guess so. Have I?” Kris questioned himself.

“You know you’re in love when you keep thinking of the same person.” Luhan said as he looks at Kris.

“You have changed! You have officially fallen in love. For real this time! You’re serious about her!” Lay said.

“If you really love her, tell her. Forget about the game.” Sehun slung his arm around Kris’s shoulder.

“Have I really fallen for her?” Kris thought to himself as he walks away from his friends.