Chapter 6

Let's play a love game

After 10 minutes, Kris wasn’t back you started getting worried.

“Why isn’t he back yet? Did something happen to him?” you muttered to yourself.

“Wait! Why am I worried about him?” you shake your shoulders as you took out your phone and start using it.

After 20 minutes Kris was still not back yet and you started getting really worried. You tried calling him but nobody picks up. You got up and started looking for him.  You started to get frantic when you couldn’t find him and couldn’t reach his cell.

After a long search, you saw a tall figure which looks like Kris, playing with a child. You observe them from a far and took some photos.

“He looks like a different person when he’s around children. Nothing like the jerky player I know in school. Why didn’t I notice this side of him earlier?” you thought as you watched them.

You were so deep in thoughts that you didn’t realize Kris was walking towards you.

“Hey! Didn’t I tell you to wait for me at the table and not to run around?” Kris said and knocked your head, snapping you out of your thoughts.

“Yah! That hurts you know!” you shouted as you rub your head. “You were gone for so long! I thought something happened to you that’s why I ran around looking for you! Maybe I should not have came and look for you!”

Kris laughed upon hearing what you said. “Aigoo. Are you angry? Aww.. don’t be. I’m sorry.” He said as he hugged you and kissed the place where he hit you. You pouted and return the hug.

“Alright, let’s have fried chicken for dinner.” Kris said as he look at you.

“I thought you said chicken wasn’t your style.”

“Well, it’ll be soon.” He said as he grabbed your hand and led you towards the store.