Chapter 9 (Rewritten)

Let's play a love game

“Congratulations” people said as they walked in.

“Thank you” Kris said.

“Hyung! The bride is realllly pretty!” you heard Baekhyun said as he ran over to Kris.

“What?! You went to look at my wife before I do?” Kris said as his eyes widened.

“All of us did. Not just Baekhyun” Suho said as he winked at Baekhyun and walked over to Kris with the other 10 EXO guys.

“Lucky !” Kai said as he playfully hit Kris in his stomach.

“Treat her well or we will come after you!” Xiumin said.

“The ceremony is starting. Shh!” Luhan said as Kris tried to get revenge on the 11 of them.

 

You looked at the red carpet and at Kris. He looks so happy. You could see tears welling up in his eyes.

“I made the right choice, haven’t I?” you thought to yourself, looking at Kris with tears threatening to fall as you smiled.

 

"Please repeat after me" the solemnizer said.

“I, Kris Wu, take you to be my lawfully wedded wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life.”

Exactly the words you wish you could hear him say to you while exchanging wedding rings with him on your wedding day.

Unable to control any longer, a single drop of tear rolled down your cheeks and you looked down, wiping it away. “I will love you and honor you all the days of my life” just what you wish you could say to Kris. 

 

“You may now kiss the bride” said the solemnizer.

“Thank you for keeping your promise” you said after the kiss.

“I’ve told you, I’m not a player” Kris replied, wiping away your tears and kisses you once again. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Did this chapter confuse you guys a bit if it was a happy ending for Kris and the girl (you)? Cause I was writing this chapter with the thought of wanting to confuse you readers about the ending of Kris and the girl (you). Hopefully it did. Anyway, enjoy this rewritten chapter. Cheers! ^^