Five

Red Strings

It wasn't everyday that you would look into the kingdom's palace and see a raging mother of two, pacing from one side of the hall to another. Then again, it wasn't everyday that this women, that most don't even get a glimpse of in their entire life's, be the empress of the kingdom. Yet, here one was, but instead of being the worrisome mother that most would thought of, here was an enraged, ready-to-rip-down-these-palace-walls-down woman of 40, ready to beatsomeas*s  scold her defiant daughter. 

Hearing the laughs of her two precious children, she quickly regained his posture and regal aura, presuming her previous task of tending to her private flower bed. 

Trying to push herself of her brother, Maeli moved about, looking like she was having a spasm, "Why you-Yah hurry up and put me down before Huánghòu Yiyi comes" 

"You mean Māmā"

"No, I refuse to call her that, it's her fault anyway that I have to go through all of this, if she only listened to me then all of this wouldn't have happened" Maeli grunted, earning a chuckle from her irrating brother.

"Just see, tomorrow you'll probably forget all of this because of your "grandma" mind. Don't you want to get you pretty little head of yours checked, I'm preety certain that no girl your age should be this forgetful," Luhan replied, carelessly placing Maeli on the elevated wooden floor of the outdoor patio.

"Yah-OUCH- watch where you decide to drop me," rubbing her now sore bum.

"You said to put you down right away, so I did," Luhan replied after running his hand though his messy hair, courtesy of his "beloved" little meimei.

"Wel-Oh it's her"

"Who?" 

Turning around, Luhan expected the unknown guest to be a palace maid, tending to the outdoor area, but was greeted with the ever so stern looking mother of his. Bowing to show his respect for her, he quickly glanced at his little sister's still untended wound.

"Well..I sound hurry and fetch something for that foot of hers, Zàijiàn" Luhan quickly the heels of his wooden sandals and left to find a nearby chamber maid.

"Wait-"

"Xi Maeli." 

Turning to the owner of the voice, Maeli waited for the lecture to come out her mother's mouth, the only was that she didn't expect it to be for four hours long.

 

 

 

 

-_- "I'm so done with all of this" Maeli thought, trudging towards her room with her newly bandaged foot of hers. Urgh


Introducing Empress YiYi, also known as the mother of Luhan and Maeli. 

     Han Ye Seul!!! LOve her

Sorry for the lack of updates, just got back from such a crazy schedule and after the news of the ferry and everything, I felt like it would be best to have a period of silence. 

Anyway, done with the sad news, I hope you enjoy the story so far, even with my lack of updates and hope you subscribe, like, upvote, and friend muah.

Huánghòu-Empress

Zàijiàn-Bye

 

#prayforsouthkorea#hopeeveryoneissafe#waterworkscomingalong