One

Red Strings

 

 -Maeli reminisced after the tales her mother used to recite to her as a young child. -Though her parents marriage was arrange by family history and social status, they had unexpectedly fallen deep in love with each other, to the point they considered themselves each others soul mate. For their love, both had sacrificed their porcelain skin for an inked Hydrangea flower, a symbol expressing love and gratitude. 
    Maeli always yearned for a love story, like her parents, but it came unexpectedly when she had pleaded for her father’s permission to accompany a housemaid to the markets. Her father, being the dominating male of his time, was taught as a young child to never interfere with a person of a lower class, and rejected Maeli’s idea without a second glance. Not wanting to be disrespectful to the head male of the house, Maeli bowed her head as she left the room. As a developing young adult, Maeli was curious about life outside her palace, but it was obvious that none of the housemaids would rebel against their masters orders. With her agility and repeated glances, she hustled her petite body through her bedroom window and climb up the decaying tree to advance over the  stone gate.  Just as she was about to propel her body forward, the branch under her fracture into two sending her body cascading to the stone pavement.
   

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Imagine Maeli(who I used Krystal from f(x) as my muse) wearing this hanbok:

   

Isn't she Gorgeous~~!! My girl crush<3

Updated:) Hope you enjoyed the story so far! Comment,upvote,subscribe,and/or friend:) 

Guess who will appear soon~~~?