Two

Red Strings

She expected to collide with a rocky surface and excruciating pain but she felt none, only finding a bony structure underneath her. Before she had a chance to insist on assisting him up, the said boy groaned and forced himself to see who had pummeled into him. Ready to curse like a drunk man, what he found was a surprise to him as he pinched himself to make sure he wasn’t hallucinating. A celestial like girl was staring right back at him. By looking at his lanky, sun-kissed body, she knew that he had a lack of proper nourishment and care. She could see the running veins on his arms, bulging out, showcasing a mixture of dark red and blues on his slightly tan and lean arms. She was about to apoligize when her motherly nature kicked in as she bombarded him with a hoard of questions.Questions about his ratty attire, beach waved hair, and ragged hands were thrown at him, still he was unable to answer her without stuttering. A goddess like girl was right in front of him, what was he suppose to do? 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the lack of updates:( let me deeply show how sorry i am with this 90 degree bow.....ok.