Finally

Finally

School went back to normal pretty much when Ryeowook got back. The whole gang was together which was good, but with the addition of Siwon, who had taken to spending a lot of time with Eunhyuk. They were all milling at the front gate when Eunhyuk walked out alone for the first time all week.

“No attachment today hyung?” Kyuhyun teased, his arms wrapped around Ryeowooks waist while Donghae was hanging off Zhou Mi like a monkey.

“Shut up you, his brother’s picking him up today.”

“Oh Heechul?” Sungmin asked a little too enthusiastically.

“Yeah...why?” All eyes turned to Sungmin quizzically just as said brother appeared behind them.

“Hey Min.” He murmured before pulling Sungmins chin up and kissing him softly. Five mouths dropped open as Sungmin blushed bright red, hiding in Heechul’s chest as the older man laughed, turning to Eunhyuk. “Where’s Siwon?”

“Right here hyung.” Siwon appeared behind them, swinging his arm over Eunhyuks shoulder. “You sure you don’t want a ride home?”

“It’s ok Donghae’s giving me a lift.” Said man smiled at the two, jingling his keys in his hand.

“Ok then. You ready hyung?” Heechul nodded and took Sungmins hand, dragging him towards the car. When the three were out of earshot, everyone turned to Eunhyuk.

“What?”

“Come on Hyuk, why are you turning the guy down? He clearly likes you.” Eunhyuk looked at Donghae with uncertainty.

“Are you sure?” Donghae looked at Eunhyuk obviously. “Well he is a really nice guy.”

“Duh!” Kyuhyun earned himself a light jab in the ribs from Ryeowook. Eunhyuk looked at his friends then back to Siwon who was a few meters from his car.

“Oh fine.” He got a few thumbs up and light pushes from his friends before he called out to the ridiculously tall guy. Seriously how did he even get in that car? “Siwon!” The man turned at his name. “Do you mind if I just hang at yours for a bit?” Siwon smiled not so subtly.

“Of course not, come on.” Eunhyuk smiled at his friends before running off in the direction of the car. The rest of the group laughed to each other happily. Everyone was glad to see Eunhyuk happy again; he faired pretty bad out of the whole ordeal.

“Alright we better head off. Homework and all that.” Zhou Mi pulled a reluctant Donghae towards his car, who was pouting and sadly waving to the pair that was left.

“Bye guys!” Ryeowook called and twisted himself around in Kyuhyuns arms.

“So…” Kyuhyun asked, peering into Ryeowook eyes. “What do you want to do this afternoon?”

“Hmmm,” Ryeowook tilted his head playfully, making Kyuhyun smile. “Something involving you.” He concluded. Kyuhyun laughed.

“Well that’s a given.”

“Then I don’t mind at all.” Ryeowook snuggled closer to Kyuhyuns chest, squeezing his waist. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at his boyfriend and kissed the tip of his nose.

“Have I ever told you how much I love you?”

“Yes. But you can say it again.” Kyuhyun smiled, placing both hands on the side of Ryeowooks face.

“Well then. I love you so so much.” The smaller man blushed, his cheeks reddening under Kyuhyuns hands. He never got used to hearing that.

“I love you too. More than anything.” Kyuhyun smiled and kissed Ryeowook softly.

“Come on you, let’s go.” He grabbed Ryeowooks hand and pulled him towards the car. It looked like everything had fallen into place. Finally.