Because brothers KNOW best

Unexpected Plan

 

GO

 

I sighed after taking in another shot. Cheondung, Joon’s brother’s boyfriend, invited me to Joon’s brother’s place.

 

I don’t know why they invited me when it’s supposed to be Seungho who’s sitting where I’m sitting.

 

“Oh? Is that so? This cute dongsaeng of mine is really good at cooking. Did he teach you his special dishes too?” Jihoon asked while filling my shot glass with Soju.

 

“Hyung! Stop filling his glass. He still needs to drive home.” Joon complained.

 

“Well he seems to be a great drinker. I like this guy better than your bastard boyfriend. You’re better off with GO.” Jihoon said.

 

I chuckled at it. Not that I don’t like it, but I guess he doesn’t know that I’m in a relationship.

 

Cheondung suddenly slapped his arm. “Don’t be crazy, he’s already in a relationship.” Cheondung said.

 

“What? With who?” Jihoon asked.

 

“Uhm… with Mir. He’s a really nice guy.” I said proudly.

 

“Oh is that so? Well since you’re already taken, that makes it harder.” Jihoon said.

 

“Yah! Don’t go breaking relationships just because you don’t like Joonie-hyung’s boyfriend.” Cheondung said.

 

“I just don’t like how he treats Joon. And I’ve seen him with different guys all the time. That bastard’s gonna pay if he ever makes a mistake.” Jihoon said.

 

“They were all his friends, hyung. And besides he hasn’t done anything wrong so why are you even against him?” Joon complained.

 

There was a hint of hesitance in his voice and I’m not sure if his hyung noticed it. I don’t think I can believe him anyway.

 

“I just don’t like him. Period.” Jihoon said as he drank another shot.

 

This night seems to be bright with them around. It’s usually just me alone since Mir doesn’t want to move in with me. I wonder how it’ll be like with Mir in the house.

 

I close my eyes and I started imagining it.

 

But as I imagined it, it wasn’t Mir’s face that popped up…

 

It was—

 

“GO-hyung are you still ok?” someone asked me which cut me off from my imagination. As I opened my eyes, I saw the same guy in my imagination come to life.

 

“Y-Yeah… I’m okay Joon.” I answered.

 

He smiled at me and I can’t help but feel my heart pound inside my chest.

 

No this can’t be! I shouldn’t be feeling this for Joon.

 

I shook my head and I stood up.

 

“I just need some fresh air.” I said and I bowed before reaching the door. Just when I was about to close it, it stopped.

 

“I’ll go with you hyung. You might get lost around here.” Joon said, smiling at me.

 

My heart started pounding again. With the sight of him I can’t stop but feel guilty all of a sudden. Why is my heart pounding like this when I still have Mir?

 

I started walking, hoping that I could at least get this guilt out of my head and out of my heart.

 

“Sorry about my brother. He’s really weird.” Joon said.

 

“I don’t mind. He’s actually funny.” I answered.

 

“He’s usually so stiff and angry whenever I bring Seungho with me in family gatherings. This is probably the first time he actually got along with a friend I brought with me.” Joon said.

 

“Doesn’t he usually like your friends?” I asked.

 

“I usually get along with the wrong crowd.” Joon said, chuckling. “I remember one of the friends I brought was my hyung’s enemy. I thought he was a real friend, turns out he just wanted to get back at my hyung so he hung around with me.” Joon explained.

 

“I’m not really a person who reads people properly. I tend to trust people even when I just got to know them.” Joon added.

 

“I guess that’s true.” I said.

 

“But after all the wrong choices I made in my life, I think the best choice I made was getting to know you more GO-hyung.” Joon said, smiling at me again.

 

It was a different smile. It felt like it was sincere and… cuter.

 

“I’m glad I got to know you too.” I answered, patting his head and smiling at him.

 

 ~~~***~~~

 

Joon

 

I looked up at the stars, hoping to see if they’ll be brighter tonight or not.

 

And as I did, they twinkled brightly as if telling me that my night is wonderful.

 

“Isn’t it amazing how the stars twinkle brightly when you’re having a good time?” I said out loud.

 

“Stars?” GO asked before looking up and chuckling. “They always twinkle. Even if you’re happy or not.” GO said.

 

“Well it looks amazing tonight. It doesn’t usually look amazing.” I said.

 

GO just chuckled and it made me smile too. GO’s chuckle made me feel really light for some reason. I feel very comfortable with him.

 

“My mother loves stargazing. We often did it when she was still ok.” GO suddenly said, looking up at the sky. I looked at him and there was a hint of sadness in his eyes.

 

“I’m sure she’ll wake up someday.” I said.

 

GO nodded. “Yeah… I just wish that time comes sooner.” GO said.

 

“I’m sure it will. Good things will happen. You’ll see.” I assured.

 

We both looked up at the sky and looked at the stars.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Hi!! 

 

So sorry for not updating for so long.

LIFE GOT IN THE WAY.

Anyway, I hope you guys like this update.

 

I'm trying my best to update as much fics as I can. Trying my best to catch up. ^_^

 

I hope you haven't forgotten about this yet.

 

from,

kimichi21a