Deal!

Unexpected Plan

 

Joon

 

I smiled to myself as I looked at Seungho’s sleeping face. He looks really handsome while he’s sleeping. I bit my lower lip as I smiled widely.

 

I held out my hand to reach for his face and I slowly caressed it.

 

It feels really soft. As always.

 

I really love him. I don’t even know what I’ll do without him. He’s someone I can’t lose.

 

Just then I heard his phone ring. I reached for it and saw that GO was calling him. I immediately answered it, thinking that Seungho might wake up if I didn’t.

 

“Yob—” I haven’t even started greeting the caller yet when all of a sudden, GO started yelling.

 

“YOU SON OF A ! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! TO JOON?! AREN’T YOU HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE?! DID YOU STILL HAVE TO MIR?! ARE YOU NOT SATISFIED WITH JOON THAT YOU HAVE TO MIR TOO?! YOU BASTARD!”

 

I looked at Seungho but he was already blurry. I touched my cheek and it was already wet. I looked at the phone and I ended the call.

 

I couldn’t believe it.

 

I bit my lower lip and I got out of bed. I pulled some clothes out of the cabinets and I immediately wore them.

 

I need to get out of this place.

 

Just when I opened the door…

 

“Joonie-yah? Are you going out?” I heard his voice call out. I was frozen on the spot.

 

“Y-yeah… I… I’ll just buy something from the convenience store.” I answered without bothering to look back at him. I wasn’t even sure if my voice was cracking or if it was still whole. I wasn’t sure if I sounded convincing enough but all I wanted to do was go away from that place.

 

I wanted to breathe.

 

I wanted to—

 

“Joon! Are you okay?” GO asked. I didn’t even realize that I bumped into him again and that I was already on the ground.

 

“G-GO-hyung… C-Can we talk somewhere else?” I begged him. I didn’t mind kneeling if I had to. I just wanted to go away from that place.

 

I was sure if GO’s voice was full of anger but when I begged him he pulled me up and he led me straight to his car. He started driving yet all I could do was stare blankly outside.

 

“It’s too early for a drink isn’t it?” GO said with a bitter tone.

 

I looked at him as he concentrated on driving.

 

“I… I was the one who answered the phone a while ago.” I confessed, not minding to look at GO.

 

“I figured. If it was Seungho he’d probably answer back.” GO answered.

 

“H-How did you…” I trailed off, not knowing what to say or add. I heard GO sigh but he didn’t answer my question. “Let me park the car.” GO said and he soon found a parking spot.

 

As he parked the car, he leaned his head onto the car’s headrest.

 

“I saw Mir a while ago. And he seemed to be too fidgety. I asked him if anything is wrong. I asked him over and over but he said it was nothing and that he was ok. I tried to believe him but when he stood up to go to the washroom he was limping while walking.” GO answered.

 

“But… How does that…” I trailed off again, not knowing what to say.

 

“He’s a .” GO said, as if knowing what I was asking.

 

I gasped as I looked at him. I couldn’t believe it though. Knowing that they’ve been in a longer relationship than us… It makes me think of how I just how low I am. I already gave everything to Seungho.

 

Now it all clicks to place. That’s why he’s been closer to Mir. Of course…

 

Since he’s probably tired of me he found someone else.

 

“I think we should just continue with the plan then.” I said. Although my voice cracked, GO looked at me with a desperate look. We probably have the same look at the moment.

 

I knew we both felt betrayed…

 

But I know we both love our partners.

 

“I’m ready to take drastic measures to make sure that Seungho doesn’t go back to Mir anymore.” I looked at him, making sure that this time I sounded serious and sure.

 

“Is that even going to work?” GO asked, he seems to be feeling more hurt than me. I’d understand. If my partner gave their ity to someone else then I would probably feel like too.

 

“Do you love Mir?” I asked. It was out of nowhere but I knew I had to ask it.

 

“Of course I love him. But—” GO answered but I immediately cut him off.

 

“Then this plan should work. Because I’m desperate to keep my boyfriend away from yours.” I told him. “And I love Seungho. I love him too much to leave him.” I added.

 

“When do we start?” Was the next thing I heard from him.

 

~~~***~~~

 

hohoho!

 

Are you all surprised that this updated? 

 

aigooooo...

 

I know I update really late for my fics and I just write too much right now that I totally dont get the right time to post them. T_T

 

Mianhae...

 

But anyway, I do hope you all like this update. It's a super update this whole weekend.

 

I also want you all to get to know the other pairing in this story and the next update will be dedicated to them. ^_^

 

Hope you all leave a comment too!

 

love you all!!!

 

from,

kimichi21