Joon's Side

Unexpected Plan

 

Joon

 

It’s been a while since I’ve been teaching GO-hyung to cook. He’s a really fun person so we usually forget the time whenever I try to teach him things in the kitchen. And by forgetting the time, I mean I end up staying in his house until Mir arrives.

 

“Oh… Joon-hyung… You’re… Here again.” Mir said, with that surprised face.

 

“Oh I was just teaching GO-hyung some recipes.” I smiled at him and I tapped his head. “I’m sure you’ll love what he cooked for you.” I said.

 

“Thanks for the time Joon.” GO called out as I picked up my things from the couch. I looked at him and I smiled while nodding. “It’s nothing. Besides, I don’t want Seungho’s best friend to eat those charcoal tasting things you did before.” I said.

 

“Charcoal tasting things?” Mir asked.

 

“Oh, the burnt ones. You know, when I first started teaching him. Besides, I’m sure Seungho would appreciate it that I’m helping your boyfriend cook. I don’t want you to eat those nasty things.” I said to Mir and he nodded.

 

“Oh I gotta go. Cheondung’s probably waiting for me in my hyung’s place already.” I said and I waved goodbye.

 

Just before I closed the door, I heard Mir ask.

 

“Is there something going on between the two of you?”

 

I was a bit taken back with what I heard. Maybe I’ll text GO-hyung about it later. But for now I need to get to hyung’s place.

 

~~~*~~~

 

I rode a taxi to my hyung’s place and just when I got there, he and Cheondung were already waiting for me. Once I got down from the cab, my brother immediately hugged me.

 

“Dongsaeng! It’s been so long since you last visited. That bastard keeps you all to himself!” my brother said. But just then, he was pried away from me.

 

“Don’t you think you’re overreacting? Your boyfriend’s here yet you make it look like you’re in a relationship with your brother.” Cheondung scolded him.

 

“Mianhae Doongie-ah… You know I love you too much. I just love my brother too and I just don’t like how that bastard keeps this precious dongsaeng all to himself!” my brother said.

 

I rolled my eyes and chuckled at him. “Jihoon-hyung, you’re being weird again. Seungho’s been taking care of me.” I said, defending Seungho.

 

“Well he better take care of you! I’ll personally make him pay if he does something wrong! Just tell me if he’s cheating on you and I will surely cut his off of him!” Jihoon-hyung said.

 

I flinched at the mention of cheating but I’m glad my brother didn’t notice it. I immediately smiled so he wouldn’t even ask about it. As I shook my head to think of a retort, I noticed Cheondung looking at me with that wrinkled forehead.

 

Did he notice me flinch?

 

“We better get inside. Its cold out here and you don’t want your dongsaeng to catch a cold now do you?” Cheondung said and my brother invited us in.

 

“You better tell me all about it. In Detail!” Cheondung whispered before we entered the house.

 

I was surprised with what I heard. Damn it…

 

~~~*~~~

 

“Ehhh?” Cheondung exclaimed and I immediately covered his mouth. I sighed in disbelief. “I told you to be quiet. If hyung hears you—”

 

“I don’t care if he hears me. He should know about this! Joonie-hyung! Why are you even giving that moron a chance?! Seriously!” Cheondung said.

 

I sighed.

 

“Because I love him.” I answered.

 

“But it doesn’t mean you should endure it all. Joonie-hyung… Cheating is one of the gravest sins one could do in a relationship. It’ll ruin your relationship and I’m sure your trust isn’t out of the question.” Cheondung said as he held onto my hands.

 

I smiled bitterly as I looked at our hands. “I know… But…” I bit my lower lip as I looked at him. “But I love him too much to let him go. I can’t help it. I don’t want to lose him.” I said.

 

“Oh Joonie-hyung…” Cheondung said as he pulled me into a hug.

 

I didn’t even notice it. I was already crying yet all I could think about was Seungho. All I want is him.

 

“Why is it so complicated to love?” I whispered.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Hey everyone!

 

how have you been? I know it's been so long since I last updated this fic but since I am on a leave right now, I figured I might as well write. It's been so busy, life just ate me up, so I was not able to write too much. I do hope you guys like this update.

 

Thank you so much for waiting and hope you guys like it!

 

 

from,

kimichi21