Another Fight

Unexpected Plan

 

GO

 

“And remember, don’t press too much.” I said and Joon just nodded his head.

 

He sighed and bit his lower lip. “I don’t think I can do this GO-hyung… I mean… I-If I press too much then… then…” Joon stammered, not knowing what to say.

 

“It’ll feel better if you don’t press it too hard. Unless he wants it hard then you should definitely press harder. But don’t press it too much at first. Make him relax to you. Once he’s relaxed I’m sure you’ll both feel better.” I explained.

 

“O-okay…” Joon said.

 

“So I’ll be going now. I don’t wanna be here when Seungho comes.” I said and I headed for the door. “Thanks hyung…” I heard Joon say before I closed the door.

 

Just as I was waiting for the elevator, a smile crept out of my lips.

 

It’s really nice hanging out with Joon. I really don’t understand why Seungho cheated on him. He’s adorable. He doesn’t really mention what’s on his mind but he’s so cute whenever he tries his best to explain what he wants to say.

 

He blushes a lot too.

 

I scoffed.

 

And now I’m even thinking he’s cute.

 

I sighed as the elevator doors opened. But I was met by none other than…

 

“GO.” Seungho said.

 

“Seungho.” I said too.

 

“What are you doing here?” He asked me.

 

“Oh… Joon asked about something so I went here to teach it to him.” I said, smirking.

 

I saw him wrinkle his forehead as he stepped out of the elevator. I was about to enter but he stopped me by holding onto my arm.

 

“You better not be messing around with my man.” Seungho threatened.

 

I scoffed at him. “I wouldn’t want to be like you now would I?” I said and I pulled my arm away from him. “Before telling me such things, better ask yourself if you even deserve Joon’s love.” I said as the elevator doors closed.

 

It felt nice to confront him.

 

For some reason I know what I did was wrong but I needed to let it out. For the past few days I never crossed path with Seungho… But since I saw him my blood boiled.

 

I almost ran to my car once the elevator doors opened. I don’t want to see that damn cheater again. And he better get away from my man too.

 

As I entered my car, I received a text from Joon.

 

 

From: Joon

 

He liked the idea of a massage hyung! Thanks!

 

 

 

Even though I wanted to be happy for Joon. I couldn’t. There was this tugging feeling in my chest that just made me feel bad.

 

I pushed that feeling away and I dialed Mir’s number.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Mireu… Are you done in your work?”

 

“(Giggles) I’m almost done hon… Are you picking me up?”

 

“I sure am. I’ll be right there.”

 

“I love you hon.”

 

“I love you more.”

 

As the call ended I bit my lip and drove to Mir’s work.

 

Maybe seeing Mir would make me lose this uneasy feeling in my chest.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Joon

 

“What?” I asked, surprised.

 

“I don’t want you to hang around that guy again. Especially when I’m not around.” Seungho said as he drank a cup of water.

 

“Why?” I asked.

 

“I just don’t want you to.” Seungho reasoned.

 

“Isn’t that kind of unfair? I’m not restricting you to meet whoever you want to meet. You even sleep over at Mir’s house and I never complain about it.” I reasoned. This is probably the first time for me to talk to him like that since he looked surprised.

 

“Mir and I are childhood friends so it’s normal for us to hang out.” Seungho reasoned out.

 

“And GO is Mir’s boyfriend. Does that mean you don’t trust GO? Or you don’t trust me?” I asked. He sighed and he went to me to hug me.

 

“Of course I trust you. It’s him I don’t trust.” Seungho said.

 

“Is that why you always run to your best friend whenever they have an argument?” I said with a bitter tone, looking away too.

 

He pulled away from the hug to look at me but I didn’t even dare to look at him.

 

“Joon… I thought we talked about this already. I go to Mir whenever he’s in trouble because he does the same for me.” Seungho said.

 

I pushed his arms away from me. “I don’t understand why I can’t even meet with a friend. All he’s been doing is helping me. He’s been kind enough to help me with my selfish requests to make you happier. But if you don’t trust me enough then I’ll stop seeing everyone from now on.” I said and I walked towards the room.

 

I closed the door and locked it.

 

I leaned on the door and I slid down. I hugged my legs and I buried my head on my knees.

 

Why did I even react that way when he told me I couldn’t see GO-hyung anymore? It’s not like it’s such a big deal… but… when he said it… It just didn’t feel right.

 

I heard the main door open and close.

 

He must’ve ran off to his best friend again. What do I expect? He’ll always go to Mir.

 

Always.

 

~~~*~~~

 

I stirred in my sleep when my phone vibrated continuously.

 

I took the phone and answered the call.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Uhm… Joon-hyung? Are you in your house? Can you please open the door?”

 

I wrinkled my forehead and I looked at the phone. It was Seungho calling but it was Mir’s voice.

 

“What do need?”

 

“S-Seungho-hyung is drunk and I’m just bringing him home.”

 

I sighed as I ended the call. Why the hell does he need to bring Seungho here when they can just do their merry time together? Why do they have to make me feel like hell?

 

I opened the door and Seungho suddenly fell on me. Due to my surprise, we fell to the floor.

 

“Yah!” I screamed out.

 

“Joon…” Seungho whispered and he immediately kissed me. My eyes widened with what he did, I immediately pushed him off but he kept on pulling me back. His lips travelled down my neck and I saw Mir looking at us with wide eyes.

 

“I-I should go… I…” Mir stuttered, looking away.

 

“Thanks…” I muttered and he suddenly looked at me. I smiled at him before kissing Seungho again. I wanted him to see it. I wanted him know that Seungho’s mine.

 

I glanced at him but he was already closing the door.

 

I couldn’t help but feel victorious. But deep inside… I felt somewhat guilty.

 

Instead of thinking this through I just let Seungho do whatever he wanted. It’s no use fighting him when he’s in this state.

 

“Joon. I love you… I love you so much… I love you…” I heard him whisper.

 

I bit my lower lip and I answered…

 

“I love you…”

 

But was it still for him?

 

~~~***~~~

 

And here's a double update for y'all!

 

Hope you like it!

 

from,

kimichi21