Things Need to be Proved

Dear Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RINGGGGGGGGGG

Yi Jung groaned as he hit the snooze button on his alarm clock. But the ringing continued to disturb his sleep. Yi Jung was feeling ill, and with a huge headache, he was in no mood to be awakened by his alarm clock so soon. He continued to pound the snooze button, but the ringing didn’t stop. Yi Jung shot his eyes open with anger, finding no other solution, Yi Jung forced himself up and unplugged his clock, but the sound still continued. Marching in anger, Yi Jung walks up to his window and opened it, and with forced throws it out in a quick push as the hard wind hit his chest, causing him to shiver and the shut the window. With the alarm clock gone, Yi Jung took a deep breath. 

RINGGGGGGGGGG

The sound was echoing in his room again, frustrated Yi Jung’s eyes fell upon his side table as he saw the tone was actually coming from his phone. ‘Maybe I should change my ringtone from the tone of my alarm clock…’ Brushing those thoughts away, Yi Jung sniffled before answering the call.

“Hello?” 

“Hello? Yo, Yi Jung you still sleeping?” 

“Woo Bin you better tell me why you are calling at this time, before I send sweden people over there and force them to make you memorize the timing here and remind you that the time is different then in Seoul!” 

“Alright bro, calm down. I am sorry, I forgot.” 

Yi Jung rolled his eyes, as he laid back down on his bed, bringing his blanket to his chest. “So why did you call?” 

“I am having a Christmas and New Year’s party this year, and as always, all the F4 have to be there!” 

“When are you having it?” 

“This coming Thursday…” 

Yi Jung’s eyes widened, “Yeah! You are telling me now? It is Tuesday here. That only gives me two days to get there!” 

“So, it won’t be hard for you, I can send over Jun Pyo’s private jet and…” 

“No Woo Bin, I don’t think I can make it. I was already planning to rest this week, I have already called off at school here and well I am not feeling well and just want to be alone-” 

“I knew you would become stubborn, but don’t worry I know how to change your mind. No matter what you say, I will see you here for Christmas and New Year’s Eve. Alright bye!” 

“Wait. Woo Bin! I said...No!” There was a tone heard on the other line, Yi Jung shut his phone and threw it back on the side table. He knew his friend but even now he was just too tired, and even though he had to make up a good reason to stay in bed as much as possible, Yi Jung shut his eyes, and drifted off to sleep. 

3 Hours later…

RINGGGGGGGGGG

“Aish!” Yi Jung groaned as he reached for his phone and picked it up without looking at the caller ID. “Yah! Woo Bin I said I was not coming!” 

“Yi Jung sundae…” Oh, that angel like voice, how he never missed to recognize it and how it made him calm down instantly. 

“Ga Eul. How are you?” 

“Am I bothering you?” 

“No...No way. Why would you think that?” 

“You sounded like it. If you are busy I can call back later-” 

“No. I am not busy, please say what you need to.” Yi Jung knew only sometimes he got a chance to hear her voice and nothing in the world would make him end the call. 

“Sunbae, I have a question for you…” 

“What is your question?” 

“Can you open your door?” 

“Huh? Why?” 

“Just open it.” 

Yi Jung forced himself out of bed, the cold wooden floor made him shiver, as he approached the room's door, living it open he walked up to the front door to his suite room. Taking a quick glance at the figure in front of him and then turned around, “Yah, Ga Eul why did you want me to open my door-” getting his senses in the right place, Yi Jung instantly turned back around and looked at the figure with the green pea coat on and a white puffy hat on her beautiful long black hair, that fell below her shoulders. Yi Jung was left with a hanging jaw and a feeling of deja vu “G-Ga Eul…”

“Hello sunbae...” 

Yi Jung’s lips crept upwards into a grin as he approached her and gave her a big hug. Unfortunately their phones were still on and a loud beep was heard, forcing them to break the hug. They both end the call and can’t help but look into each other’s eyes as if the world had stopped that moment. Before Yi Jung could even investigate to why or how Ga Eul was here, his phone began to ring. 

“Yo bro! Like my early present.” Yi Jung turned around and whispered into his phone.

“Yah, you bastard! Why did you send Ga Eul all the way here?” 

“Haha! You are so clueless bro. One I wanted to surprise you, so you can spend one day alone with Ga Eul and two she will bring you back with her to Seoul since you were being stubborn”

“Yah! She isn’t my wife, how can you even send her here alone? Do her parents know?” 

“Hey calm down. Ga Eul didn’t mind coming here and besides her parents are out for a business trip and will be back after New Year’s eve, she would have been alone here, so I am actually hitting two birds with one stone. Your welcome!” 

“You will pay for this!” 

“Already am! Have fun and hope to see you soon bro!” With that Woo Bin hanged up on the other line. Yi Jung looked back to the figure who had not moven from her spot, but her facial expressions were full of concerns. 

“What’s wrong Ga-” Before Yi Jung could finish his question, Ga Eul walked up to him, as she placed the back of her hand on his forehead, her eyes widened and then she held his wrist in her hand. “Sunbae, you have a very high fever!” 

“No, it is nothing really. I will get better soon” Ga Eul shook her head, and pushed back into his room and on to his bed and forced him to lay down.

“Where is your kitchen?” 

“That...way…” Ga Eul sprinted towards the direction Yi Jung pointed to. Few minutes later she came back with a bowl of water and napkins. Yi Jung furrowed his brows as Ga Eul sat next to him. She began to dip a napkin into the water, squeezed out the e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter