A Walk To Remember

Dear Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This chapter will be in third person point of view. I think that the story that is told in this chapter is best if it is told from another point of view.

Yi Jung slowly opened his eyes; they sanely burned as he forced them open. His eyes had became a desert that had received much rain after a while, which only made them drier. His cheeks were sticky from the dried up tears, and to top it all off the curtains were wide open and sunlight could be found in every inch of his room. Rising up Yi Jung leans his back on the bed`s headrest. He rubs his eyes with his right hand and with his free hand tries to block the light from the sun that was shinning on his face.

Yi Jung forces himself to the bathroom and washes up. Drying his face with a towel, Yi Jung walks out and sits himself on the edge of his bed, and throws the towel on the bed. 'Still so much time separates us. I wish I could be with you right now, but can't... I miss you Soulmate...' As Yi Jung was lost in thoughts, his phone begins to ring. He heads to his dresser and picks up the phone without looking at the caller ID.                   

"Yi Jung Sunbae..." that beautiful angelic voice he knew it too well. Even if it was miles and miles away Yi Jung was able to notice whose it was in seconds.

"Ga Eul. How are you?"

"I am good, but umm..."

"Ga Eul, what's wrong?"

"I wanted to ask you something...” her voice begins to trail off, as if she was unsure of her question.

"Sure, ask away." Yi Jung was well aware that if Ga Eul took the courage to call him this early, then something must have really been bothering her.

"Why did you hang up yesterday without answering my question? Did I say something wrong?" Ga Eul's voice was calm but worried. Even on the phone Yi Jung could easily picture Ga Eul's face: carrying a sad expression and her eyebrows would be meeting in the middle and her lips would be making a pout. Sure his imagination probably wasn’t 100% correct, but it was inch close. He smiles to how he pictured Ga Eul right now. How he would kill to at the moment, but what she asked for was something he had to now face. Then Yi Jung's smile vanishes for a quick second and he sighs deeply.

"Ga Eul... I am sorry I hung up... I should have explained before hanging up. It's just that..." Yi Jung tried his best to avoid any attempt in having to explain everything to Ga Eul. Sure he wanted to tell her, just right now wasn't the right time. Then an idea came to him. "... Ok how about when I come back we will go visit my mother together? Is that ok?"

Ga Eul kept quite for a minute and then finally words left . "Do you really want to take me too. I think it would be best if you went alo-"

"I think it would be better if you came with me, besides other business can be settled there as well, if you come along." Yi Jung cut off Ga Eul and began to defend his words and why he chose them, as he finished up a smirk could be found on his lips.

"What business?" Ga Eul confused, questioned right away unable to register the potter’s words.

"You will find out. Besides things turn out to work better; when they are left alone to be a surprise, right?" Yi Jung's word only deepened Ga Eul's confusion. But she let it slide for now and glanced at the clock that was placed on the side table of her bed. Her eyes widen with shock. She jumps up from her bed, with the phone still near her ear, she hits her forehead lightly, "Sunbae I am really sorry, but I have to go or I will be late...really sorry..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter