Woo Bin`s Past

Dear Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yi Jung`s POV

 

So much I want to say. So much I want to share, I have never felt so excited to tell anyone about me, I have always tried to hide my past, hide my pain, hide my tears. But with you I know you will be there, always to hold me, comfort me and become my shoulder when I cry. Maybe that’s the reason I really want to share everything with you, I don’t want to hide anything from you.

 

When I think about you so much comes to mind, I openly want to share my feelings. Still thinking of all the amazing things about you that caused me to change, my phone rang, I quickly dig it out of my pocket and seeing the caller ID quickly pick it up.

 

“Yo, Yi Jung how are you bro? Did you safely arrive”?

 

“Hey Woo Bin, I am great and yeah I did, but remind me next time never to take a plane with strangers, it was an awful experience. By the way, your still awake, its almost 12 at night”

 

“Yi Jung its 3 in the afternoon here” Woo Bin replied with a cool tone.

 

“Oh yes I forgot Sweden is 8 hours ahead of Seoul. So how are you”? I asked after realizing my mistake.

 

“I am good. You better hurry back, its so boring not having a buddy to go to the club with and play with girls, its not fun anymore”! Woo Bin spoke with his cool tone that missed his friend.

 

“I wish I could come back right now, but I have a lot of work to do here but don’t worry I will be back before you know it. You know I have changed, so playing with girls is not me anymore” as I said that I felt like a whiner or a uncool guy, but now Ga Eul was the one I love and the least thing I would ever want to do is hurt her or make her cry.

 

“Is it because of Ga Eul, come on we could still have fun with other girls...” “Yah! Who you talking to about playing with other girls”? Woo Bin tried to stay and sound cool, then I heard a loud girls voice from behind and that voice I knew but didn’t remember whom it was.

 

“Woo Bin who is that with you” I asked with curiosity.

 

“Ummm. Its... its...”Woo Bin hesitated from telling me as if he thought I would find his answer unbelievable or weird. 

 

“Who is it”? I asked again 

 

“Jae... Kyung...” Woo Bin finally answered, which made me laugh.

 

“Jae Kyung? Heir of JK Company! Yah, stop joking” I replied still laughing as if I heard the best joke ever.

 

“I am not, we... we are dating” Woo Bin spoke out with a bold tone.

 

“What! Really how did it all happen...” believing that Woo Bin was actually telling the truth; I wanted to know how it happened. I wanted to hear it all.

 

“Yi Jung, I am sorry I will call you later ok, get some rest. Sorry bro”

 

“Its ok, but don’t forget to tell me. Ok bye”. With that I hung up and closed my phone. Just thinking about it made me curious Woo Bin and Jae Kyung, how did that happen.  Then having weird thoughts I decided to wait and just hear it all from Woo Bin later, then my eyes stood at the diary, that had the title only written, then talking to Woo Bin, gave me a good way to start, before anything I would like you to know my best friend. So here goes.

 

Dear Soulmate,

 

To tell you the truth I am not much of a writer, so I am trying my best. I tell myself that you are the only one I want to tell everything too, I want you to know everything about me before anyone else, but that statement would be a lie. I do want to tell you everything, but now that I think about it Woo Bin is the one who knows more about me t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter