Why I Love Her

Dear Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you like this chapter! 

"Eun Jae!" Yi Jung's smile continued to grow as the waitress took the seat in front of him and mirrors his expression.

"I thought I recognized you. It was a surprise to see you here. How are you?"

"I am good. But you say, what are you doing here?"

"Well your brother and I decided to go to other countries to expand our small coffee shop business. Luckily it has been going very well. Your brother there is so occupied, that probably explains everything" with a smile Eun Jae points to the shops front counter where Yi Jung shifts and views his brother rattling through orders and getting them right. Even though he seemed busy, nothing could hide that big smile on his face.

Yi jung shifts back to his position facing Eun Jae, then later he shifts back to the window next to him.

'If I wasn't so rich, how would I have turned out. I am sure with Ga Eul by my side, I would work hard but still be happy, because in the end I know I would always have her with me.' This thought caused Yi Jung's smile only deepen revealing his dimples, his eyes were bright as all the fear in him disappeared. This Eun Jae took note of.

"Seems like someone has taken over your mind?" Eun Jae questioned with a smirk.

"Huh?" Yi Jung snapped out of his thoughts and looked over to Eun Jae with his eyes narrowed and his head tilted to the side a bit.

"That smile on your face and those bright eyes that you have now unmasked. That can only mean one thing. There is someone you dearly love that you didn't want to hide anything from so you removed that mask of yours. Now the question is who is this lucky girl who made the great So Yi Jung, so happy?"

Yi Jung couldn't find the right words to describe his country bumpkin. Only thinking about her eased his heart but the rush reached his cheeks. Eun Jae did not say anything and quietly watched his expressions.

"I believe you already know her." Yi Jung finally spoke as he made eye contact with Eun Jae, who was now more than curious with what he just said.

"Really? I do?"

Yi Jung smiles, "Chu Ga Eul..."

"Chu...Ga...Eul.... ah yes that sweet girl who used to come to my class to learn pottery?" Yi Jung nodded confirming her answer.

"Ah! Now what she said makes sense..."

"What do you mean?" This time Yi Jung is the one questioning.

"She told me that there was this guy who inspired her to want to learn pottery. That she wanted to reach upto to him. That she wanted to try till the end to make him realize how much she loves him..."

Hearing that Ga Eul said that about him only made Yi Jung's smile grow, and his happiness could be seen through his light pink cheeks.

"Yi Jung you are blushing!" Eun Jae yelled out loud.

"What? No, no I am not. Guys don't blush so I am not blushing." Yi Jung faces the window trying to hide his face.  Eun Jae continued to laugh, from his expressions.

“Are you done?” Yi Jung questioned, wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter