Dear Soulmate...

Dear Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yi Jung POV

 

What a long day, I had so much to do. The moment I get off the flight I had to go meet my doctor, sure I had come to Sweden to become a better potter, but making sure my hand is able to help me out I had to now see a doctor regularly. 11:34PM was the exact time I stepped into my hotel room. I went over to the closet and put in my one blue and one black bag full of clothing and my everyday stuff in it. I took off my black coat and hanged it. As soon as I closed the closet still in my clothes I had on and not wasting one second I jumped onto my bed and closed my eyes as I lay there. I was truly tired, but that’s what I get for deciding to take a plane with other people in it, Jun Pyo offered his private jet but I wanted to ride like a normal person. Not again will I ever ride a plane with other strangers in it, for one I was sitting in between these two couple who had nothing better to do but fight, and two this 4-5 year old kid kept kicking my seat. Then after a 10-hour flight I finally stepped off the plane and had arrived in Sweden, there was a black car with a driver already waiting for me. I was on my way home, and then the doctor contacted me that he wanted to check up on my hand just to be sure.

 

 I tried to tell him I am fine, but he didn’t listen, doctors are so sensitive, I had no choice, but to go straight to see him. He did some quick tests and told me to rest and come in for regular check ups. I agreed and made my w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter