Who I Really Am

Dear Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yi Jung`s POV

I managed to wake up two hours before my meeting. Just enough time to get ready and get something clear, I don’t know why but since last night a thought has been bothering me, that I just couldn’t let go of. I get up and get ready. As if I was in a rush, I quickly did everything and still I looked my best. Then still feeling a burden in my chest I walk over to the side table where I placed my phone on charger and removing it from the charger I began dialing a number.

“Hello...”

“Hello Jan Di...” I spoke out with nervousness of what would be the answer to my question that has been burning inside.

“Yi Jung Sunbae. Why did you call so early, is everything ok?”

“Jan Di are you busy at the moment?”

“No, I am just at the porridge shop, not many customers, so what is it you need?”

“Umm... Is Ga Eul dating someone?” I knew it sounded dumb to ask, but I needed to know.

“Sunbae, is everything ok, why are you asking that? You have gone to Sweden only for a day and are acting weird already.”

“Just tell me please”

“Well....” “Hey Jan Di” Jan Di was about to give me an answer when a voice stopped her. I knew that voice; it was another voice of me. It was Ga Eul.

(Ga Eul and Jan Di`s conversation on the phone with Yi Jung listening)

{“Oh hey Ga Eul how are you? Who is this?”}Jan Di

{“This is Han So, isn’t he cute...”} Ga Eul spoke with confidence and much love.

 

Yi Jung POV

What? Is she dating someone already? That’s it I am going there right now. Without any other thought I quickly grab my jacket and head for the door with my phone in my hand, before I was completely outside I heard Jan Di call.

“Yi Jung Sunbae are you still there...”

I stopped my steps and answered, “yeah I am here, listen...” before I could tell her that I am coming over, she apologized

“Sorry about that Ga Eul brought over one of her Kindergarten student and he is just so cute I forgot you were on the line. So what did you want to know again, wait since Ga Eul is here, would you like to talk to her....” Jan Di`s reply made me seem so dumb, there I was jealous of a kindergartener, and was on my way back for a small thing. I was embarrassed to say anything so before Jan Di handed the phone to Ga Eul I quickly hanged up. I wanted to hear Ga Eul`s voice more than anything, but right now it would just be awkward. I shove my phone back into my pocket and smiled to the thought of how one girl made me feel and act. Then I peeked at the clock and it was already 7. It was still early to leave, but I like to make good impressions, so I decided to leave. I walk out and head for my car; since I didn’t know where every place really was in Sweden I had to hire a driver to take me. I sit down on the back seat of the car and with that, the car started.

 

{After the meeting}

The meeting lasted 4 hours and then after an approval from my bosses about my ideas, I decided to return home. Before I did that I decided to go to a coffee shop. I reach the cash register and the girl behind it didn’t take her eyes off of me. She treated me kindly and tried to get close. Sure that was actually normal for me, but as soon as I took my coffee and sat on my seat, she followed and sat next to me, close and I mean really close. Even though that used to happen before too, but this time I felt uncomfortable, I didn’t like it.

“Ummm... can you please get back to your job, I have a girlfriend.” Those words just came out, even without an answer from Ga Eul, she was already in my heart.

“Don’t worry she doesn’t have to know” she said while trying to touch my face. I stood up in anger.

“Yes it does, I already have someone I love and I don’t want to hurt her. You shouldn’t do ty stuff like this!” With those words I walked out with eyes following me. I quickly sat in my car that was waiting for me and told my driver to go home. I wanted to explore `Sweden a little, knowing that is was still only 12, but I was too upset to go anywhere. During the ride many thoughts came to me.

How is that I changed so much, I used to make those kind of girls come to me and today I am the one pushing them away. I guess that is the true effect of love that you have on me. I smiled to the thought. That day when you came to give me chocolates, you waited so long for me outside in the cold and what did I do, I brought girls with me. I feel so stupid now, knowing how that must have broken your heart. There you were waiting in the cold to confess your love and there I was a playboy jerk. I wish if I were ever given

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter