4

She's Crying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Minha POV -

"Let's break up....." i feel a thousand knives stabbed my chest. "Minha...." he called me again after few mins of silent filling the car.
"Am i do anything wrong to you, Kris?" i tried to keep my voice normal.
"No you're not... it's just..." "then i don't want to end this." i don't want to let her get him back that easy. Not at all. If she really love him more than i did, then i will. And to prove it, she have to wait. If she really love him, she will wait. And the silent fill our way until we arrived at my place.

"Minha.. please..." Kris grab my wrist when i'm about to off from his car.
"Kris... i ask you once again, answer me truthfully, did i ever hurt you? did anything wrong to you? even just a slight one? really small one? Kris...." i wait for his answer, but he just take a sigh and shake his head. "No.. Never.. I'm the one who always did those to you... that's why....." "Then ask for an end when i do hurt you Kris. my final words. Good night Kris." i feel my tears flowing as soon as i stepped out from his car and walks into my unit. Luckily, Kyungri eonnie is still on her date with heechul oppa, so i don't have to explain why i'm crying. I throw myself to bed after done with cleaning myself and fall asleep with teary eyes.

It's been almost a week since Kris asked for a break up, and we didn't talk to each other. I wonder should i text him first? But how if the respond isn't like what i want? The phone on my working desk is ringing, my boss ask me to come to her room. I knocked the door then entering her huge working room after she gave her permit.

"So Ms. Park.. you know that we are planning to develop our business right?"
"Yes I know it Ms. Moon." i nod to her.
"We're planning to reach the fashion market and i heard that you ever took design major before.. is that true Ms. Park?"
"Yes Ms. Moon. But actually...."
"Then how if  i ask you to go to Paris? Will you go?" i swear my heart almost fall when i heard her offer. Paris! It's my dream! I love fashion since junior high.
"B-But Ms. Moon.. why me? There's a lot of more compatible people rather than me.."
"Why Ms. Park? you not feel confident? Who do you think more compatible for this?"
"It's not i don't feel confident about this Ms. Moon. i just think that i haven't done much for this company yet you give me such great of chance. i think Ms. Erine is more compatible, Ms. Moon.." one thing from bunch that i love about Ms. Moon is, she's an easy going CEO type. She can be strict boss yet funny friend and leanable sister. We're pretty close actually, and that's make me not that scared to speak out about what's in my mind actually. But still in a proper manner and professional way.

"But Ms. Erine is busy with our latest project Ms. Park. And i just can trust you for this thing." When i'm about to speak, she continue her words "I'll give you 1week to think about it.” After she said those words, I know it’s her final words. I can’t  arguing with her again, well at least for now. “I really hope you take this chance Minha…" she said it slowly when I’m about to off from her room.

I’m planning to have a drink with my sister and tell her about what happened. I need her suggest. When I’m in the line to pay for few bottles of soju and snacks, someone taps my shoulder. And when I turn my head, it’s Suho.

“Hey Minha.. I see you buy pretty much of drinks…” he take a peek of my groceries.
“umm well as you see..”
“something happened? As long as I know, you won’t drink until you have problem, or in special moment..” I’m a bit shocked. I don’t know that Suho knows me this pretty well.
“Well I just feel like I want to..” Then suddenly Suho put his groceries together with mine and said that he will pay for it. No need to arguing with him for this because for sure, he will insist that he will pay.  This kindhearted Suho is also offering help for take me home. We’re talking about this and that on my way home. It helps me to forget about Kris, until he ask me about him.

“So, how’s you and Kris?” he sounds a bit not sure for asking this.
“Well.. just…” I take a long deep sigh before continuing my words “I don’t know…”
“hm? Why you don’t know?” he take a glance to look at me. I just shrugs without answering him with words. “Something must be happened  right?!” I just keep silent for the rest time until we reached my apartment and he didn’t bother to ask me.

Suho was about to leave after we bid goodbyes, back to his place, when Kyungri eonnie spot him. “Suho!”
“oh hi nuna!” well mannered Suho stepped out from his car. After few chit-chats, Suho walks with me and Kyungri eonnie to our  unit. She invite him to have a dinner together. We know that sometimes he just have instant foods, that’s why Kyungri eonnie always invite him to have dinner in our place. To have a proper meal. Not just him actually, but also our friends who live alone.

“Seems like someone bought pretty much sojus.. are those for celebrate something or what?” Kyungri eonnie pointed at my groceries. She look at Suho and Suho just make a sign that those are mine. I take a deep sigh. Don’t know where to start. Kris or about Ms. Moon first.

“Problem with Kris? Or at work? Or both?” I give ‘how did you know?’ glare to Suho when he said ‘both’. “Just tell us about Kris first…” Kyungri eonnie make a suggest. I take a long deep sigh before start. I take a bottle of i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter