6

She's Crying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Minha P.O.V –

The sunlight strikes my eyes,  made me awake. It’s been a long time since I sleep at my parents house. It feels nice. The last night convos with my parents make me a bit sad.

“We’re sorry dear.. it supposed to be our responsibility to help you reached your dreams. But we failed. We forgot about it even after your dad’s business got back to normal again..” mom said while holding my hands.
“It’s okay mom.. don’t be sorry to me. It make me sad. You have to be proud of me instead of sad..” I hugs her “Thanks mom.. for always made me felt better when I’m down that time..” she hugged me and pats my back lightly. “and thanks for bearing with all struggles that happened to you because of me and your dad, my dear..”

I stretched my body before take bath. I’ll spend my time here until lunch, then back to my place to prepare the party.  The time moves so fast as I keep busy preparing the things. The time almost hit 7pm. After done preparing all foods and drinks, I’m waiting for my beloved eonnie and friends to come. The first, of course Kyungri eonnie and Heechul oppa. Then one by one, they come and filled my place.

“Oh, anyway, Kris not coming?” Hyemi take a bite of her chicken. I just shake my head. “Why?” she continued. Well she didn’t know that me and Kris are already over, yet. I can see Kyungri eonnie, Heechul oppa and Suho take a deep sighs. I just put a small smile before answering her.
“We’re done, Boss..” Hyemi frowned by my answer.
“you mean with ‘done’? ” She faced me seriously.
“we’re done. End. No longer together. Hmmm what else?” I’m thinking is there any other words to say it.
“why? Because of this? Because you will leave?” I shake my head. “no no no no no.. not because of this, Hyemi. It’s just, well you know.. not every couple will last forever right? My story with him isn’t a happy ending one… so…”
“He cheated on her..” Suho speaks up. Then all eyes drop on him while I just can calming myself by take a gulp of my drink.  “He chose to be with that girl again after she left him years ago..”
“Enough Suho.. let’s not talk about it okay.. ” I put a small smile. It’s still hurt. But what can I do now? I know I won’t let her get him that easy but if himself totally no longer want to be with me, better I let him go because at the end, I’m the one who totally gonna get hurt. Sooner is better. “So, wanna play our old game?” I put a naughty smirk on my face and look at their faces one by one. And we’re having a lot of fun that night before they decided to sleep over.

7.45am  - Incheon airport

I’m almost late because sleep really late last night and I’m still dizzy because I took too much drinks. But luckily, I made it. The plane will depart at 8am.

“Take care of yourself well okay.. call me or mom and dad when you already there..” Kyungri eonnie hugs me tightly. I just nods to her while humming. Then all of them hugs me one by one. I kissed mom and dad’s cheeks like I always do.Then I walks to my gate while sometimes waves my hand slightly to them. I look at them for the last time after got my last checked. Then walks inside the long corridor to my plane..

As I walked inside, the thought of Kris filled up my mind. Imagine if he suddenly come and stop me from leaving, saying he’s sorry for what happened between us. But when my soul and mind gathered back together, I simply put smiles to my stupid self. He’s happy with his lover, why should he come to send me off. He won’t even bother to know how am I doing maybe.

‘Paris, Here I come…’ I whispered to myself after the plane take off.

 

-Kris P.O.V-

It’s been almost 2months since last time I saw Minha. I tried to cal her so many times, but looks like she changed her number. I’m not expecting her to back to me, I just really wanna meet her and tell her that I’m seriously sorry about what happened. Maybe this is what people called with ‘karma’?

Lately, I spent most of my time for  work. I can’t face mom since she found out about me and Minha. She’s no longer showing how disappointed she is in front of my like first time but somehow, that’s how I feel everytime I see her. That’s why I took my chance when I got promoted, being the Head of Survey department, and stay at China for a month for watching those workers that build our new office there. Mom offering herself to pick me up at airport today, but I said no. I still want to be alone for a while.

When I’m just few steps away to get my cab, I bumped with Suho. I haven’t meet him for a while too.

“How have you been?” he started the convo after we ordering a drink at a café.

“pretty good” I nodded my head. “you?” he just reply me with a slight nod. It feels awkward. The fact that we’re bestfriends, but now we’re being awkward like this make me feel uneasy.

“how’s Tifanny?” I take a deep breath after slightly smile by his question. I can feel he frowned seeing me like this. “something’s up?”

“married..” I replied him shortly. “that so.. congrats then… when?” he put down his phone on table after done with texting someone maybe, as he comment on my reply. I let out a chuckle “She’s already married last week…” “woah,, that fast? And not inviting me? Well Kris, I know we’re not in good terms but we’ve been friends for years. Am I that bad?” my words got cut off by his. “not with me pal..” the waiter serving our orders, “She’s married with another man..” I take a sip of my hot choco. Suho keep silent after I told him what happened  that night, the night when I saw Minha also Tiffany for the last time.

“Do you know how’s she now?” my question break the silence.
“She didn’t tell you?”
“Tell me what?”

“She left to Paris about 2 months ago, Kris..” He take a deep breath and tell me everything after he see my confused face.. Now it’s my turn to keep silent.

“I’ve to go, Kris.. I’ve 5mins before boarding time.” Suho get up and pick his stuffs. “where are you going with that big luggage anyway?” I pointed his big luggage with my eyes. “Paris.” . his short reply kind of shocked me off. “relax. I’m going there for work okay. Not for chase after her…………. why should I say that to you anyway…” he shake his head and chuckle lightly. “What?” I frowned. “Nothing.. See you Kris…” “Suho wait…” he stopped his step and look at me, “just.. call me when you already there.” I look away.  He slightly nods and walks away.

Just like other previous nights  before I left to China, I enjoyed hot choco at her favorite place. Re-playing all those sweet memories in my mind. Then turning my smile into a deep long sighs when I realized about the fact. I decided to take a walk before going home, enjoying the current sights. ‘I miss you….’ My heart says when her pretty smile appear in my mind.

 

 

-Minha P.O.V-

It’s feels nice to back to back home after few years. I take a long deep breath once I stepped out from airport. I’m glad that Kyungri eonnie offering herself to pick me up. I can take a cab, but with my tons of loads, it gonna be more relieve if someone pick me up.  How I missed this familiar view. I stick out my head a bit, feeling the breeze with my face. First stop, of course my place. Mom, dad and my friends already waited for me there. I can see my impatient mom already stand at the gate. I rushed out from car and hugs her tightly.
“welcome home sweetheart..” she said after kiss my cheek. My dad, Heechul oppa, Suho, and the other boys come down to help me with my loads.

We spent few  hours to share my presents for all of them, talks about how’s everything goes when I’m away. And a little chit chat about Kyungri eonnie and Heechul oppa’s wedding. Yeah, they gonna get married in few months.

As the night comes, I’m craving over hot choco, so I decided to go out for a while. I take my favorite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter