2

She's Crying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Minha POV-

It's been few weeks since he's being so quiet. When i ask him, he will just say it's nothing with his perfect smile. i fished my phone from my winter jacket pocket. "Yes babe?" it's from Kris.  We have a dinner tonight and i'm on my way to our favorite place.

"ummm babe..." he sounds not sure about what he's gonna saying.

"you already there? wait up a bit okay.. i'm almost there.." i start to speed up my pace.

"it's not that.. just take your time or maybe... you can go home.. a-and take some rest.. you're busy lately, right..." i frowned by his words..

"something happened babe?are you ok..." "i'm okay babe.. just... it's just i suddenly have some more works to do.. yeah.. like that.." he cut off my words.

"so you're still in your room now?" he answer me with a long sigh "you're not hungry? shoudl i bring some food to your office?"

"ah.. no need babe.. someone will buy it for me.."

"someone? who? Suho?"

"ah yeah.. S-Suho will buy it for me.. he's on his way to buy the foods.."

Even i think that's kinda bit weird since both of them are in not in really good terms lately but i think it's good if hey start to back normal like before. Then i decide to stop at a nearby fastfood restaurant to take my dinner there. But then i see someone's familiar back in front of me.

"S-Suho??......"

- Kris POV -

"What Kris? are you crazy? is your brain got eaten by rats?? you still need my answer for your stupid question? what did you just ask to me? break up with Minha? you seriously gotta be kidding! that's not funny Kris!" Suho's words keep lingering in my head while i'm stirring the drink with straw, waiting for Tiffany to come. "She's the one who helped you out from those stupid bad habits. She's the one who made your life better after your so called 'true love' dump you to achieve her dream. Where's your pride?.......... Remember my words that time? When i gave up on her for you?If you dare to hurt her, i'll come and get you for sure!"

It’s been a few  weeks since I met him. I never see nor talk to him after that night. The night when I told everything in my mind. I know that this is wrong. Totally wrong! but somehow, i realized that the one that i love is Tiffany. I wanna back to the old times when me and her were together. I want those happy moments back. It doesn't mean that i'm not happy when i'm with Minha but sometimes i felt sorry to her. For made her as my runaway love.

"hey!" someone hit my shoulder lightly, when i looked up, i see the face that make me confuse lately. Tiffany take a seat infront of  me. “sorry for make you wait” she put her pretty smile as I nod to her apologize. We spent a few hours together, talking about the old times when we're together. It made me forgot about my guilty feels to Minha and Suho's anger.

- Minha POV -

It's kinda weird. Suho didn't mentioned about Kris or seems in rush and he just ordering foods for 2 people. For him and me. No Kris.

"So.. How's you and Kris?" I start to ask while waitig for our foods to be done. He just keep silent and playing with his fingers. "Kim Suho.." i nudge his arm and he just let out a sigh from his lips. "forget it then.." i walks away. Leave him behind me with a tray of foods on his hands. He put the tray on table and took a seat in front of me.

"Minha..." he called me after took a sip of his float. "hmm?" i reply him coldly, poking my vanilla soft ice cream with fries and eat it. "How if.... Kris... h-hurt... you?" i frowned by his question. "it's just if okay.. if... what if... Kris back to her?" i just can froze. Staring at my  ice cream blankly. "M-Minha...." he called me to broke up the silence. I just shrugs my shoulder and look at him. "I'm not sure.. is.. something happened?" he just looks at his untouched food. "Suho.. was Kris.. still at his room when you're out?" he shake his head "no.. when i was out, his car passes in front of me. Why?" I'm trying to keep think in a positive way. Maybe he's out to mee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter