5

She's Crying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Minha's P.O.V-

The next day is more busy that usual. I’ve to settle all things before I leave. Today is my last work day here. Ms.Moon give me a day off before my flight day to Paris. I planned to have a dinner at my parent’s house tonight and have a party tomorrow night with Kyungri eonnie, Hyemi and their boys along with Suho. Tonight is my last time to see Kris. I wanted to invite him at tomorrow’s party but Kyungri eonnie said it's better to not invite him.

I’m a bit late from the time to meet him. I run a bit even it’s hard enough to run with 2 bags full of files on each hands. it's so heavy, feels like my arms gonna off from my body soon. But I don’t really like to make people wait for me. When I arrived at the café, Kris already there. He looks great with his new hairstyle. Short and black. Make him looks fresh.

“you already here..” I put my stuffs at a chair and take a seat in front of him.

“yeah.. just arrived actually.. I already ordered hot choco for you..” ‘at least you still remember my favorite..’ I thought. And the orders come in time. "thanks.." i replied him short. “have your dinner already?” he take a sip of his macchiato.

“no.. not yet.. I have dinner at my parent’s house tonight..” I shake my head and warm myself with the hot choco.

“With those stuffs? Seems like you got a lot of works to do.” I take a glance to my stuffs.

“Well, I can put those on Heechul oppa’s car..”

“Heechul going with you?”

“well technically, just his car. Kyungri eonnie borrow his car for tonight.” I take a sip of my hot choco.

“Any special event? Seems like you two trying hard to have dinner there..” Kris take another sip of his drink.

“Special? Maybe.. Or they’re just so happy..”

“Happy? About?” ‘wow Kris.. I don’t know that you still put a lot of care to my parent..’ I let a chuckle out “why? Something funny?”

“no Kris. just.. nothing.. how about you and Tiffany? Everything goes well?” I try to change the topic.

“Well.. pretty much..” I can see Kris trying to be careful with his words. For not hurting me maybe. “you ask to meet me just to talking about that?” his question reminds me about the black box. I take it out from my bag.

“it’s about this actually.” I show him the box. “I want to give it back to you..” I put the box in front of him.. “well to your mother actually..”

Kris take the box and opened it. It’s a simple yet pretty diamond ring. His mom said that it’s an old one. She got it from Kris’s grandmother. So it’s like his family’s ring.

“When did mom gave this to you?” he keep staring at the ring.

“few months ago.. when we’re at her birthday… and since we’re no longer together, I think I have to give it back. Your mom might ask me why, but, I don’t think I can tell her the truth, yet. And I can’t face her right now. So.. I ask you to give it back to her.” Kris mom loves me more than he loves Kris. it’s obvious because she always nice to me. Like my own mom. Even Kris is jealous with how close me and his mom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter