Chapter 22

Jar Of Hearts (continues from mikaseo acc)

See the new poster up there?? Keke! Thanks to  for making such a beautiful poster. Well. ejnoy the mayo everybody!! Keep calm and smile..

***********

They took a seat at the round table. Just two of them. With a full of food on the table, he took make Seohyun eyes almost spill out. gasps. Luhan look at her with the innocent expression. He raised his eyebrows. Seohyun look at him and switch to the bundle of food in front of her.

“What?” Asked Luhan.

“Who’s gonna eat all this?” Asked Seohyun back.

“Us.” Without waste so much time. Luhan grabs the fork and aim it to the fries and other foods. 'He really looks so hungry’ Thought Seohyun while her eyes still locked on his. Luhan suddenly stop eating when he feels someone was watching him silently.

“Are you gonna watch my handsome face all night long?” Teases Luhan and jerk Seohyun from her seats.

“Wh.. what? Please..” Seohyun turns her head and pretend to look at the people surround her.

“Come one. Eat this.” Luhan tried to feed the spoon filled with food to . Seohyun back off a bit. She feels awkward actually.

“Thanks but I can eat it by myself.” Said Seohyun. She took the spoon and feed herself. Luhan, who was still munching the food just shrugged and continue eating.

Seohyun still feels awkward with the situation. The situation where she’s here in his house, meeting his parents, thus meet them with her son’s which is their real grandson and eating with him on the same table. This is just so confusing her. She never thought she would go to, this extends after meeting him. What is God trying to play with me?

“Why you’re not eating?” Asked Luhan when he saw Seohyun just squeezed the food on the plate without eating it. Seohyun startled a bit. A lot of questions she wants to ask him. Seohyun put the fork down and put both her hands on her laps.

“Luhan.. what is this?” Asked Seohyun with her eyes fiercely looking at him. Luhan stop munching and look at her with question look. He doesn’t understand. Seohyun shakes her head.

“I mean.. what’s with all this..” Asked her again. Luhan was thought for a moment and finally he understands what’s Seohyun trying to say. Luhan took the napkin and wipe his mouth.

“Done eating?” Asked Luhan. Seohyun looks dumbfounded. “Let’s go.” Suddenly Luhan grabs her hands and dragging her with him to some places. Seohyun just followed even she still feel dumbfounded.

Seohyun looks at their intertwined hands. She doesn’t know why she feels safe when her hands being held by the tough hand. It’s feel comfortable.

Now they already reached the place that Luhan dragged her to. It’s a balcony. The balcony is big. There’s so many flowers around there and two wooden benches being place nicely.

“Why you drag me here?” Asked Seohyun with still her hands on his grabs.

“To have a comfortable talk with you.” He said. Seohyun frowned.

“Seohyun, I think I need to talk to you from heart to heart. Please listen to me for this moment. Uh?” Luhan turns his head towards her and grab her shoulder smootly. He gazed his eyes towards her. Seohyun bites her lips. She felt suffocated by the gazed he giving to her and enhanced by the low sweet voice that can make all women melt by listening to it.

After hearing no answer from her, Luhan smiles and drag her to the wooden bench. They sit there together while their eyes were watching the night panorama in front of them. They were silent for a while.

Luhan took a deep breath before letting out smoothly. He holds her hand tightly.

“Seohyun ah..I..I love you..” Said Luhan and make her hearts almost burst out. Her hearts beating so fast. She looks at him forcefully. Their eyes meeting. Seohyun swallowed her saliva. She doesn’t know what to say. She feels someone locking from saying anything.

“I’m sorry for what I had done to you before. I really.. really regret it. I should stop the game and threw my ego away when I realized I started falling for you. I’m so stupid. And I feel more regret when I know you’re pregnant. I know Joonho is my son. You can’t lie to me. I know you.” Luhan voices begin to crack.

“After you're gone, my life was so miserable. I tried to find you, searching for you everywhere. Even begging in front of your friend Tiffany, just want to know where you at. But she never tells. Because of you my life slowly changed. I was no longer Kim Luhan, who was once a playboy, jerks, and rude. I had changed and it’s because of you. I always think about you and keep blaming myself for hurting you. I missed you so much that I’m not sure I can hold it anymore any longer.” Finally a crystal clear flowing out from his deer's eyes. He keeps his head down. He doesn’t want Seohyun to see his tears. He doesn’t want Seohyun assume him as a weak man.

Seohyun heart were twitched when she heard his explanation. Somehow, she feels a sincerity in his words. She just kept silent cause she doesn’t know what to say. She feels touched and feels her heart were softened a bit. Seohyun saw the tears spilling from his eyes and that makes she hurt to see it. Suddenly Seohyun grabs his hands. Luhan lift his head, looking at her with the red eyes because of the crying. They look at each other.

It’s a miracle when she can’t feel anymore the madness she felt before because of him. It’s a miracle when she can’t feel the hatred anymore that once overtaking her heart because of him. What she felt is a something new. A new feeling that pierces her heart. A soft feeling...

Suddenly a tear escaped from her eyes. Why she’s crying? Because she can feel back the hurts that she felt before.

“It’s hurt so much you know..” The words she said with a crack voices. Luhan cupping her face.

“No, don’t cry, please. It’s hurt me to see you cry.” Luhan wiping her tears away. He can’t bare to see the precious tears fell from her pretty eyes.

“I can’t help. It’s hurting so much.. Why you doing that Luhan? Why?” Seohyun burst out into tears. She’s crying hardly. She looks at Luhan with a piteous face. To show how much hurts she got from him.

Luhan finally pull her into his embraces he can’t  hold it anymore when saw her cries. He’s crying too.

“I’m sorry, Seohyun ah.. I’m really sorry. I know I’m stupid. I’m sorry for hurting you. Please don’t cry..” Luhan hugs her tightly as he doesn’t want to let her go. He gives his long kiss on her crown while closing his eyes. He loves her so much.

“I hate you Luhan. I hate you! I hate you because I can’t hate you! What have you done to me?” Seohyun punched his chest and bury her face on it. Indeed, she still loves this man. She can’t deny it.

“I try to forget you for all my whole life but I can’t. There’s a second you with me. Nine months I am carrying him. Tell me how can I forget you? And what's more hurting me is, his face is just like you. His eyes, his nose, his lips. Every second, every minute and every day he reminds me of you. Tell me how can I forget about you!” Seohyun sobbed hardly. Luhan clothes begin to wet because of her tears. But he doesn’t care. He is willing to forgo everything he owned, including his life though.

Luhan pushed her shoulder slowly and cupping her face. Seohyun face was red because of crying. He wipes her tears and observe her face for a while before brings her soft lips against him. Seohyun was shocked and overawed. She can feel his warm lips on her and his warm tears against her cheeks. It was a long kiss. Seohyun close her eyes slowly and touch his hands that was cupping her faces. It’s not a passion. It’s just a long peck but even though, the kiss mean a lot. Its combination of love, hurt, longing, regret, affection that they both felt. “The Tears Kisses” is what the most accurate words to describe their act now.

Finally, they broke the kiss to catch an air. Their forehead was against to each other while their eyes still closed.

“I love you, Seohyun.” Said Luhan after he meets her eyes. Seohyun looks speechless. She doesn’t know what is she doing just now and what should she reply to him. So she just keeps silent and bites her lower lips. Luhan frowned.

“Come on. Say you love me too.”  Luhan lift her chin softly. Seohyun didn’t dare to look at him. She feels embarrassed actually. The kiss is her first kiss after so many years and the guy she kissed is still the same person that she kissed before. Luhan grinned. He knows she was shy.

“You’re shy isn’t it?” Suddenly Seohyun looking at him fiercely. Luhan chuckled, but still Seohyun didn’t say anything.

“Why don’t you say anything? Or you want to kiss again?” Teases Luhan and give a naughty smile. Seohyun bolted her eyes and quickly cover . Luhan laughing at her cute reaction.

“You didn’t answer my question yet. Why did you bring me here and meet with your parents?” Seohyun make an excused. Luhan raised his eyebrows and let out a soft chuckled. He didn’t expect to hear that question from her. ‘Such a 4D girl’

“Because I’m on my way to make you as my queen.” Said Luhan. Seohyun widen her eyes and gasped.

“Don’t do that face sweetie, you make me want to bite every inch of your face. Have I ever reminded it to you?” Luhan teases her again and give a wink to her. Seohyun slaps him on his lap.

“Micheosseo.” Mumbling Seohyun but still can hear enough.

“Crazy? Yes, I’m crazy for you..” Luhan whispers on her ears and make her goose bumps.

“Luhan! Stop, okay. It’s not funny at all.” Seohyun get angry, but actually she’s not. Luhan smiled.

“Do you think I’m making a joke here, sweetie?” Luhan pull her hands and hold it for a long time. Seohyun startled a bit.

“I, Kim Luhan not making any jokes. If I say it, I mean it. Seo Joohyun, I love you. I really, really love you from all my heart. Once again, I ask you. Do you love me, Seo Joohyun?” Luhan looks so serious this time. No more teasers, but an honest word from his hiatus. Seohyun feels the grab on his hands become tight.

“I..” Seohyun stuttering. ‘How do I say those words at the person who hurts me once. I.. I love him.. I guess? But, I can see he was changed now. He’s not the old Luhan. Can I accept him once again in my life? ’

“I..I love you too..” Said Seohyun and quickly run her face from him. Luhan smiled. ‘She’s shy.’ Thought Luhan. Then suddenly, Luhan pulls her into his embraces once again and shock her.

“So you forgive me?” Asked Luhan again. Seohyun blinking and nod after that. Luhan narrows his eyes.

“Really?” Seohyun nods again.

“Don’t just nod. Please answer with your mouth. I need to hear those words too..” Said Luhan and pushed her body facing him. Seohyun sighed.

‘Yes, I forgive you.. for now.” Said Seohyun and gain a smile on his face. ‘Stupid Luhan. I don’t know why I still can forgive you for what had you done to my life before. And stupid me because of this weak side of me...’

“Thank you. I swear to god that I will take care of you and Joonho. If anything bad happens to both of you. I will never forgive myself.” Said Luhan and pulls her back.  Seohyun smiled. They spill tears again. But now a tears of happiness.

“Oh! Here you are!” Suddenly a loud voices jerking them and quickly pull their self.

It was Mrs Kim and Joonho beside her. She walks to them.

“Joonho was looking for her mother. He had so much fun and now he’s hungry.” Said Mrs Kim and Joonho hair.

“Oh, by the way. What are you two doing here? And Gosh, why are you crying? Did you guys fight?” A bunches of question spill out from Mrs Kim mouth. Luhan and seohyun quickly wipes their tears and feel awkward.

“Ma, I want to tell you something.” Said Luhan. He looks at Seohyun who was frowning.

“Actually.. Joonho.” Luhan looks hesitated. He swallowed.

“What?” Mrs Kim frowned.

“He is my..my son.” Mrs Kim almost jumps when she heard that from her son’s mouth. She bolted her eyes.

“What??”

“I will explain to you ma. Listen..” Luhan told Mrs Kim the story from A to Z. A various expression could be seen in Mrs Kim face. Shock, angry, furious and so much more.

“You brat!” Mrs Kim knocks Luhan head. “Why did you do that to this innocent lady?” Luhan rubbing his head and smiled.

“But now I really, really love her, ma.. I’m serious.” Determine Luhan. Mrs Kim let out a soft sighed.

“Mama, this uncle is really my father?” Asked Joonho who was dumbfounded for a while when hearing Luhan said before.

They both look at the small body and smiled. Seohyun look at Luhan. They look at each other before Luhan kneeling in front of his beloved son. He touches the soft cheeks.

“Joonho yah. Yes, I’m your father. Your real father.” Said Luhan. Suddenly a wide smile forming on his son’s lips.

“I knew it! I knew it that you’re my father. Papa.. I missed you so much.” He rushed towards his father and hugged him tightly. Seohyun almost crying once again when watch the touching scenes. She knows her son’s was thirst a love from a person who’s called father.

Luhan kiss his son’s cheek with full of love. This is the first time he gets to hug his own son’s and kissed him. He literally cried. They broke the hug and smiling to each other.

“Joonho yah. You have me as your own father from now on but to make it official, I need to marry your mother first.. how is it?” Said Luhan and bring laughter to Joonho and Mrs Kim. While Seohyun, she was speechless and shocked. All eyes were focused on her. ‘What the..’

“Mama! Can you marry my papa?” Asked the innocent Joonho. Seohyun just gasping and keep switching look at three of them. They were waiting for her answers. ‘Joonho yah.. Why are you doing this to me?’

“People say silence means agree...” Said Mrs Kim and smiled. Seohyun was blushing.

“I..” Seohyun stuttering. She doesn’t know if she’s ready yet to marry him, but Joonho need his father. Besides, he already shows that begging, looking face. She couldn’t refuse. Sighing.

“Y.. yes..” Finally she’s agreed. Both Luhan and Joonho give a high five to each other. Seohyun and Mrs Kim just shook their heads. Suddenly Luhan give quick peck on her cheeks that make her blush non-stop. She softly slaps his shoulder and rubs her cheeks shyly.

“My dream come true...” Said Mrs Kim. Yes, indeed her dreams come true. She always wants the best for her son’s even she admits that sometimes she’s abandoned her son’s because of her works. But that’s not meant she doesn’t look after him. Almost everyday she will call Luhan butler to ask about her son’s.  She’s not a picky person. She’s will fine with his son’s choices and now she’s glad. The lady that her son’s gonna married is too fine and happy with her son’s choices.

 

The end?? Not yet!! Maybe next will be the last chapter..who know? Kekeke! Well, is this chapter is good or bad? Please leave me a feedback..:)