Chapter 21

Jar Of Hearts (continues from mikaseo acc)

This is bad chapter I guess cuz it's look mess and Idk what I'm writing! Plus the bad grammar. I don't know what I'm thinking. My head is so messed up right now.Sorry subbies. I'm now under stress. I did try my best to update but I still didn't satisfied with this chapter. My imagination was so damn high but when I want to write it, it's so damn hard. T___T

 

The sound the door bell makes her sleep disturbed. She looked at the clock on the wall. It’s eight o’clock.  Who came to her house this early morning? Seohyun was about to wake a little late since today is a holiday and  Joonho usually will wake up at 10. With a sleepy face, she is forcing herself to make a step to the door as she reached her hair clip. She yawned a bit and tied her hair. The sound of bells could still be heard and make she feels a little annoyed.

"I'm coming!" shouted her.

When she opened the door, what she see is a big box that nearly covers the door. 'What is this..' Seohyun frowns.

"Ms. Seo Joohyun?"

She was looking for where the voice comes.

"Emm.. Here.. I'm right here behind the box.." The man tilts his head behind the big box. Seohyun startled a bit.

“Oh!”

“I’m sorry, but can I put this inside your house first? It’s so heavy..” The guy voices sounds breathless and without wasting time she gave a way to the man to put the big box inside because she felt sorry even though she feels confused with what she saw now.

After he puts the box on the floor, Seohyun slowly walk to him.

“Sorry, but what is this?” asked Seohyun and her eyes still glued to the box.

“Oh, it’s a gift..” said the guy.  Seohyun bolted her eyes.

“A gift?? From who?”

“Emm.. it’s from Mr Kim Luhan. Here, please sign this miss..” the guy show her white paper for her to sign.

“Wait, from who?” asked her again.

“From Kim Luhan, Ms Seo Joohyun.”

Seohyun was dumbfounded. ‘Why he gives me this?’

“Emm miss, please sign this..” asked the guy while holding the paper to her.

“Oh.” Without much thinking, she just simply sign the paper.

“Thank you.” The guy was about to leave and she just nods. After close the door, she approached the box that wrap nicely in blue paper.

"Wait, is he trying to seduce me by giving me this?"

"What is this?" she would want to open, but her heart tells her to stop doing so. So she just sat on the sofa and stared at the box. And suddenly her cell phone rang. She quickly ran into the room and reach her phone. The name screen is private when she looks at the screen. She frowned, but still answered the call.

"Hello?"

"You've got the gift?"

"Mr Luhan? How did you get my num..”

“Number? From Madam Xiu..”

Luhan can imagine how her face will look like. Those small lips will get bitten by her teeth. Those big sparkling eyes will full of anger and those red cheeks.. Luhan smiling widely.

“So.. have you got the gift?” asked Luhan again when a silence between them filled.

“What is this Mr Luhan?” asked Seohyun annoyed with her hands on her hips.

“A gift.”

“A gift for what?” asked Seohyun still not satisfied.

“Open it..” says Luhan.

“I won’t. I will give back this for you back. I don’t need it.”

“Seo Joohyun. Please don’t be stubborn. Just open it. It’s my gift from me for you and Joonho. A gift cannot be taken back.” Before Seohyun could reply to him, Joonho who was just waking up calling her mom while rubbing his eyes.

“Mama, what is this?” Asked Joonho when he saw a big box in front of him. Seohyun don’t know what to answer so she just kept silent. While Luhan, he smiles when he heard his son’s voices.

“Mama, it’s look like a gift. Can I open it? Please...” Seohyun feels guilty. She doesn’t want the gift but she don’t wanna hurt her son too. ‘Ottokeh?’

“Nahh..see. Let him open it.” say Luhan. Seohyun kept silent. She closed her eyes and sighed.

“Okay..open it Joonho yah..” Joonho is her weakness. If he wants something, she will try to fulfill it. And for this, she can’t say no and it’s obvious the box that wrap in a beautiful paper is a gift. The kid usually will get excited if they saw something like this. Seohyun sighed.

Joonho smile widely and ready to rip the paper. Seohyun just watch and actually she kinda excited to see what is in there. Luhan still on the phone.

“Excited?”

“What? Me? No, but Joonho..” lied Seohyun.

“Yeah, right..” Seohyun heard a chuckle from him. After ripping the whole paper, Joonho quickly open the boxes and Seohyun can see how excited his face are. Seohyun smiled.

“Wahh! Mama! A lot of toys inside!” Screamed Joonho and Seohyun raised her eyebrows. While Luhan smiling when he heard his son’s cheered happily. He never gives anything to his son’s since he’s born and now he wants to redeem it. Although it’s just a toy, but it’s still enough to make his son’s happiness even there’s actually a lot more things that he wants to redeem to his son’s and her.

“You gave a lot of toys..” said Seohyun slowly. She don’t know why but deep inside her heart she was touched a bit. Looking at her son’s face when he saw those toys make her happy too. Joonho don’t usually get a toys from her since she don’t want her son’s wasting time by playing the toys as what the kids usually do at his ages but seeing Joonho happy face is different. She never saw Joonho face as bright as today.

There’s a silent between them.

“So, don’t you got anything other than toys?” asked Luhan.

“What?”

“Hmm..you better check by yourself, Seohyun.” said Luhan. Seohyun frowned as her hands were trying to look for other things inside the boxes. While Joonho already playing with the toys.

There she found a rectangled red box with a white ribbon top on it. The box looks beautiful. She take it and open it.

It’s a light pink long dress with a white beads adorning the beautiful gowns. Seohyun gasps. It’s so beautiful.

“Mr Luhan..this..”

“It’s beautiful right. I choose it by my self cause I thought the dress will suit you.”

“But why you gave me this?” asked Seohyun with her eyes still glued on the dress. She touch it and it feel so soft. She can feel if this dress is really expensive.

“To being my partner for party tonight.” A simple answer let out from his mouth.

“Ha?” Seohyun frowned.

“Yes, you were invite to our party tonight and thus being my partner.”

“I’m sorry Mr Luhan. I will not being your partner nor attending the party.” Seohyun close the red box back after hear what Luhan said.

“And I’m sorry Ms Seo Joohyun. You’re not invited for being my partner only but also a performer there.” Suddenly Seohyun get up from the sofa.

“What!”

“I heard you were good at piano and singing so..”

“Mr Luhan, who are you to simply made a decision for me before ask my permission?!”

“I already asked a permission from Madam Xiu. I booked you and people was anticipate for the performance this night. Please don’t dissappointing them.”

“What?” Seohyun rubs her head and to her nape. ‘Is this a threat?’ thought Seohyun. This idiot..jeongmal..’

“Yeah, she says okay. So you will be playing a piano and singing at the party tonight. And bring Joonho too since I also had prepared his clothes in the box. Please check it. My driver will pick up you at 7. Be ready!”

Tutt..Luhan off the line and make Seohyun gritted her teeth twice.

**************************

Seohyun looks herself in the mirror. The light pink gowns wrapping her curvaceous body. Luhan was right. This gown will suit for her. While combing her long wavy hair, she was thinking what song would  she play at the party. Seohyun sighed. Indeed she really don’t want to go to the party. But what could she do? Everything has been arranged.

Joonho has already done dressing and he was playing while waiting for his mom. Joonho have asked where did they will go and Seohyun answered honestly. Joonho just nodded.

After putting some lipstick on her lips, she took her handbag and get out of her rooms. She just puts a light makeup. But her face still beautiful, even she didn’t put any.

"Wah! Mama! Ni Hen Mei Li! (You're so beautiful)" Joonho praising his mom. His eyes were sparkling after seeing his mother beauty and he’s impressed by it. Seohyun chuckled and shooks her head.

After that, someone was ringing the bell. Seohyun opened it and she saw a man with a black coat greeting her with a smile. She knows him. He’s the one who came to her house to give the letter from Luhan and the one who came to the kindergarten with him or in other word, he’s Luhan P.A.

“Good evening, Ms Seohyun. Are you ready?” Asked Kigeun. Seohyun smile awkwardly.

“Emm, I guess yes?” Said Seohyun.

“Then let's go. Mr Luhan was waiting for you.” He smiled and showed her the car.

“O.. okay..” Seohyun call her son’s and together walking to the car while holding hands. Joonho face was so excited. Don’t know what he is excited about. Maybe because something fun for him gonna happen.

“You look so beautiful Ms Seohyun and I bet Mr Luhan gonna like it.” Said the man while driving. Seohyun didn’t answer. She just smiles bitterly while fixing her son’s hair.

*******************************

He waited anxiously at outside while rubbing his both hands. It’s cold outside, but he didn’t care. He just wants to wait his two angels here. Luhan doesn’t know why he so nervous right now. Actually, he really missed them even they were not just met about a day. Luhan wait, she's not your wife. 'NOT YET' Luhan highlight the word.

After waiting for about 20 minutes, finally he saw a car that he knew entering the reception area.

"Here we are Ms Seohyun. You can get inside and meet Mr Luhan there." he said and Seohyun just smiled nodded.

"Thanks." said Seohyun.

Before she could open the door, someone has opened it first. She was surprised when the person that opened the door for her is Luhan. While Luhan was surprised to see a beautiful goddess in front of him. He was thunderstruck and so as Seohyun. She doesn’t know why Luhan looks so handsome tonight. With his black suits and his pushed back hair. He looks so dashing.

They both were looking at each other eyes. No words, just the eyes connecting them. They don’t know that Joonho and Kigeun was smiling and trying to hold their laughter. Suddenly Kigeun fake a cough, thus snap both of them into reality. They both look so awkward. Joonho chuckled.

Seohyun was touching her hair and Luhan too. It’s obvious they both was nervous. It’s their habit and their similarities. Coincidence? I don’t think so.

“Um.. lets go.” Said Luhan and open the door for her.

“Ah, nae..” Seohyun nods and pull Joonho with her. When they both already outside, Luhan once again thunderstruck by Seohyun beauty. The dress is really suited her curvaceous body and milky skin. And Joonho, he looks so cute with that mini tuxedo. Luhan smiled while looking at him. He rubs his head. He feels he is the luckiest guy on this earth when two people he loves so  much standing beside him.

“Why are you smiling?” asked Seohyun when she saw Luhan was smiling.

“Oh! Nothing. It’s just you two such a cutie.” Said Luhan and make Seohyun frowned. ‘Cute, huh?’

“Em, let’s go now. A lot of people waiting for you.” Said Luhan and drag them together.

“What? Me?” Seohyun stop on her tracks.

“I mean they are waiting for the performance.” Said Luhan and pulled her inside. Little did she know, their hand was intertwined together while Seohyun was holding Joonho hands. They three walking together and many eyes were looking at them. Some of them thought they were husband and wife since there’s a kid beside them and they even praising them.

There’s so many people in here and all of them is from the rich man and a woman. Luhan still holding her hands and didn’t even want to let it go.

Luhan keeps dragging her and Joonho till they met a pair of the spouse which is in their late 50 holding a glass of wine. They both look at them.

“Pa, ma. Introducing this is Seohyun.” Her hearts have almost stopped beating when she heard the word "Pa, ma" from his mouth. So this is his parents? Seohyun gulping inside. She looks at Luhan and switch to his parents.

“Err.. Ni Hao.” Greet Seohyun and after that she asked Joonho to greet them too.

“Ni Hao. Who’s this Luhan? Your girlfriend?” Asked Mrs Kim, Luhan mother. Her tones somehow cold to be heard. Luhan silent.

“A girlfriend with a child?”Asked his mother again. Seohyun feels uncomfortable and scared right now. Plus with her cold tone and her cold face. It’s scary her. Why did Luhan bring her here and introduce her to his parents? Seohyun keeps her head down while holding Joonho hand tightly.

“Honey, don’t you think you’re too harsh.” Said Luhan father. Luhan look at Seohyun. He grabs her hand and hold it tight.

“No, cause I don’t care if his girlfriend has a child or not. Seeing him with someone make me relief. And plus don’t you think this little boy was so cute! Ah.. I dreamed one day I will have a grandchild. Can we take him as our grandchild honey? Luhan? Seohyun?” Said Mrs Kim with a cheered voices.

Seohyun was gasping and feel dumbfounded. How can this cold face woman suddenly turn into a lovely woman in just a second. Seohyun release a good sighed. She looks at Luhan again and he smiles at her.

“Err.. su.. sure..” Said Seohyun. Mrs Kim smiles widely and then he kneels in front of Joonho.

“What’s your name?” asked Mrs Kim while Joonho cheeks. She must really like her son’s.

“Joonho imnida.” Said Joonho with his cute voice. Mrs Kim was awed.

“Honey, don’t you think Joonho and Luhan were so alike? I mean their face really same.” Mrs Kim look at her husband. Mr Kim just nods.

“Or is he your real son Luhan?” The question makes Luhan and Seohyun almost chocked. Seohyun looking away.

“I wish he was my son’s ma..”Said Luhan. Seohyun just poker her face and smiled.

“Nevermind. I like this little boy. Joonho yah, follow me. I will show you a something fun to play with.” Asked Mrs Kim. What does she mean is, she wants to show him a room that was full with a toy that she already prepared for a long ago with her husband. Even though Luhan didn’t marry yet, but they know someday he will and give a granted to them.

“Mama, can I?” asks Joonho. Seohyun smiled and nod.

“Be careful, okay?”

“Don’t worry Seohyun ah. We will take care of him. You guys have fun.” Said Mrs Kim and dragging Joonho with them.

“So..do you want to go somewhere.” Asked Luhan after his parents take away Joonho with them. Seohyun look at him.

“You said I need to perform for them tonight.”

“I lied.”

“What?” Seohyun look at him with disbelief.

“You see, there’s no piano here.” Luhan showed her around. It’s really don’t have a piano here. She looks at him back with unsatisfied expression.

“Why did you lie to me?” Asked Seohyun in half whispered. Her tones were angry.

“I’m hungry. Do you? Let’s go catch some food.”  Luhan grabs her hands and pull her with him to the table that was filled with food. Seohyun just followed him wtihout a words.

This chapter isn't finish yet but I stop cuz I can't continue writing anymore. Will be continue to the next chapter..

Please check out my new story I Promise I'll Go  . I will start writing after when I've done with this story. And one thing,  just create a twitter acc.(LOL am I too late) please follow me @mikaseo_FA (if you want) i will fol back.