Chapter 20

Jar Of Hearts (continues from mikaseo acc)

Hey! Sorry for not update for a very long time. I was doing a meditations to get some idea. Instead of thinking how will I write this story, some evil whispers asking me to writing a new story(i have alot alot of ideas). BUT! I'm not gonna do it until I finish this story. Because I'm scared I can't update it. So now I'm back with a new chapter. Enjoy it!  Sorry for grammars error.

It’s been two weeks Luhan came to the kindergarten for the so what contribution he said. Seohyun don’t understand why he has to come? Why can he just let his worker come here and do their job. And it’s not like he came here once a week, but almost everyday!  Seohyun feels annoyed sometime. But what make her feel more annoyed is, he won’t back home after their job already done here.  She doesn’t know if his existence is important here. What she saw is, he just wanders around, sitting like a boss and doing nothing. Seohyun feels uncomfortable, especially when he stares at her while she were teaching or doing her works. 

“Mr Luhan, if you have nothing to do. Can you please go back to where you belong to?” Asked Seohyun who was clearing the mess room made by the kids. The class is already finished and some of the kids already back home while Joonho was playing with his friends at outside.

Luhan who was staring at her since a long ago were startled. He crossed his legs and claps his hands. She is just too beautiful. Her long silky hair is so damn gorgeous. Thought Luhan.

“Where should I belong to?” Asked Luhan innocence. Seohyun stop her works and stare at him with disbelief. ‘This guy..’ Seohyun scoffed.

“I don’t know where you belong to but the class is already ended and I want to clear this place quick so I can go home.” Luhan smiled.

“I don’t have a problem with that. Just keep doing your work then. I won’t disturb you.” Once again Seohyun staring at him with anger on her face. ‘Seriously, this guy! Huh!’ She shooks her head and  continue doing her works without minding him.

Luhan grinned. He has a lot of fun teasing her. Those chubby red cheeks and the pout are so cute. It’s become one of his favorite features of her. Then he looking at her again, he takes this opportunity to staring at her for all day long. He doesn’t know how many times he keeps staring at her. He knows Seohyun is aware of his gazed and know she feels uncomfortable. Call him selfish, but he doesn’t care. Luhan smirked suddenly.

Then when he saw Seohyun already took her bags and Joonho bag with her, Luhan frowned and quickly get up from the chair.

“Wait! Where are you going?” Asked Luhan. Seohyun sighed.

“Can you see we want to go home?” Said Seohyun annoyed.

“Why?” Asked Luhan again. Seohyun bites her lips and took a deep breath. She’s angry right now.

“Mr Kim Luhan! As I said the classed is already ended and I want to go home! For god sake why don’t you understand me?” Seohyun let it out her anger.  ‘Relax Seo Joohyun..relax. Breath in.. breath out..’

Then Luhan smiled and making Seohyun give a ‘WTF’ face. Luhan just wants to to see her cute anger. ‘This guy is really getting on my nerve!’

“Whatever! I’m going back. You better get out Mr Luhan or you want me to lock you here?” Said Seohyun and ready to walk out.

“Joonho yah..” She called her son’s when she outside of the kindergarten, but when she turns around to lock the door suddenly her nose was bump into someone chin and when she looks up it was him. Luhan! Their face was so close and then she pushed him harshly. Luhan was falling on the floor.

“Ah!” scream Luhan. He was in pain. His was hurt. Seohyun was shocked and just looking at him who was rubbing his . ‘Serve you right. Who ask you to scare me like that.’ Thought Seohyun.

“Yah! Don’t just watch. Can you help me up?” said Luhan, who still on the floor frowning. Seohyun gave the don’t care look.

“Why should I? It’s your fault anyway..” Said Seohyun and crossed her arms. Luhan looks at her with awful.

“Get up quickly! I want to close the door.”

“I can’t get up. My hurt, you know. Can you just help me instead of just look? I’m not kidding okay.” said Luhan with a piteous look. Seohyun silent for a second. She looks at him who was struggling to get up. ‘I think he’s not kidding.’ Seohyun sighed and help him up by holding his arm.

In a second suddenly her cheeks were being touched by something smooth and warm. She was shocked and frozen. She looks at him and what she saw is a grinned from him and in a second, he gets up like nothing happened. Seohyun was still frozen in her position. What is just happened? He kisses her on the cheek. Suddenly Seohyun become angry.

She looks at him with an anger while he just smiles satisfied. ‘He kisses me? He is so shameless! Oh my god.. please hold my anger please..’

“What have you done just now?” ask Seohyun almost half scream.

“Kissing you.” A simple answer from him. Then she heard Luhan was kinda mumbling a song.

Tutururututu..kissing you beybehh. Tutururututu loving you beybehhh..” and he just walks away to his car with a naughty smile on his face and leaving the dumbfounded Seohyun.

Seohyun can feel her anger was just out of limit. She bites her lips. She doesn’t know what to do so she just storm her feet and find her son’s and ignores him.

‘Oh god! How long I will encounter with this idiot!’

**************************** 

While Seohyun and Joonho walking on the street way to back home, a one luxurious car was following them behind. Seohyun knew who is that. She just ignores and keep walking while Joonho keep looking back.

“Mama, that uncle keep following us..” said Joonho.

“Ignore it Joonho yah..keep walking.” Said Seohyun.

Then suddenly the drift away and stop in front of them. Seohyun and Joonho both look shocked. Seohyun sighed. Then a not so tall man figure came out from the car. A smile was plastered on his face. Seohyun shows a boring face at him. While taking out his sunglasses he point to Seohyun and shifted to Joonho.

“I’ll send you home.” Said he. Seohyun smirked.

“Thank you Mr Luhan but no.” With that Seohyun quickly drag Joonho and continue walking but when she passed him. Luhan grabs  Joonho and lift him. Seohyun looks so shocked as he took away her son’s and lock him in the car.

“Hey! What are you doing to my son!” Yelled Seohyun.

“Bring him back home, but its not nice if I left his mother...right?” Luhan  started to . Seohyun gritted her teeth.

“Open the door! Give my son back!” yell Seohyun and trying to open the door that had been locked. Joonho can’t do anything, instead just watching with a worried face.

“If you want him , get on the car.” Said Luhan.

“NO!”

“Then bye bye..” Luhan already gotten on the car and start the engine. Seohyun bites her lips. If she could, she would throw a big stone on this car but she couldn’t. She has no money to pay the damage of this luxury car. She feels annoyed. Very annoyed!

“Wait!” Seohyun screamed. She looks at her son’s at the back.

“What Mrs Seo Joohyun?” Asked Luhan.

“Open the door..”  She sighed. Luhan open the next door to her and Seohyun get inside with an irritated face of her. Luhan smiled. ‘It’s so easy..’ thought him.

 ******************************

There’s no sound. A very silent atmosphere fills inside the car. Seohyun crossed her arms as she still feels angry. While Luhan was driving peacefully. Not even feel guilty for her.

Seohyun looks back to see Joonho if he’s alright. Joonho is sleeping. Thought her and quickly look in front back.

“So..emm..” Luhan trying to get some topic to talk about. Seohyun ignores him and thrown her looks at outside of the window.

“If you have something to say just say it or else just keep driving and send us back home.” A cynical words lets out from . Luhan sighed.

“I just want to say...I’m sorry...” said Luhan.

“For today? Huh! Its okay tho..” Seohyun smirked.

“No! I mean..I’m sorry for all I had done to you before this....can you forgive me?” Said Luhan. So Luhan asking for apology for what he has done to her 5 years ago. There’s a silence. Seohyun didn’t reply him. Even though she already forgives him before but that’s just saying, but not her hearts and she can’t lying to herself. Luhan know she didn’t really forgiving him at all. He knows she’s such in pain and that’s because of him.

“I’ve already forgiven you don’t you remember?” Asked Seohyun with a poker face.

‘You’re not Seohyun. Even your mouth saying it, but I know not your heart.’ Thought Luhan and the topic were ended like that. Luhan sighed silently.

They already reached their home. Seohyun trying to wake up Joonho who was sleeping but Luhan stop her from doing so.

“I’ll carry him.” said Luhan. Seohyun nods her head and let him do. She opens the door  to him.

“You can just put him on the sofa.” Asked Seohyun and Luhan followed her. After that, his eyes travels around the house. It’s not big. Just suit for a two person like them. Then, his eyes caught a one big portrait of her and Joonho. Only two of them in the picture. Seohyun was sitting on the chair while Joonho who still small sitting on her laps. There’s something missing in the picture.

Yes..the father of the child were not in the picture. Suddenly his eyes watery.  He feels pain inside his hearts.

“Mr Luhan.” A called from Seohyun made him startled and quickly wipe his tears. Seohyun frowned. ‘He’s crying?’ Then she looks at the picture of her and Joonho that Luhan were staring it. Seohyun looking at him back.

“Emm..if there’s nothing else...” Seohyun was hesitated to say. It’s sound rude if she asks him to go back home but she wouldn’t want to him to stay here longer either.

“Oh, I’ll go. See you.” Luhan cuts her. He knows she wants him to go. Luhan smile at her before leaving the house.

Seohyun was just standing in front of the door. She’s thinking why did he crying? Is it because of the picture? Now Seohyun were thinking if Luhan really regrets by what had he done to her before this and changed now. But if he really changed, Seohyun still can’t forgive him all of her heart. He had left a black dots in her life. It’s a nightmare for her. But how long she would never forgive him? Until she dead? 

I might being late for updating the next chapter as I have to do some meditation again..keke! but don't worry. Even I took so much time to updating it but the story will have a ending. I don't like my story being cliffhanger. I'm not that type of author's. Okay? So keep calm and wait. :) but I'm always active in tumblr and instg..you can meet me there..