Chapter 19

Jar Of Hearts (continues from mikaseo acc)

 

“Are you sure sir?” asked Kigeun who feels unsure about his boss decision.  Luhan smiled and nods.

 

“Yes.”  Luhan fixes his collar and his hair hair. He bit his lip and let go a long sigh. His heart was  pounding as  he would face her again. Anything can happen if she saw him. The yesterday incident may possibly  happen again where she shocked, angry and hates against him, but only one may not happen. She will not run away. She can’t cause, well..she wouldn’t dare to leave all the kids alone without their teacher. Moreover, Seohyun and Mdm Xiu is the only instructor of Xing Xing Kindergarten and since Mdm Xiu was not here. Seohyun is responsible to take care of them. She got no choice.

 

Luhan open the door and step his feet outside. Seohyun who were talking to Joonho turns her head to towards the car when she saw someone get out of the car. She tilted her head. A one fine figure of the man wearing a blue long-sleeved shirt with a coat. Seohyun still can’t see his face due to he was back facing her. She frowned. ‘I bet that’s the person but why he’s facing back?’ thought Seohyun.  Seohyun still standing while holding Joonho shoulder . She locks her eyes on him and waiting for him to turn his body.

 

When man turns his body, that is when she feels the world that surrounded her was dark. Her legs started to limp. Her heart stops beating and her hands began to tremble. She swallowed profusely. She wide her eyes as big enough and gasped. ‘Wh..what is..he doing here? Now I remember that man. He’s the one who sent me a letter. Stupid Seohyun! You should know it!’ asked herself. Joonho was shocked too to see that man’s presence. He looks at his mom who was like a statue and turns his head again to that man who was walking towards them with a serious face.

 

Luhan knows what Seohyun thought of him. Like he expected, she will shock. It was written on her face.  Even he puts his cold expression to control his feelings but inside were like a explode volcanoes. Kigeun who was walking with him glance a bit. He knows what his boss was feeling right now.

 

As they almost near, her heart beating faster and her hands gripped her son’s shoulders become stronger. She can feel a hot atmosphere surround her. While Luhan, as he walks approach her. He can’t help but staring at the beautiful face that filled with anger and hatred. He swallowed his saliva. He feels worried now. How he will face her anger again?

 

Now they were standing and facing with each other again.

 

Seohyun face turns cold. She furrowed her eyebrows and stared at him fiercely. Luhan in other hands was different. He stares at her face as he studied every inch of her. We can tell that his looks were full of love and sorry. There’s no words between them. Slowly Seohyun pushed Joonho inside and tell him to not go outside as she saw Luhan was looking at him too.

 

After Joonho dissappeard. She turns his head to Luhan back with her fierce look again. She took a deep breath before let it out.

 

“What are you doing here?” a cold tone can be heard from her.  Luhan silent for a second. ‘I can’t follow her anger. Well, lets be friendly..’thought him and smiled. Seohyun frowned her face when she saw a smile from him. ‘Is he crazy?’

 

“As you see. What do you think I’m here?” Luhan stretch his both arms wider and pointed to the boxes in front of him. He smiled widely.  Seohyun give a hate looks to him.

 

“You stalking me aren’t you?” Said Seohyun serious.  Luhan lift his eyebrows and scratch his head. Kigeun who was beside him looking down as he was feeling guilty.

“Well..I..”

 

“Why?” Seohyun cuts him before he could say anything.

 

“Mrs Seohyun I think you misunderstood me. This is not what are you  thinking. Well, maybe you think I was stalking you since yesterday and try to give all these things to persuade you but I’m not. This is part of our charity. Our company charity. And I don’t have any idea if this is the place that you work.” Done! Stupid Luhan!  How dare you lying...but it’s the best way to not let her know his true purposed.

 

Seohyun don’t know why but she feels slightly hurts by his words. She bites her lips. She throws her looks away. She is sulking inside. She sighed.

 

“Then, if it’s a part of ‘Your’ company charity then keep going. And if you had done, please brings all your workers and your foot step out of this place and don’t do a charity for this kindergarten again.” Said Seohyun arrogantly and make Luhan thunderstruck.

 

 ‘Woah..her words really hot and spicee..She’s changed..’

 

‘Well, you’re the one who was taught and changed me, Luhan..’

 

It’s like a telepathy were connected between them.

 

Luhan smirked. “I’m sorry Mrs Seohyun. But according to the contract that had signed by Mdm Xiu HuaMei the holder of  ‘Xing Xing Kindergarten’. She agreed to accept our contributions once in a week. So yeah..” Luhan shows her a white paper to her. Seohyun take the paper from his hands and read it. ‘It was true. But once in a week? Are you kidding me? Where should I put all of the things? Arghh whatever! ’ Seohyun expression states all her dissatisfaction.

 

Seohyun give back the paper to him. After that she turns around and get inside. Luhan widens his eyes when he saw Seohyun already walk in.

 

“Hey, where are you going? You shouldn’t leave the guests outside.” Luhan words make Seohyun stop on her tracks. She closes her eyes and sigh loudly before turning her body back. ‘Oh Lord! Why do I have to meet him again?’ scream Seohyun inside.

“You should go right? The work already done. And thank you for all this.” Said Seohyun.

 

“Oh, they’re done but I’m not. I want to take a walk and looking around of this kindergarten. Kigeun, tell them to go back.” Said Luhan and without a permission from her. He walking inside with no feelings. Seohyun bolted her eyes at his behaviors. ‘Aish..jinjja..’

Seohyun followed behind him and he knows a bucket of curse she throwns to him. Luhan smiled.

 

When they get inside, the half of the kids were still eating and half of them were done. Seohyun glance at him and walk passing him. Their shoulder slightly brushed together. Luhan looks at her and watch her talking to them.

 

“Okay, let’s clear these things up together. All of you, please brings all your plate to the kitchen.”Asked Seohyun and all of them do what she said. Including Joonho. Seohyun follow the kids to the kitchen. And looks like Luhan wanna join too but Seohyun quickly shove him.

 

“And you Mr Luhan. Please sit here. And if you want to look around, just go ahead but not in the kitchen.” Warn Seohyun. It’s not because it was a forbidden place but Seohyun doesn’t want him to be there with her.  Joonho looking at him longly till he dissappeard to the kitchen. Luhan too.

“O..okay..” like kids Luhan nods. After Seohyun gone from his sight with the kids. He let out a long-long sigh. His traveled his eyes on his surroundings. The classroom was quite cute. The wall was filled with cartoon drawings and full with blueish painted. It’s feels so lively. Luhan smiled. Then, he shifts  his looks to the kitchen. He can still see her figure who was busy washing a dish while talking happily with them. Luhan feels touched. Look at her smiles and how she treats the kids nicely somehow cool down his soul.

 

Now all his focus on her. He crossed his arms and leaning on the chair while looking at her.  Looks like he watching a movie. Yes , he’s watching a movie. A beautiful movies.  But it doesn’t take long. A noise from the kids that walking in the classroom startled him. He leans forward and fixes his clothes.

 

All the kids take their seats and continue doing their homework. Seohyun still in the kitchen. Then he saw Joonho was sitting alone at his seats. He wants to talk to his son’s but he scared if Seohyun mad and misunderstood him. Luhan sulks his lips. ‘She still in the kitchen..’

 

Slowly Luhan get up from his seats and walk to him. Joonho unaware of Luhan presenceness still writing on his books. When he feels someone was standing beside him, he looks up to that person and widen his eyes. Luhan smiles to him but he didn’t reply and continue doing his works. It’s not he didn’t want but he had promised to his mother that he will never talk to this ajusshi.

 

Luhan frowned. He kneels down.

“What are you doing?” Asked Luhan try to make a conversation with him. But he didn’t answer him. Luhan forced a smiled.

“Why don’t you answer me? Are you afraid of me?” He sounds tender. Joonho shooks his head.

 

“Then why?” Joonho shooks his head again. Luhan sighed. Luhan knows maybe Seohyun had said something about him at this child. That’s why he won’t talk to him

 

“Your mama forbid you to talk to me right?” the question makes Joonho look at him directly. 

‘I knew it!’

“Well, just do what your mama said. Don’t talk to me but I can talk to you right? And if I’m talking to you, you must answer me. Okay?” Joonho frowned and scratch his head. Dumb Luhan..you make this innocent child confused. Luhan chuckled.

“Qi tao ma?(understand)?” Joonho still confused.

 

“I’m talking with you..” Luhan still waiting for Joonho to answer him.

 

“Qi..tao le..(I understand).”  Luhan smiled and ruffled his hair. He looks at Joonho face. ‘He really likes him..’ Tell him how could he not fall for this child? Almost half of his is passed to him. He’s like the ‘Mini Kim Luhan’. Thanks to him and thanks to Seohyun for giving birth for his child.

 

“Joonho!” a firm voice was heard. It was Seohyun who was holding a tray that filled with two cups.. She gave a fierce look at Luhan. Like he knows it. Luhan slowly stand up and put a gap between him.

 

Seohyun puts the tray on the table at the corner and walk to Joonho.

 

“Don’t worry. He didn’t talk to me. I was the one who talked to him.” Said Luhan and wink to Joonho without  Seohyun knows. Joonho chuckled a bit but still can’t be heard of Seohyun cause of Luhan playfulness.

 

‘This guy..how does he knows that  I forbid Joonho to talk to him?’ thought Seohyun.

 

“Whatever, I made a drink for you and your assistant. Please have a drink..” Said Seohyun and showed him. Luhan lift his eyebrows.

“Oh, thank you. That’s how you treat a guess.” Tease Luhan. Seohyun smirked.

 

“For your information Mr Luhan. I’m not making the drinks just because you’re a guess. It’s because I want you and your assistant to leave this place quick.” Seohyun words shoot him.

 

‘Woah..another spice words...’ Luhan chuckled. ‘You’re so cute Seo Joohyun. And your spice words doesn’t affect me.’

“What are you laughing at?” Mad Seohyun.

 

“Nothing.” Said Luhan and thus sips his coffee. Kigeun too.

While Luhan and Kigeun were drinking, Seohyun still standing while hugging the trays. Luhan frowned.

“What are you doing?” asked Luhan.

 

“Waiting for your drinks to be finished and you get out of here..” said Seohyun with no feelings. Luhan shooks his head while grinning. ‘Seohyun..Seohyun..why you’re so damn cute?’

 

“Finish..so can I go now?” asked Luhan while showing  his empty cup. Seohyun smiled.

 

“My pleasure...” Seohyun bows to him as mocking him. Luhan can’t stop smiling. If it’s just only him and Seohyun here. He would grab her in his arms and kiss her whole face. Luhan and Kigeun get up from their seats and headed to the door. Seohyun follows them from behind.

 

‘Finally!’ cheers Seohyun.

 

“Okay, nice to meet you Mrs Seohyun. See you next week.” A wide smile from her lips suddenly dissappears when she realized they would meet again. Not twice, thrice or fries but a lot..!

 

“And please don’t  make this face..I wanna bite it..” At the same time he pinched her nose and make her startled.  Before Seohyun could pull out her anger, Luhan already gone to his car. Seohyun hissed.

 

‘What is he thinking he’s doing!!? Psycho!’ scream Seohyun inside. She can feel hot on her cheek.

 

‘Oh gosh..how could I through this after this?’ cries Seohyun.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Sir, you look so different today. I mean I never saw you happy like this. Is it because of her?” asked Kigeun. He was shocked to see his boss behaviours. Before this, Luhan always with his cold face, seriousness and doesn’t smile but today a miracle happened. He smiled. And he can tell the smiles was so sincere. And he doesn’t know if Luhan has this playful side of him. Just look at how he teases Seohyun make him think if this is a real Kim Luhan.

 

Luhan look at Kigeun and chuckled.

 

“Maybe..” Then he smiled widely.