Chapter 6

That Royal Thing~

You and Seohyun arrived at the City, The city was pretty big and in every where there just had to be a store selling something. 

The weather was very Sunny and bright today, Seohyun took 2 sunglasses with her: One for you, and one for herself. 

Every store had 2 departments so you could shop downstairs and upstairs, there was even a mall nearby that was 14 stores high! 

You & Seohyun stopped by at a Cute Cafe, You were hungry and so was Seohyun. 

Both of you ordered something to eat and wen,t sitting at the back with a window next to you guys, Seohyun sat infront of you with the table blocking you guys. 

The two of you were talking and giggling untill you had a feeling that someone was watching you, you looked around and saw nothing. 

Later, You and Seohyun were eating and talking about what you guys would do when you 2 finished your food and drinks untill, 12 boys entered the Cafe, they were smilling and laughing, One of the guys caught your eyes and you smiled mentally to yourself.

*wow...* You were Thinking but the guy satted down and looked back at you, wich made you look away. 

"Mee Mee.. are you alright?" Seohyun asked you with a Curious face but then looked at the boy and one also caught her eye. 

She also wowed after seeing him and smiled to herself. 

Then you guys talked about the boys and later stood up and all the 12 boys looked at you guys cuz Seohyun's chair felt she apologized and ran out of the cafe full of embarrasement. 

Now the 12 boys lookt at you and looked back the boy that caught your eyes and smiled at you, even giving a sign with his eyes telling, 'hello'. 

You smiled back and opened your mouth to say something but coulden,t. "Um..err.. yeah well...she is my best friend and well she is always like that hehe kthanksbye!" The last thing you said very fast untill you walked away very fast. 

"Hey!" One of the guys spoke that made you freeze at your position. 

"are you two the new students or something?" The guy asked and you nodded, your back was still facing him. 

"oh...okay." He said and drinked his juice again, you walked away and sighed being relieved that nothing else happened as you saw Seohyun playing with her fingers. 

"Mee Mee!! i am so sorry for leaving you alone there! i was just so scared that they will laugh at me and call me stupid and i--" ïts okay" You cutted her off and chuckled, she sighed out of relieve and smiled. 

You two headed to the mall and talked about the 12 guys. 

Meanwhile...

*i wonder who that girl is..* Chanyeol wondered and puffed his cheek, resting his head with one hand and fixed his geek glasses.

Your face repeated everytime in his mind and was thinking about what your name could be. 

"Yo guys lets go to the mall or something!" Kris said standing up and clapping his hands very loud that Chanyeol stept out of day dreaming about you as they all headed out. 

Baekhyun saw that Chanyeol look evertime at the ground. "eh... you okay bro?" He asked putting a arm around Chanyeol's Shoulder. 

"huh?! yeah i'm fine hehe just thinking about fixing my homework you know?" Chanyeol said with a Chuckle wich made Baekhyun nod. 

On the other side Luhan was thinking about Seohyun he even chuckled at her clumsyness and murmured that it was cute. 

Later...

"Mee Mee... wich Keroro is better?! the middle one or large one!" Seohyun asked holding both up and looking at them, you face plamed and gave up.

"The medium one!" You said and pointed to the large one. 

"Really?" she asked bitting her lower lip.

"YES!" You said sighing. 

"Nah i think i will go for the large on!!" She said excitedly and hugged it. 

You faceplamed yourself and stood up from the ground. "You happy now?" You asked fixing your cap and putted it back on. 

"we need to get you one to Mee Mee!" "No thanks" You chuckled. 

"Please for meeeeeeeee?" "Fine! but i want a large Rilakkuma bear!" You said and crossed your arms. 

"Yaaay!" Well lets get you it then!" Seohyun said and paid for her keroro and you two headed out the store and wen,t to the Rilakkuma store as you were thinking about a large or medium one. 

"Mee Mee go for the large one!" seohyun said pointing at the large one. 

"hmmm fine." you chuckled and hugged it, you paid for it and headed out. 

"Now we are sort of a pair you see?" Seohyun giggled and hugged her Keroro and walked but then..she freezed and looked with widen eyes forwared.

You looked at her with your face frowned. "Umm Seo..? Yah!" You looked at her direction what stopped her all of a sudden and it was the 12 boys again! 

Tou chuckled out of Happiness and calmed yourself. 

Soon, one of the 12 boys pointed at your direction.

You gulped but then waved at them, not caring at all. 

At your suprise they waved back and came towards you and Seohyun, Seohyun came back to her sentence and holded you wrist. "Mee Mee! lets run!" She said and nodded. 

"Yah Seo! no need to worry alright? i sure know they are nice! ... right?" You asked the last thing to yourself and then the 12 boys faced you. 

They all smiled and bowed, they all said there name but then one of the boy stept infront of you.

"I'm Chanyeol..." He said and smiled he then bowed "Nice to meet you." 

You smiled and bowed back. 

"I'm Mee Kyeong~ Nice to meet you to" The two of you didn,t know but.. both of your heart flutterd like grazy...

______________________________________________________________________

I shall double update maybe today! ^^