Chapter 3

That Royal Thing~

You woke up by hearing the ringtone of your phone.

You sighed and took it up checking who it was. 

"Hello...?" you Sighed.

"Good morning sweetheart how is your first day there huh?" Your mother chuckled from the other side of the phone.

" whats so good about it?" you said but shrugged as you sat up on your bed. 

"Its good. but it now just has to start you know?" you Chuckled and putted on your bedroom slippers and stood up walking to your dresser.

Your mother smiled. "aish Mee Kyeong did you met your brother, i miss making breakfast for both of you guys." Your mother nodded.

"Not yet. i had a tour around the school and city and two days free oh yeah! i am loving this school already hehe we even have a freaking event hall!" You said excited. 

"but i miss the breakfast from you to mom." You nodded and took out your Comfortable clothes out as you still talked to your mother.

"well, then have a nice breakfast there okay sweetheart? and don,t forget about me, your father and go find your brother!" Your mother said as you chuckled.

"Neh umma.. don,t you worry okay? do Appa the greets for me! ^^ i will now go." You smiled and bid your mother bye. 

"Good! bye sweetheart have a wonderfull day! i will now call your brother to keep a eye on you" "Neh Umma bye!" You hung up and when,t to do your daily stuff.

You putted your hair up high as a messy bun, putted Your shoes on and headed out.

  

You closed the door and putted it on lock, You putted your earphones on and when,t down the long stairs.

Soon, you reached the launge but didn,t cared and just when,t outside.

Outside you heard the Principal talking and took a sneak but you got busted by the butler as he smiled at you. 

"Oh Mee Kyeong. having a appointment with the Principal?" He asked as he smiled at you friendly.

"Uh no! just looking and now i'm going bye!" You soon started to walk away fast untill you heard your name again. 

*Oh god Danngit...* You thought and turned around, You saw the principal and a Long black haired Female girl looking and smiling at you.

She even slightly waved at you but instead of waving back you shrugged.

The Principal asked you to come back an she started to introduce you with you new roommate.

You smiled at the black haired girl & chuckled.

"Annyeonghaseyo Seohyun imnida!" She said friendly in a soft tone and Sticked out a hand for a friendly handshake.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mee Kyeong imnida." You said and friendly shaked her hand. 

She smiled very brightly at you and then looked back at the principal. 

"As you can see here Seohyun. Mee Kyeong is wearing her comfortable clothes that you can only wear at Friday till Sunday. from Monday Till Thurday it is not acceptable." The principal said. 

Seohyun Nodded in Understanding and looked at what you were wearing which made her smile.

You found it weird but shrugged it off. 

"So now we will start with th-" The bell rang very hard which made me squint my eyes very close because of the sound. 

*Damn...*  You thought and sighed but then your eyes widened when you saw alot of people storming out of the're class saying. 

"FRIDAY!!!" You heard people screaming and even whistling happy that they are done with school and that the're weekend will officially start right now.

You saw boys giving each other a High Five, Girls Giggling, students opening the're lockers, students running to the're dorms and even stdents talking about the city & meeting in the city.

You looked very stunned at them and then turned your back while facing the Principal & Seohyun, Seohyun was looking at the students with a dumb founded face.

While you were looking at her, her eyes caught you as she smiled at you.

You smiled back and then looked away at the students.

"So miss Joo Hyun. are you ready explore the school? we will start with the tour now." The principal smiled as she started to walk while Seohyun followed her.

Every students directly caught the're eye on Seohyun. 

"Is she the new student?" "where is the other new student then?" "is she even rich?" 

All that you heard and even Seohyun heard it but followed the Principal.

There you were then looking as Seohyun and the Principal walked away. 

You headed out to the Park. Not many students were there. 

You putted your Itunes back on play and closed your eyes. laying your back on the bench his chest.

But then...

"omg did you saw that new girl? she isn,t rich i just know she isn,t!" A girl said walking with her group of friends.

Annoyingly you opened your eyes to see who said that. That person was loudly blurring while you were listening to your music. 

You sighned and looked at the girl that caught your eyes. "Aish..." You said.

"Your right Bomi! i bet that other new girl isn,t rich either! they problaby just begged the're parents to get to this school." Another girl said.

*Excuse me?!* Yeah you were a hot tempered girl that could attack them at any minute.

They when,t sitting on a bench right infront of you. as they started whispering.

"oh my god look at what she is wearing..." "i beth that she's that other new girl" They whispered.

You sighed and counted till ten to avoid attacking them.

"omg look at those socks!" They started giggling. 

That does it. You stood up and when,t towards them, they directly stopped giggling and gave you a stank face.

"Excuse me but what the hell is your problem?" you said glaring at all of them not afraid to fight. 

"Our problem is you." A girl stood up facing you.

"And you must be Bomi huh? a girl thinking thats she's all that?" You said.

"Excuse you but i am all that. i am even a queenka. so watch that snoby mouth of yours before i-" You pushed her back on the bench which made her fall on some of the members and even made her hurt her back, you chuckled and looked at her. 

"Before you what? Bomi isn,t it? You better watchout with who your talking to, cuz trust me. me. Bang Mee Kyeong will put you back on your right place and you will end up having bruises with it." You said glaring at her which made her and her friends be scared and very silent. 

"You better watch your ing back." You said walking away and starts singing along to the song bad boy from big bang which made you even more happier.

----------------------------------------------

You arrived back at the girl dorm as you arrived you unlocked your dorm room but....

Seohyun was there who was busy with unpacking her stuff.

"Holy Sh*t!" You said as you almost tripped because you saw a figure that was bust with unpacking her stuff.

Seohyun imidiatly hired up her head to watch who it was, as soon as she saw you she smiled brightly.

"Oh Heyyo New Roommate!" She giggled and waved at you. 

"Don,t scare me anymore like that!" you said to her as you jumped on your bed and layed down.

"Oh sorry new Roommate" She smiled as she finished unpacking her stuff and looked at you.

"don,t call me Roommate. just call me by my name. Mee Kyeong." You said looking at the ceiling.

"hmmm okay!" She nodded and looked at you.

"Yah why are you looking at me like that?" "No reason! Mee Kyeong-ah. lets be best friends! i can already see in the future that we will be best friends! having adventures at this school. and even having alot of fun!" She said excitedly with a high spirit which made you chuckle.

"Fine." You said with made her squeal and laugh softly.

" Yaaay!" She said.

*Well a friendship after all...* You thought and closed your eyes slowly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it! i will update maybe tomorrow or in the weekend who knows. lol

Hope you liked it! ^^