Chapter 4

That Royal Thing~

You woke up, Realizing that you were still in your bed as you smelled that something was baking.

You looked at the time on the clock as you saw 18:00 at night. 

You sighed and stood up and blinked many times.

"Heyyo! Mee Mee! your dinner is done!" Seohyun said as she saw you stood up.

You chuckled and stood up towards the Dinning Table. 

"Is it good if i call you Seo? because you already have a nickname for me i see" You Chuckled.

She giggled and nodded with a bright smile.

You sat down while Yawning as she putted the bowl of food of you.

"wired htas we don,t geat fwood hrere." You said with a full food. 

"Excuse me?" she said as she also sat down, You swallowed. "I said. weird that we don,t get food here at school." You nodded.

"They do at the big dinning table at the Public launge with all the students!" Seohyun said while smilling. "But if i when,t there it would be mean cuz else you would be alone and i will not let that happen to my new-Best friend!" Seohyun Beamed at you as she looked at you and started eating. 

You nodded towards her and thought *right now it must be probably so crouded there... Gosh.* You tought. 

__________________

Mean while at the boys...

"Bro! you met your lil sister yet?" L.joe asked to C.A.P while C.A.P was munching on some of his food. 

"huh?! no i havnet eyt." He said with a mouth full continuing to eat while The rest chuckled as they began to eat again.

"So guys! Tomorrow we will hit the city right?!" Niel said already done with his food and stretching himself.

"Aight' thats fine with me." Chunji said while ricky burpt.

"Oops hehe sorry hyung! that one needed to get out of my way!" Ricky chuckled. 

"Aish such a pig." L.Joe scoffed. "Hyung i am not a pig!" Ricky pouted.

"I know that.." "Really hyung?" Ricky smiled. 

"Yeah... your a beautiful pig." 

Everyone laughed while Ricky crossed his arms pouting. 

_______________________

You yawned while zapping the TV, Seohyun was sitting next to you. 

"Ummmm... Mee Mee??" She said. 

You looked at her as a signal for her to continue talking.

"Wanna explore the city with me tomorrow?!"  She asked you with a excited face.

You chuckled and nodded. "sure." You started jumping happily on the couch and giggled.

"yaaaay!" She said as she sat down again.

"But don,t wake me up earlier. Unless you want a monster walking next to you." You said as you looked at her. 

"Sure! but i always read a book whenever i wake up you see?" "why for that?" "Because i love reading!" *good answer....*  You tought as you chuckled.

She stood up and layed on her bed as she signaled you to come. 

You stood up and headed towards her.

"This is the book i'm reading!" she showed you while beaming at you.

"Twilight? You serious??" You looked at her with a Are-You-Serious-Look.

"Its not such a bad book." She said looking at you like this.

You stood up and chuckled, "Whatever." You headed towards your bed.

She giggled as she when,t to the Bathroom and later came out like half a hour in her comfy Pyjama. 

"Geez what took you so long??" You asked looking at her from out your bed.

"Getting ready for bed! Come on Mee Mee we need to get fresh up for our day tomorrow!" She nodded blow drying her hair.

You sighned and stood up. 

"Don,t worry! the water is at good temperature!" She said.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." You said closing the door of the bathroom. 

She chuckled and giggled at your reaction as she was done with blow drying her hair. 

She neatly Brushed her hair and when,t into her bed, puffed her pillows and was sitting up her bed, taking her book and readed one chapter before going to sleep. 

Later you were done and wrapped the towel around you, drying your self off and when,t into your Comfy Pyjama and headed out while drying your hair, closing the door with one hand. 

You saw Seohyun sleeping soundly while smiling in her sleep, You smiled and when,t to your space of room and dried your hair, you putted your hair into a messy bun and when,t sleeping. 

While sleeping, you were in your dream... Thinking about Your brother, Your parents and even Seohyun..

_________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked this chapter! i hope it wasn,t too short! tomorrow i will update again... maybe lol.